NFL Conference Championship games

I have watched plenty of football and know the game well. If you are trying to say the referee bias did not determine the outcome of that game, then I would say you are the foolish one. The push out of bounds upon review is debatable anyway. The two obvious holds were not debatable.
Let the players win the game not the referees,. Call all the penalties or dont call any of them.
:thankusmile: :TH_WAY~113:

He looked ok. The 9rs have a stacked roster.

Purdy avgs.

150 yds/gm
18 attempts/gm

He also played

Miami
TB
Seahawks
Cardinals
Raiders
Commanders

There are alot of bad teams in there. Essentially everyone but the Dolphins were pretty bad.

If you can get Derek Carr I think you do it. He's a relatively cheap upgrade to every QB on your roster and he doesn't get injured. He doesnt completely close the talent gap you have at QB but the other pieces on the roster more than make up for that.

Brady is too immobile for Shannahan's offense.
He was only in the running for offensive rookie of the year despite playing less than half the season. Seems better than ok to me.

Not happening. We would going with Trey Lance since we invested so much into him. We just happened to strike gold with Purdy, which put us in a different predicament.

Last edited:
Sorry, you wont win this one. Too many examples in the past of this very thing, refs determining the outcome at the end of a game when the other team has no chance to fight back.
Thats the difference....teams throughout the course of a game have an opportunity to overcome bad calls...time on the clock to do so. A biased call at the end of a game...tacking on an extra 15 yards to a questionable play when the entire play should have been wiped out....offers no such opportunity.
:thankusmile::TH_WAY~113::clap::yes_text12: You so much owned him and handed his ass to him on a platter.:thup:

Yeah let the players play,too many of these games in the NFL are decided by horrible calls or non calls on penalty’s.

That was hardly a vicious hit on mahomes,hardly worthy of a flag.his momentum couldn’t stop him,no way in hell should a call like that which decides the game be called.these refs are so fucking corrupt.

In last years Super Bowl,the only touchdown the bengals could get in the second half was a gift by the refs.had that game been officiated fairly,there’s no way the game would have come down to the wire as it did,that’s obviously what they wanted and why they made the bad non call.which was this.the bungles receiver grabbed the rams defender jalen Ramsey by the facemask and twirled his head around making him fall down and allowing him to catch the ball and get a touchdown.no flag gets called. Why?

Here in this game the bungles defender just barely touches Mahomes sliding into him out of bounds because his momentum carried him,yet in this case,a yellow flag IS thrown when it was not blatant as the bengals receiver non call was against ramsey in last years Super Bowl, a call that decides the game no less.

How can an obvious situation where a player blantantly violates the rules right in front of the refs eyes as thst bungles receiver did with Ramsey in last years superbowl get away with doing that with no flag being thrown yet a flag DOES get thrown on that bungles defender thst decides the game when t was not even blatant as the non call on Ramsey in last years Super Bowl?:mad:

These games are so much a fucking joke as rigged as elections that anybody can’t see thst is a fucking idiot.

As I said earlier,when I used to play football in high school,we never saw the horrible officiating in our games that we see regularly in the NFL playoffs we see now on a regular basis.the NFL will never fine these refs as they should because that then keeps them from rigging games and deciding the outcomes of them.

Last edited:
So what? Three violations on that last play and only one ref throws the flag. It decided the outcome of the game. That is a fact.
Who is continuing to whine now?
Indeed. :thup: Had that bungles defender done to Mahomes what that bungles receiver did to ramsey in last years Super Bowl where he blantantly violated the rules by grabbing Ramsey by the face mask twirling his head around making him fall down and allowed the bungles receiver to get a touchdown which as I pointed out again was NOT called on him,had he done something blatant like thst to Mahomes then it would be appropriate to throw the yellow flag on him for the hit on Mahomes but the hit was NOT vicious and it could not be helped by the player cause of his momentum,

Let the players fucking play,don’t throw a flag that decides the game when that player did nothing vicious to thst other player. :mad:

As I just said,when I played football in high school,I never saw horrible officiating in games thst I see on a regular basis in the NFL.the refs let the players decide the game,the NFL it’s always the refs deciding playoff games.

Back in the days of the 70, s and 80,s,yiu never saw the horrible officiating in football you see now on a regular basis,people can’t put it together that that is because games were not fixed back then as they are now.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
He was only in the running for offensive rookie of the year despite playing less than half the season. Seems better than ok to me.

Not happening. We would going with Trey Lance since we invested so much into him. We just happened to strike gold with Purdy, which put us in a different predicament.
Whatever. If you're good with not winning a SB with that roster, that's on you. You have a number of aging stars on that team and youre built to win NOW. Eagles are only going to get better. Chiefs, Cincy, Chargers, Jags, only getting better. Good luck standing pat with a bottom half QB. You are also going to start seeing some better QB's in the NFC. The AFC is absolutely stacked with young talent at the position but that's going to change. Fields in Chicago, at least one or 2 of the current college QB's in the draft are coming to the NFC. Im guessing Carr will get picked up by a contender....

