NFL Conference Championship games

I didn't watch them, just caught the end of the Chiefs game when I turned on the tv. And I believe what you say about other bad calls that benefitted the Bengals. My only point is that at the end of a close game like this, there cannot be a single call that causes one team to get the win or loss. If that roughing penalty is called and there is also a critical mistake by the offense, then both calls have to be made....line up again and try another play. The holding was just as obvious as the roughing.

Never said that. I said a single call on a single play at the end of the game where there were multiple fouls...was the issue allowing KC to win the game.

You never said you didnt watch the games? Did someone hack your account 10 minutes ago and post that you didnt watch the games?

jbrownson0831

You're disagreeing that Im hearing that song in my head every time you all whine about refs? Trust me I am.
If I wanted to whine about the refs, I would look at every single play of any game and point out holds, hands to face, tripping, movement on the line, etc....on every play viewed.
All I am asking is that they stop winning the game for a team by making a deciding call at the end.

Never said that. I said a single call on a single play at the end of the game where there were multiple fouls...was the issue allowing KC to win the game.

like i said,if i did not know better,i would think this troll was a sock of smellybozoz,same as him,when he cant debate facts and evidence,this s how he replies same as him.

as i just got done saying,i put smellyboz on ignore years ago cause that is how he always debates,im sure not going to waste anymore time on this stupid clown with his debating skills just to watch him run off everytime you post evidence that the refs did a horrible job of officiating and it was wpne side then he accuses you of whining,how fucking juvenile.

have fun talking to yourself trollboy,im outta here.:fu:

You're disagreeing that Im hearing that song in my head every time you all whine about refs? Trust me I am.

No it doesn't. Every play during the game matters. Any one of them changes and the outcome can change. The same goes for penalties. A missed call or bad call in the 1st quarter has just as much effect on the outcome as one with 2 seconds left.
All plays do have consequences and do contribute to the end result.
Thats why a single call should never determine the outcome at the end.

like i said,if i did not know better,i would think this troll was a sock of smellybozoz,same as him,when he cant debate facts and evidence,this s how he replies same as him.

as i just got done saying,i put smellyboz on ignore years ago cause that is how he always debates,im sure not going to waste anymore time on this stupid clown with his debating skills just to watch him run off everytime you post evidence that the refs did a horrible job of officiating and it was wpne side then he accuses you of whining,how fucking juvenile.

have fun talking to yourself trollboy,im outta here.:fu:

I don't really mind, its just that this same thing happens from time to time. I wish all the refs would just hold their flags the last minute of any game, make it like MMA to the end.

If I wanted to whine about the refs, I would look at every single play of any game and point out holds, hands to face, tripping, movement on the line, etc....on every play viewed.
All I am asking is that they stop winning the game for a team by making a deciding call at the end.
:thankusmile::yes_text12: you are making way far too much sense for the trollboy to comprehend so im afraid it will never register with him.if you decide to go further with him,good luck,as i said,im done with him and leaving this thread because this troll is the same as smellybozo who i put on ignore a couple of years ago,when evidence does not go along with his smellybozoos ramblings,he ignores it and talks about something else evading it.two peas in apod these two are.

I heard Brady is going to play one year in SF and teach Purdy how to be a great QB.

Now I think the Eagles are going to win it all.

I think they will too.

Jalen Hurts runs the offense very well. He has tons of weapons, and is a weapon in his own right.

What isn't usually talked about is the Eagle defense. They showed they are capable of shutting anyone down.

I think they will too.

Jalen Hurts runs the offense very well. He has tons of weapons, and is a weapon in his own right.

What isn't usually talked about is the Eagle defense. They showed they are capable of shutting anyone down.
The Niner defense is good. Swarming and hard hitting. The Eagles offense had to trudge through them. I also think that the NFL honchos did not want to see a Super bowl with a fourth string quarterback playing in their marquee game.

He was 2 yards out of bounds when Ossai shoved him. That's a choice Ossai made. It wasnt like Mahomes could turn back at that point he had taken 2-3 steps out of bounds. FUCK.
I think if Ossai had put up his arms, the refs might have sat on those flags. I feel sorry for the guy, but yeah, the refs couldn't not call that.

I've seen people compare it to the Vontaze Burfict hit from a few years back, but it isn't the same. Burfict is one of the game's most obvious goons, hyper-violent and regularly getting the thumb for trying to cripple someone. Ossai had a great, clean game except for that one momentary slip-up.

I think they will too.

I think the Chiefs will win, but I do agree that it's going to be one of the games to remember. My brother lives in Wilmington and my nieces are all die-hard Eagles fans, so I may make the drive or fly out to watch the game with them.

I think if Ossai had put up his arms, the refs might have sat on those flags. I feel sorry for the guy, but yeah, the refs couldn't not call that.

I've seen people compare it to the Vontaze Burfict hit from a few years back, but it isn't the same. Burfict is one of the game's most obvious goons, hyper-violent and regularly getting the thumb for trying to cripple someone. Ossai had a great, clean game except for that one momentary slip-up.
I agree. I think the shove that happened well out of bounds is what caused the flag.

Ossai shouldn't be blamed, he was going full speed and that sideline comes up quick. Burrow had it all set up for a 2 minute drill to win the game and he threw an interception. Mahomes spazzed out and turned the ball over but his defense bailed him out. Yes the reffing was bad but after all that it was tied with 2 minutes to go.

Cannot believe the coach didnt challenge that play.

Shanahan said they didn't see an angle that made it seem like anything but a catch. The replays they showed on TV looked like a catch at first; it wasn't until after the Eagles had already run a play that they showed an angle that let you see the ball hit the ground and move around.
It was the first drive of the game, I completely understand not wanting to blow a time out on that play. It sucked, but I get it.

All plays do have consequences and do contribute to the end result.
Thats why a single call should never determine the outcome at the end.
Chiefs

More yards
fewer turnovers
more time of possession
more first downs
more sacks
better 3rd down efficiency
More yards per play
Were better in the red zone
More kick return yards
more punt return yards

But it was the refs fault the Bengals lost…..

Are you talking about in the 4th quarter? There wasnt a receiver anywhere near where he threw the ball. The closest person eligible to catch a pass was 5-7 yards downfield and on the other side of the O line man. Burrow was going to get sacked and threw the ball at the feet of the Olinemen.
On the play I SAW, there were 2 players near the ball. A Bengal and a Chief. Both were less than 3 yards from the ball.

Chiefs

More yards
fewer turnovers
more time of possession
more first downs
more sacks
better 3rd down efficiency
More yards per play
Were better in the red zone
More kick return yards
more punt return yards

But it was the refs fault the Bengals lost…..
So what? Three violations on that last play and only one ref throws the flag. It decided the outcome of the game. That is a fact.
Who is continuing to whine now?

Forum List

Back