All Sandman's cases dismissed.

I disputed your original claim. You are the proponent. Surely you must know where you got your incorrect information from?

As you might put it, easy.

And, since you have the burden, I’m sure you won’t object. Proceed.
Well,no. Im not going to play semantic games with you. You said it could be appealed. I don't believe it can, but since i'm not willing to take your word for it, I guess we can just wait and see.

Nick Sandman, who became a MAGA hero, and made all the rounds of right wing media lost in a sumary judgment in all his remaining cases. CNN and NBC had both previously settled with him for undisclosed amounts that reportdly were only a small fraction of the hundreds of millions of dollars that he was seeking from them. Those two, and their settlements will not be effected by the judges recent ruling. ABC, Rolling Stone, CBS, Gannett, and The New York Times were all victorious against Sandman's accusations. Perhaps CNN and NBC might not settle so soon next time, but since their settlements are secret, and much less than Sandman was seeking, they might have saved money on litigation. Either way, the Sandman saga ended up being just another MAGA exaggeration that stirred up the trump base, but amounted to nothing.
Sandman made your party look fucking terrible. Thats why you made this thread, right? Cuz he won in the court of public opinion and you all lost bad? From now until the end of time we get to keep bringing up this case to make your party look bad. Its one of many cases that has given your party black eyes, like Rittenhouse, Smollett, etc. Your dumb fuck party has a way of fucking up the easiest wins. All you had to do was watch the Rittenhouse footage to know that it was self defense. All you had to do was think about Smollett's story for a moment to realize how fucking stupid it sounded, but for some strange reason, your party continually fucks up these easy avoidable situations. :laugh:

Win or lose it was a black eye for the media.

From the article.

some were statements of opinion;.................

Opinion is largely what drives the media today, not a desire to do any research and report on the news factually.

I think the kid should not have bought the weapon through a straw buyer out of state, when he could not buy it in his own state. I think he had no business going to an out of state riot, and especially with a weapon, he should not have had. I think he was let down by his own parents, the people he went with, and the owner of the property he was stupidly guarding. If I got myself into that kind of dangerous, fluid, threatening situation and I had to choose between killing the shit out of whoever might be attacking and maybe attacking me, I would shoot the hell out of them and pray about it the next Sunday. So, do I think he was harmed by the mainstream media? NO. Do I think he deserves a big payday from the mainstream media? NO. Armed kids have no place in those type events and everybody knows it, including you. He even knows it now and last I heard, regrets going or even buying the weapon.
Wrong person White.

Sandman was the kid that CNN claimed to be a racist MAGA wannabe and not the kid that shot those people in Wisconsin.

I know. I know. I shouldn’t do it. But as I noted before. I’m a conservative and thus, by nature, compassionate and giving and caring and sharing. 😎 So, I’m inclined to share an unofficial web site and quote to steer Bullfrog BULLDOG in the right direction:

Excerpted from: Appeals of Summary Judgment – Appeals
It can be done but let be factual he ( Sandman ) would have an impossible task to get any appeal.

Win or lose it was a black eye for the media.

From the article.

some were statements of opinion;.................

Opinion is largely what drives the media today, not a desire to do any research and report on the news factually.
Of course it was opinion. They clearly stated their reports were based on eye witness opinions. The judge said that's why he ruled againstthe kid.

Of course it was opinion. They clearly stated their reports were based on eye witness opinions. The judge said that's why he ruled againstthe kid.

And as a news source, or one that pretends to be, you research what happened before reporting on it. Eye witnesses aren't really "opinions" either. If any eye witnesses stated what was reported they were lying and I have to imagine there were indeed eye witnesses there that stated what exactly did happen.

It's a news source job, or at least it used to be, to get the news correct, not report on "opinions".

Nick Sandman, who became a MAGA hero, and made all the rounds of right wing media lost in a sumary judgment in all his remaining cases. CNN and NBC had both previously settled with him for undisclosed amounts that reportdly were only a small fraction of the hundreds of millions of dollars that he was seeking from them. Those two, and their settlements will not be effected by the judges recent ruling. ABC, Rolling Stone, CBS, Gannett, and The New York Times were all victorious against Sandman's accusations. Perhaps CNN and NBC might not settle so soon next time, but since their settlements are secret, and much less than Sandman was seeking, they might have saved money on litigation. Either way, the Sandman saga ended up being just another MAGA exaggeration that stirred up the trump base, but amounted to nothing.
Oh dear…that doesn’t look good for his buddy and rightist “hero” Rittenhouse 😄

/-----/ Of course nothing happened to the clown who started the whole thing, Phillips. And Sandman settled with two networks.

Sad part is the OP does not see how the Media is used as a weapon against it citizens.

CNN clearly left out parts of the Video to enrage their viewers with images of a Kid being disrespectful to a Native American but when you see the whole video and know the whole story then you realize the Native American and others were causing trouble.

It is like the Jussie Smollet case and how those like the Op believed him and how the Media was quick to support him but afterwards did CNN offer any apologies for their poor reporting in the case?

No!

So even though I believe the kid got lucky with his settlements the fact remains the MSM has become a weapon of disinformation and lack any integrity no matter CNN, NPR or FOX News they are all tabloid journalism!

And as a news source, or one that pretends to be, you research what happened before reporting on it. Eye witnesses aren't really "opinions" either. If any eye witnesses stated what was reported they were lying and I have to imagine there were indeed eye witnesses there that stated what exactly did happen.

It's a news source job, or at least it used to be, to get the news correct, not report on "opinions".
Actually, I'm not aware of any of the news sources mentioned making any judgements at the time. They reported that there was an event, and quoted individuals that had been involved, or witnessed the event. All normal parts of news reporting. The judge remarked that the news sources didn't endorse the remarks of anyone they quoted.

Actually, I'm not aware of any of the news sources mentioned making any judgements at the time. They reported that there was an event, and quoted individuals that had been involved, or witnessed the event. All normal parts of news reporting. The judge remarked that the news sources didn't endorse the remarks of anyone they quoted.

They didn't bother gathering all facts. I have a hard time believing that everyone interviewed relayed a story that never happened.

Forum List

Back