Nigel Farage (Trump's friend and ally) condemns mob of Trump supporters

Democratic Republics of the world, U.S. allies, have overwhelmingly denounced and opposed this rabble’s — Trump’s — idiotic pseudo- coup attempt:

Democratic Republics of the world, U.S. allies, have overwhelmingly denounced and opposed this rabble’s — Trump’s — idiotic pseudo- coup attempt:
Really? What do they have to say about Joe Biden's actual bloodless coup?

What do you hear about that? Or can you say?
I have not read of a single foreign government — even among U.S. enemies — that believes there was a “Joe Biden bloodless coup.” So you Trumpsters are out of luck there too.

Of course I don’t read North Korean ...

Really? What do they have to say about Joe Biden's actual bloodless coup?

What do you hear about that? Or can you say?

They're not digshit stupid like you guys. Let's move on.

Fucking animals.

1609986558015.png

The list of right wing figures joining left and center figures in condemning Trump keeps growing:

You look at UK and see the results of not protesting a tyrannical government.

Cuckery, most practitioners reside in the deepest depths of hell.

There was nothing wrong about it what so ever, and if he was smart he would already be planning similar events in the UK. Maybe they can start with simply walking out of their homes when the government says they are locked in. Trees of liberty need watering again.

I have not read of a single foreign government — even among U.S. enemies — that believes there was a “Joe Biden bloodless coup.” So you Trumpsters are out of luck there too.

What about Chinese?
How convincing your anecdotes are. Does France or Poland, for example, have an official position on the stolen presidential election?
It's very doubtful they do and even more doubtful that opinion matters to the people living through the
mass disenfranchisement they are suffering through, though the suffering is just beginning.

But you have a job to do so I guess you must say something.

What about Chinese?
How convincing your anecdotes are. Does France or Poland, for example, have an official position on the stolen presidential election?
It's very doubtful they do and even more doubtful that opinion matters to the people living through the
mass disenfranchisement they are suffering through, though the suffering is just beginning.

Actually I do read a bit of Chinese, and for the sake of English-speaking only USMBers I recently provided this rather typical Chinese analysis of our sad decline under Trump into a “dark abyss” of division and political mania :

What about Chinese?

Actually I do read a bit of Chinese, and for the sake of English-speaking only USMBers I recently provided this rather typical Chinese analysis of our sad decline under Trump into a “dark abyss” of division and political mania :

I'm sure China and other authoritarian dictatorships do chuckle when a relatively free society
goes through the sort of crises the theft of our presidency can spawn.
Seeing as how China is the source of many of our woes as they helped the left steal the election
I'm sure they are delighted. In a free society life is more messy than when a boot is always on your
neck keeping the populace in line. U.S. counterspy chief warns Russia, China, Iran trying to meddle in 2020 election

Last edited:
Seeing as how China is the source of many of our woes as they helped the left steal the election ...
I will defend our flawed representative democracy, our system of checks and balances, courts and Congress, our elections against ALL enemies, domestic and international.

I have spent my whole life fighting to improve our system, trying to oppose corporate abuses, to make our government serve “We the People” and not just “We the Corporations.” I’ve spent time in jail and paid a higher price than most any of you lunatics.

Trump and his idiotic followers in Washington have proven they are domestic enemies of Constitutional government, more dangerous to my way of life than China or Russia. I like neither political party, despise Establishment liberals committed to serving only the rich and themselves, despise even more most so-called “RINOs.” Of course I oppose black looters and criminals of all types.

But at this moment I especially denounce Trump rioters and seditionists ... including those who justify their criminal activity by claiming ridiculously that the Chinese just stole an American election!

Let's just say the Chinese enjoy seeing Biden ascend to the presidency, no matter how illegally,
and when they can they work to undermine our democracy to the fullest extent they can get away with.

Forum List

Back