NFL Conference Championship games

as i said on this thread,Joey Bosa is right,the refs have so many privledges it is fucking unreal.Boso is correct how if he and other players speak out against the bad officiating of refs,they get fined,yet when the refs screw up and do a lousy job,they dont get fined,they get no punishment.

I will take it even further than Bosa did by adding on as i did on this thread that the refs need to be held accoutable for their horrible officiation which is the norm in the NFL by having the same thing that is done to them that is done to the players,they need to be FINED a huge portion of their salary when they fuck up as they do on a regular basis,that would clean it up in a heartbeat their horrible officiating,that will never happen though because that is how the NFL rigs their games all the time and why horrible officating goes on constantly in the NFL.

When i was in high school and played football i NEVER saw the horrible officiating by refs in games that i see in the NFL on a regular routine basis,If out team lost,I never blamed the refs because i knew we as a team beat ourselves,the refs made the right calls for the most part,in NFL games,that never seems to happen in big playoff games nd that is because these games are fixed,anybody who cant see that is a fucking idiot.
Now we know where the brain damage came from

il_794xN.4004408540_4dii.jpg

I figured the commish was going to rig this somehow. Don't forget that if Cincy would have lost the last game to the ravens, although they would still be AFC champs with a higher winning %, then the wildcard home field would be determined by a coin toss. And if the bills would have beaten Cincy then the AFC championship would have been at a neutral site Atlanta. Why wasn't this the same if Cincinnati beat the bills? If Buffalo won they should have had to play at KC. All of these scenarios are included in the NFL rule book. However after buffalo Cincy regular season game was cancelled the commish came up with this and had the owners vote on it. Since the Brown family has not been popular amongst other owners they got shafted.

Typical homer. You want one set of penalties called because they benefit your team but all the other ones dont matter. Cincy had the ball with over 2 minutes left to win the game. They had to punt then let up a good return. Then committed a bad penalty. So they lost. Burrow getting sacked 5 times and throwing 2 picks had nothing to do with their loss right? They couldnt run the ball and the only part of their offense that seemed to be working was 50/50 jump balls. But that had nothing to do with them losing right? It was all just the big bad refs that had it out for poor Cincy. Get real.
No, if one ref keeps the flag in his pocket in that last minute or so then they all should. Refs cannot win games for teams, that simple. Multiple fouls, either call them all or, as I said, don't call any of them and make the team earn the win. That didnt happen last night.
I agree that the cumulative effect of plays wins or loses a game. But when what happened last night happens at the very end of the game, the refs have decided who will win and that is atrocious.

No, if one ref keeps the flag in his pocket in that last minute or so then they all should. Refs cannot win games for teams, that simple. Multiple fouls, either call them all or, as I said, don't call any of them and make the team earn the win. That didnt happen last night.
I agree that the cumulative effect of plays wins or loses a game. But when what happened last night happens at the very end of the game, the refs have decided who will win and that is atrocious.
did you see my last two posts on the previous page? I provided rock solid proof that the NFL is as fixed as elections and pro wrestling is.that why i think anybody is a complete fool to watch these play off games and superbowls and get excited about them.

In last years superbowl,the refs did everything on the planet to give the game to the bungles they just could not win because the refs could not control them having meltdowns mugging rams recievers in the end zone so obvious the whole saw it that they had no choice to throw the yellow flags.

did you see my last two posts on the previous page? I provided rock solid proof that the NFL is as fixed as elections and pro wrestling is.that why i think anybody is a complete fool to watch these games and get excited about them.
I did and after seeing the end of that debacle last night.....grrrrr.

I did and after seeing the end of that debacle last night.....grrrrr.

There sure were a lot of butthurt Bengals fans here last year.trolls like smellybozo kept lying that the refs gave it to the Rams IGNORING how it was the OPPOSITE ,that the refs did EVEYTHING ON THE PLANET TO TRY AND GIVE IT TO THE BUNGLES.trolls like him ignored and ran off everytime i brought up the fact a bungles reciever grabbed ramsey by the facemask and threw him to the ground yet no flag got thrown for that,there is no way on the planet the refs could not have seen that.yeah thats really giving the game to the rams ignoring a penatly on the bengals like that.:cuckoo: thats WHY i put that stupid fuck on ignore a couple years ago as everyone here should.

that was the only touchdown the bungles got in the second half of that game and they had to get it by having the refs GIVE IT TO THEM. the refs gave that to them because they obviously wanted the game to come down to the wire as it did.

