Nick Sandman settles with WAPO 250 MILLION!! Wow

all I see is the amounts the little shit was suing them for
Careful, that's the kind of libel that got them in trouble. Hes a "little shit" for trying to defuse an encounter with Chief Crazy Drummer?

Again, no settlement amounts they gave the little skid mark to go away were quoted in articles. My guess, maybe paid his community college for 2 years and paid his lawyers off.

No attorney would accept that.

Of course they would. They would know a losing battle when they see it. If they offered even a paltry settlement, it was probably with a gag order (on the details) and the fact that the little turd's lawyers were probably going to drag this out for years. Better just to sweep it under the rug. Sorry, with that shit eating smirk on his face and the rest of his all white crew laughing and egging him on behind him, you'll never be able to convince me that he was doing anything other than trying to provoke.

Awe ......poor news organizations having to pay for their LIES........

LMAO.............I LOVE IT.
You can jump up and down with joy but the truth remains that both sides of the aisle (news speaking) have paid off.

I seem to remember you crowing that Sandmann would never get a dime.

The case is “settled”. It doesn’t necessarily mean WAPO paid ANYTHING. Just that there will be no trial.

Since there are obviously NDA’s we will never know how much or how little the kid received.

You silly fool. Sandmann is now a multi millionaire thanks to the despicable conduct of two "news" agencies who knowingly lied about what he did.

And then, after being caught, refused to set the record straight. They have paid him millions because they knew if they went to trial there is a real good chance that he would be the new owner when it was over.

The fact that you are too stupid to understand is a testament to your poor
genes, and a public education system that allowed you to wallow in ignorance.

Careful, that's the kind of libel that got them in trouble. Hes a "little shit" for trying to defuse an encounter with Chief Crazy Drummer?

Again, no settlement amounts they gave the little skid mark to go away were quoted in articles. My guess, maybe paid his community college for 2 years and paid his lawyers off.

Of course they would. They would know a losing battle when they see it. If they offered even a paltry settlement, it was probably with a gag order (on the details) and the fact that the little turd's lawyers were probably going to drag this out for years. Better just to sweep it under the rug. Sorry, with that shit eating smirk on his face and the rest of his all white crew laughing and egging him on behind him, you'll never be able to convince me that he was doing anything other than trying to provoke.

Yet another ignorant fool who knows nothing.

So get mueller on it :abgg2q.jpg: The hillary gang is O'fer against trump and his troops.

The case is “settled”. It doesn’t necessarily mean WAPO paid ANYTHING. Just that there will be no trial.

Since there are obviously NDA’s we will never know how much or how little the kid received.
True story. However I want to make it very clear, you look stupid suggesting he didn't get anything. Just saying. You are right that we don't know how much he got, you are right that there will be no trial. You are right about the NDA.

You are absolutely delusional if you think he didn't walk away with at least 8 figures.

In a subsequent tweet Friday, Sandmann fired a warning shot at Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

“We have settled with WAPO and CNN. The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go. Don’t hold your breath @jack,” he wrote.

Good! Maybe next time, (if there is a next time) they'll think twice about slandering and printing fake news!

That's because you're not smart and swallow what they tell you.
They were a Catholic school group waiting for their bus. Any non-chaperone adult approaching them at all is borderline molestery, k? Dumbass.

True story. However I want to make it very clear, you look stupid suggesting he didn't get anything. Just saying. You are right that we don't know how much he got, you are right that there will be no trial. You are right about the NDA.

You are absolutely delusional if you think he didn't walk away with at least 8 figures.

In a subsequent tweet Friday, Sandmann fired a warning shot at Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

“We have settled with WAPO and CNN. The fight isn’t over. 2 down. 6 to go. Don’t hold your breath @jack,” he wrote.
Nick Sandman is set for life and doesn't even have to go to College if he doesn't want to all because of CNN and the Washington Post ;)

Let this be a warning fake news!! FCUK YOU
Unknown amount. For sure not 250m. Hope he invests wisely.

Forum List

Back