All Sandman's cases dismissed.

Well,no. Im not going to play semantic games with you. You said it could be appealed. I don't believe it can, but since i'm not willing to take your word for it, I guess we can just wait and see.
No need. It can be appealed and I already posted a link just for you. Your ignorance is amusing. But it’s not my problem.

Nick Sandman, who became a MAGA hero, and made all the rounds of right wing media lost in a sumary judgment in all his remaining cases. CNN and NBC had both previously settled with him for undisclosed amounts that reportdly were only a small fraction of the hundreds of millions of dollars that he was seeking from them. Those two, and their settlements will not be effected by the judges recent ruling. ABC, Rolling Stone, CBS, Gannett, and The New York Times were all victorious against Sandman's accusations. Perhaps CNN and NBC might not settle so soon next time, but since their settlements are secret, and much less than Sandman was seeking, they might have saved money on litigation. Either way, the Sandman saga ended up being just another MAGA exaggeration that stirred up the trump base, but amounted to nothing.
How much money has he already gotten? Millions? Tens of millions?
STFU, you bitter shrew.

How much money has he already gotten? Millions? Tens of millions?
STFU, you bitter shrew.
I highly doubt that,but the only reason he got anything is because they decided to settle with him. It wasn't as if his case was worth anything. If they would have gone to court instead of setteling, then he wouldn't have gotten anything.

I highly doubt that,but the only reason he got anything is because they decided to settle with him. It wasn't as if his case was worth anything. If they would have gone to court instead of setteling, then he wouldn't have gotten anything.
The money is just as green, you bitter bitch.

Sure, but it doesn't apply here. Sandman requested a summary ruling by the court. When you request that, there is no appeal. Sandman shit and fell back in it. Just another crazy right wing claim that had no proof to support it. Don't worry. He kept the crazies riled up for a while, and that's all trumpsters wanted anyway.
keep on like this and we will take back your trumpybear sweetheart

heres some democrat truth...I never had sex with that woman ...Ms Lewinski...I Just made an awful mess on her nice dress
Yep. Lewinski was a consenting adult. Trump fucked the country. Not exactly the same thing.

so you are happy the people that slandered him dont have to pay eh commie ?
Of course. Sandman was a kid, and his slanderers are liberals. In liberal world, the role of children is to accept whatever liberal adults choose to do to them.

That's what liberals mean by "pro-choice."

Of course. Sandman was a kid, and his slanderers are liberals. In liberal world, the role of children is to accept whatever liberal adults choose to do to them.

That's what liberals mean by "pro-choice."
If he could have convince the judge that what you say is true, he might not have lost all those cases.

Yeah. Clinton fucked an underling and then lied about it to the nation and under oath.

Trump tried to unfuck our nation.

So you’re exactly wrong.
Trump lied for personal gain.

Nick Sandman, who became a MAGA hero, and made all the rounds of right wing media lost in a sumary judgment in all his remaining cases. CNN and NBC had both previously settled with him for undisclosed amounts that reportdly were only a small fraction of the hundreds of millions of dollars that he was seeking from them. Those two, and their settlements will not be effected by the judges recent ruling. ABC, Rolling Stone, CBS, Gannett, and The New York Times were all victorious against Sandman's accusations. Perhaps CNN and NBC might not settle so soon next time, but since their settlements are secret, and much less than Sandman was seeking, they might have saved money on litigation. Either way, the Sandman saga ended up being just another MAGA exaggeration that stirred up the trump base, but amounted to nothing.
Sandmann (probably a jew) got paid for the slanderation that happened to him, and good for him! Leftists did not win in his case, idiot. They paid him lots of dollars, fucktard. Ordered by the court. Jewish Americans are Americans too! He may not have to work for the rest of his life because leftists are retards! :auiqs.jpg:

Sandman made money for his stunt, but there was no slander.
Yes, there absolutely was, idiot. If not, why did he get paid so bigly? :aargh:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back