they did everything on the planet to give that game to the bungles but they could not control it that the bungles did not cooperate and started mugging the rams players in the end zone for the whole world to see leaving them no choice but to throw the flags for holding.

see unlike smellybozo and others who falsely said the refs gave that game to the Rams,I am not biased same as he is and as he is in politics as well. see i can ADMIT it when the refs throw a game for the rams as i did on the previous page when the refs threw the game for LA to be in the superbowl instead of the saints who should have been there. Last year though,they so obviously tried to give it to the bungles but the bungles did not cooperate and smellybozo and other rams haters are butthurt over that.:lmao:

I know you are always objective and non biased same as me and from what you and others have said,it sounds like the refs did the same thing for the chiefs they always did for the cheatriots,call penaltys on the other team but never on the cheatriots and in this case,bengals players got the same treatment that opponents of the cheatriots in playoff games got is that about the sum of it?

Last edited:
It's natural for people to blame the refs when their team loses, even if their own team benefitted from earlier missed calls. It's not as if the Chiefs and Eagles fans don't do the same thing, so whatever. It happens.

But the four best teams were in the Conference Championships, and the two best are going to play what amounts to a hell of a Super Bowl this year. I call that a win not just for the teams, but for the sport.

as i keep saying,the refs have WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING POWER.I agree with joey bosa,he nailed it,that its unfair how if he speaks out on bad officiating in the NFL,he gets fined,but these NFL refs,they screw up and no punishment is given to them

they SHOULD be fined a huge portion of their salarys i guarantee you we would not see the horrible officiating in the NFL we see alll the time now if that happened,that wil NEVER happen though because that is how the NFL fixes all these games.

when i played football in high school,i NEVER saw the kind of bad officiating in games i played in that we see now in the NFL on a regular routine basis,how much longer are the sheep going to be this fucking stupid that these games are as much fixed as elections are? just as much a dog and pony show as them?:cuckoo:

Last edited:
There sure were a lot of butthurt Bengals fans here last year.trolls like smellybozo kept lying that the refs gave it to the Rams IGNORING how it was the OPPOSITE ,that the refs did EVEYTHING ON THE PLANET TO TRY AND GIVE IT TO THE BUNGLES.trolls like him ignored and ran off everytime i brought up the fact a bungles reciever grabbed ramsey by the facemask and threw him to the ground yet no flag got thrown for that,there is no way on the planet the refs could not have seen that.yeah thats really giving the game to the rams ignoring a penatly on the bengals like that.:cuckoo: thats WHY i put that stupid fuck on ignore a couple years ago as everyone here should.

that was the only touchdown the bungles got in the second half of that game and they had to get it by having the refs GIVE IT TO THEM. the refs gave that to them because they obviously wanted the game to come down to the wire as it did.

they did everything on the planet to give that game to the bungles but they could not control it that the bungles did not cooperate and started mugging the rams players in the end zone for the whole world to see leaving them no choice but to throw the flags for holding.

see unlike smellybozo and others who falsely said the refs gave that game to the Rams,I am not biased same as he is and as he is in politics as well. see i can ADMIT it when the refs throw a game for the rams as i did on the previous page when the refs threw the game for LA to be in the superbowl instead of the saints who should have been there. Last year though,they so obviously tried to give it to the bungles but the bungles did not cooperate and smellybozo and other rams haters are butthurt over that.:lmao:

I know you are always objective and non biased same as me and from what you and others have said,it sounds like the refs did the same thing for the chiefs they always did for the cheatriots,call penaltys on the other team but never on the cheatriots and in this case,bengals players got the same treatment that opponents of the cheatrios in playoff games got is that about the sum of it?
Go back and see if you can find video of the play where Mahomes runs and gets hit, flag thrown. The left guard looks like his hands are velcroed on the defender making it the most obvious hold and the line ref saw it but did nothing. Now, I can support that if all refs hold their flags, but when the roughing flag was thrown this ref should have tossed his too.

I figured the commish was going to rig this somehow. Don't forget that if Cincy would have lost the last game to the ravens, although they would still be AFC champs with a higher winning %, then the wildcard home field would be determined by a coin toss. And if the bills would have beaten Cincy then the AFC championship would have been at a neutral site Atlanta. Why wasn't this the same if Cincinnati beat the bills? If Buffalo won they should have had to play at KC. All of these scenarios are included in the NFL rule book. However after buffalo Cincy regular season game was cancelled the commish came up with this and had the owners vote on it. Since the Brown family has not been popular amongst other owners they got shafted.

