Judge dismisses Nick Sandmann's libel suit against Gannett over viral Capitol incident

What ever happened to Nathan Phillips who started the event by engaging with the Black Israelites who were spewing hate at everyone that is non Black. When Phillips saw teen boys wearing MAGA hats, he turned attention to them to the point where he got in the face of Nick Sandman banging a drum beneath his chin. The press felt that Sandman displayed hate and disrespect for wearing a MAGA hat and smiling at Phillips. The next day, Phillips went over to the National Shrine and lost his shit disrupting Mass service.

Yeah - made no sense.

Bad advice/decision as the kid was never going to prevail.
They maliciously, or irresponsibly and incompetently lied about him causing leftwing scumbags on national television to repeatedly call for punching him in the face for doing NOTHING. Then - and I am not sure if this is the case for literally all of them, they didn't emphatically retract and notify the public of their own errors and more important, they didn't apologize!

If that isn't slander then nothing is, and the damages to his future earnings in the workforce and reputation mean that these awful asshole "news" corporations need to pay.

They maliciously,
Evidence?
or irresponsibly
What does this mean? Evidence? At a level arising to defamation?
and incompetently
Irrelevant/non-defamatory.
Evidence? Lies arising to the level of defamation?
about him causing leftwing scumbags on national television
What "left wing scumbags?"

Few if any on the left have national megaphones - you may be thinking of liberals, not the left.
to repeatedly call for punching him in the face for doing NOTHING.
Irrelevant if true.
Then - and I am not sure if this is the case for literally all of them, they didn't emphatically retract and notify the public of their own errors and more important, they didn't apologize!
What errors?

Errors of substance arising to the level of defamtion?

Evidence of this?
If that isn't slander then nothing is,
Much of what you've cited isn't defamatory, and you'll need to provide evidence of any ACTUAL defamatory conduct.

I certainly never saw any, though many of these outlets ARE sleazy/loony liberal slimepits.
and the damages to his future earnings in the workforce and reputation
Evidence of this alleged damage?
mean that these awful asshole "news" corporations need to pay.
They are indeed as you describe, but those that wished to pay have done so, and it's unlikely the kid will see another dime.

Irrelevant/fallacious inquiry.

Irrelevant/fallacious.

It's over.
No, it isn’t over and because you proclaim it is just shows your stupidity as usual troll!

Again, as I stated the CNN case was dismissed and later reinstated, so this case could be reinstated and when it does will you proclaim you knew this would happen?

Or

Will you slink away and lie about what you wrote and deny the facts it was never over.

It isn’t over until appeals are done but hey you know everything according to you!

No, it isn’t over
It is.
and because you proclaim it is just shows your stupidity as usual troll!
Irrelevant/fallacious personal attack.
Again, as I stated the CNN case was dismissed and later reinstated, so this case could be reinstated and when it does will you proclaim you knew this would happen?
It's over for the kid unless he wants to impoverish himself by further pursuing this & actually paying attorneys who recognize these coroporate cows aren't coughing up any cash as CNN/WaPo did.
Or

Will you slink away and lie about what you wrote and deny the facts it was never over.
Just PM me & I'll come back to further discuss if there are any new developments.
It isn’t over until appeals are done but hey you know everything according to you!
It's over.

He won't get another dime.

Forum List

Back