NFL Conference Championship games

Rogers would be a great fit for the niners,they should pursue him,I can see either him or Carr as a very realistic possibility to be in a niner uniform next season.
Rogers has stated publicly that he will not join the 49ers, but hasn't ruled out the Raiders.
Carr does not have the option currently to seek a trade, so the Raiders will wait until February 15th to decide his fate.

Obviously, they will let him go to the highest bidder, and San Francisco does not have a lot of room in their salary cap.

The only other possibility that comes to mind for which available QB goes to the 49ers is Baker Mayfield.

Good new for the niners is that purdy is expected to recover from his injury and be back to full strength in six months which means he will ready to go at the start of the season in the meantime he will be throwing gradually building his arm up to full speed then,the other good news is he will not be required to have the dreaded tommy John surgery, we can rule out Carr going to the niners as well because it was mentioned with the cap space they cannot afford an expensive quarterback.it’s a shame fir them brady is retiring cause he would play fir them fir nothing,he don’t need the money.he is set for the future not only with what he made playing but with the job awaiting fir him with fox sports like 350 million fir ten years so he fir sure would not need the money to play fir them.

I will really hate the raiders if Rodgers signs with them and really root against them.don’t have anything against Rodgers but rather him sign with any other team except the raiders,if he goes there,then Carr could be traded to the jets,they sure need a quarterback.

Sure don’t understand why Rodgers doesn’t want to play fir a contender like the niners,weird.

The Raiders seems to make the most sense. They could draft or trade for a young up-and-coming quarterback and give him a year or two to learn the ropes from Aaron f***ing Rogers.

I have pretty low expectations for the Raiders, but if they somehow pick a good one and commit to it, they could set themselves up as contenders for the next decade.

Rogers has stated publicly that he will not join the 49ers, but hasn't ruled out the Raiders.
Carr does not have the option currently to seek a trade, so the Raiders will wait until February 15th to decide his fate.

Obviously, they will let him go to the highest bidder, and San Francisco does not have a lot of room in their salary cap.

The only other possibility that comes to mind for which available QB goes to the 49ers is Baker Mayfield.

Guess what katsteve2012 the newest news is the packers do want Rodgers back but only on one condition,which is he is fully bought into what they are doing. They won’t take him back if he starts saying he wants out and says bad stuff about them and he wants out as he did this past season before the football. season began and that’s smart.

With the way they had a losing season this year I don’t know how he could buy into it so sense sf is out of the picture he would just be wise at this point to just retire already.after last year,if I was him I wouldn’t be able to buy into what the organization is doing,they are going to have to rebuild st this point,who wants to go through a rebuilding process at this stage of your career?

Guess what katsteve2012 the newest news is the packers do want Rodgers back but only on one condition,which is he is fully bought into what they are doing. They won’t take him back if he starts saying he wants out and says bad stuff about them and he wants out as he did this past season before the football. season began and that’s smart.

With the way they had a losing season this year I don’t know how he could buy into it so sense sf is out of the picture he would just be wise at this point to just retire already.after last year,if I was him I wouldn’t be able to buy into what the organization is doing,they are going to have to rebuild st this point,who wants to go through a rebuilding process at this stage of your career?
I agree. Rodgers seems like a non conformist, so if forced into compliance with their proposed program, he would probably not be an asset.

In his case, better to leave or just retire. He's near the end of his career, and likely wants to finish it on his terms.

I agree. Rodgers seems like a non conformist, so if forced into compliance with their proposed program, he would probably not be an asset.

In his case, better to leave or just retire. He's near the end of his career, and likely wants to finish it on his terms.
There is zero chance he retires. He has 60 million reasons not to.

A trade's still possible! No one wants to pick up that tab, but GB has t/b fed up w/ Rodgers' "Hamlet" act! :heehee:
The other issue they have is that Jordan Love is going to want to play. He's going into his 4th year and has zero playing time. If Rodgers comes back I wouldnt be surprised if Love asks to be traded.

What do you think he will do? Stay in Green Bay, or seek a trade?

Apparently the most viable destination team appears to be the Raiders, but they're a wreck.

That aside, they did rank fairly well last year in pass protection.

What do you think he will do? Stay in Green Bay, or seek a trade?

Apparently the most viable destination team appears to be the Raiders, but they're a wreck.

That aside, they did rank fairly well last year in pass protection.
I think GB will try to trade him but I don’t think they are going to get what they think he’s worth. They should have moved on after his second MVP.

The other issue they have is that Jordan Love is going to want to play. He's going into his 4th year and has zero playing time. If Rodgers comes back I wouldnt be surprised if Love asks to be traded.

They're allowing this scenerio again; same w/ Favre & Rodgers in the exact same circumstances & actions! :heehee:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back