Yeah from what you and jbrown are saying,it sounds like the NFL did everything on the planet to give this game to the chiefs. you both unlike many here are always objective and non biased so im sure thats what happened.

I kinda was thinking the refs would give this game to the chiefs because Goddel wanted to see a one legged Mahome have a dramatic heroric comeback,from what you both have said,looks like my hunch was right. I think goddel wants to the chiefs to win it all because of that but that will be a tall order sense all their starting receivers for the chiefs are all hurt.

Last edited:
Go back and see if you can find video of the play where Mahomes runs and gets hit, flag thrown. The left guard looks like his hands are velcroed on the defender making it the most obvious hold and the line ref saw it but did nothing. Now, I can support that if all refs hold their flags, but when the roughing flag was thrown this ref should have tossed his too.
i will watch the highlights and see if i see any of that.

Yeah from what you and jbrown are saying,it sounds like the NFL did everything on the planet to give this game to the chiefs. you both unlike many here are always objective and non biased so im sure thats what happened.

I kinda was thinking the refs would give this game to the chiefs because Goddel wanted to see a one legged Mahome have a dramatic comeback,from what you both have said,looks like my hunch was right. I think goddel wants to the chiefs to win it all because of that but that will be a tall order sense all their starting receivers for the chiefs are all hurt.

I posted that video in this thread. There were 2 holds on that play.

Remember a few years ago when Rogers was running around in the backfield then throws a long 60 yard Hail Mary into the end zone...10 guys jump ball and the ref calls a defensive pass interference, puts the ball on the 1 and of course the Packers win.
Thats what happened last night.

uhhh no,Refs have cost so many teams so many chances of winning big playoff games.they have way too much fucking power,they need to be held accountable for their actions and never are for their blown calls or non calls. The NFL is a corrupt cartel,these games are a fixed as elections are,anybody that watches them and gets excited about the outcome is a fool. Last year was the first superbowl i had watched in 8 years only because my Rams were in it.I watched it ONLY to look at their uniform colors,they are the only team i watch and it is just for that reason.i wont be watching this years superbowl.

as i just said,in last years superbowl the refs did everything on the planet to try and give the game to the bungles,they couldnt control though how the bungles went into meltdown mode in the final two minutes of the game and made it obvious to the whole world they were mugging the rams receivers in the end zone giving them no choice but to throw the yellow flag.

Being a Rams fan I dont deny reality though that the superbowl with the Rams and cheatriots the Rams got there because of a penalty the Rams defender committed that was not called which cost the saints a trip to the superbowl.It was the same with chiefs and patriots AFC game,as always the patriots got away with penaltys that were not called on them but were on the chiefs. ONLY AN IDIOT COULD NOT SEE THE OBVIOUS BOTH THOSE GAMES WERE RIGGED BECAUSE THE NFL WANTED THE TWO BIGGER MARKET TEAMS IN THE SUPERBOWL THE FACT LOS ANGELES IS A MUCH LARGER MARKET THAN NEW ORLEANS SAME WITH BOSTON OVER KANSAS CITY.

This team below only won so many playoff and superbowl games because of non calls against them like this below in this picture.

cfbfc3780a863229b1e11e1091d20e4d--nfl-memes-funny-memes.jpg

b007287ecce1b3020012e094ff362bea.jpg

they always had the refs in their pockets,anybody who cant see that is a fucking idiot. when you got a ref patting tom brady on the back celebrating with him after a win,how much more proof do people need they had the refs in their pockets all those years and the refs were biased?:cuckoo:

as i said in this thread,the refs have WAY TOO MUCH FUCKING POWER,JOEY BOSA is correct that the refs should be held accountable for their blown calls the same way they are if they criticise the refs.:uhoh3:

You could have just said "Im a loser" Wouldnt have taken 13 paragraphs.

I posted that video in this thread. There were 2 holds on that play.
I just looked at that video,as said earlier,sounds like the chiefs beniffted the same way the cheatriots did winning so many AFC title games and superbowls,this way the patriot way in these two pics below.

cfbfc3780a863229b1e11e1091d20e4d--nfl-memes-funny-memes.jpg

did you see my last two posts on the previous page? I provided rock solid proof that the NFL is as fixed as elections and pro wrestling is.that why i think anybody is a complete fool to watch these play off games and superbowls and get excited about them.

In last years superbowl,the refs did everything on the planet to give the game to the bungles they just could not win because the refs could not control them having meltdowns mugging rams recievers in the end zone so obvious the whole saw it that they had no choice to throw the yellow flags.

Why do you watch then?

Forum List

Back