I say we go with Purdy. Outside of that injury in the NFC championship he has looked great.

We have an expensive project in Trey Lance. Why on earth would we bring in a new guy instead of letting him play?
Because Brady is better than he is.

But if you want to go with Purdy that's cool. A guy who's won 7 and went 10 times or Purdy.

Holding? looks like they could call it every replay I see. Some grey area about hands-in hands-out? but they hold in both?
Breaking the plane? Ridiculous as they knock the ball 10yds out of your hand. But you "broke the plane" for 1us?
Spotting of the ball......on a tackle. Some 62 yr old runs in from 40 yds away jostling through players and says...."about here" puts a foot down. then they measure to a 1/2"?

The NFL is a very inexact science.

****game in ENG this year. NO vs. MINN. They literally handed the game to MINN by calling plays off the ball on NO DB Latimore. Eventually MINN kicked a 60YD+++? FG to win after the drive kept alive. Looked like a gambling fix to me.

Whatever. If you're good with not winning a SB with that roster, that's on you. You have a number of aging stars on that team and youre built to win NOW. Eagles are only going to get better. Chiefs, Cincy, Chargers, Jags, only getting better. Good luck standing pat with a bottom half QB. You are also going to start seeing some better QB's in the NFC. The AFC is absolutely stacked with young talent at the position but that's going to change. Fields in Chicago, at least one or 2 of the current college QB's in the draft are coming to the NFC. Im guessing Carr will get picked up by a contender....
Remember how good the Lion's looked at the end of the year? Almost made the playoffs and knocked Green Bay out of the playoffs? We get the Rams 1st round draft pick this year because of the Stafford trade.

Most teams look forward to 1 first round draft pick. Even if you go dead last in the first round, you're going to be getting a good talent. IDK how good the Ram's pick is this year but they didn't make the playoffs so it should be pretty good.

So the already good lions will be adding 2 young studs to our roster.

Shit. Maybe it's us who could use Brady or Rodgers. We'd have to promise them those two picks will be offensive picks and I think we need to pick defensive players. Oh well. I like our QB. Goff.

Jared Thomas Goff[1] (born October 14, 1994) is an American football quarterback for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He played college footballat California, where he set the Pac-12 Conference season records for passing yards and passing touchdowns, and was selected first overall by the Los Angeles Rams in the 2016 NFL Draft.

After an unsuccessful rookie season, Goff rebounded in his second year when he helped lead the Rams to their first winning season in 14 years and their first playoff appearance in 13 years. Goff oversaw further improved fortunes for the Rams in 2018, which saw the team reach Super Bowl LIII, the franchise's first Super Bowlappearance since 2001. He also received Pro Bowl honors in both seasons.

Holding? looks like they could call it every replay I see. Some grey area about hands-in hands-out? but they hold in both?
Breaking the plane? Ridiculous as they knock the ball 10yds out of your hand. But you "broke the plane" for 1us?
Spotting of the ball......on a tackle. Some 62 yr old runs in from 40 yds away jostling through players and says...."about here" puts a foot down. then they measure to a 1/2"?

The NFL is a very inexact science.

****game in ENG this year. NO vs. MINN. They literally handed the game to MINN by calling plays off the ball on NO DB Latimore. Eventually MINN kicked a 60YD+++? FG to win after the drive kept alive. Looked like a gambling fix to me.
I just saw on yahoo where a rules analysist said thst chiefs offensive lineman did hold thst bengals lineman on the final drive,thst along with the horrible deciding call made on that bengals defender fir sliding into Mahomes,yet we got some joker on here claiming the refs did not decide the game.whatever. :cuckoo: The rules analysis t person and everybody else are all wrong and he is right,that’s why i am convinced that guy is a sock of smellybozo,smellybozo always has that logic thst all these experts and everybody else on the planet are all wrong and he is right.seriously I’m not making this up. :cuckoo:

I just saw on yahoo where a rules analysist said thst chiefs offensive lineman did hold thst bengals lineman on the final drive,thst along with the horrible deciding call made on that bengals defender fir sliding into Mahomes,yet we got some joker on here claiming the refs did not decide the game.whatever. :cuckoo: The rules analysis t person and everybody else are all wrong and he is right,that’s why i am convinced that guy is a sock of smellybozo,smellybozo always has that logic thst all these experts and everybody else on the planet are all wrong and he is right.seriously I’m not making this up. :cuckoo:
If a call like that is made/not made in the middle of the 3rd quarter, then the team who was screwed at least has a chance to recover. This horrendous officiating at the end of the game, however, determined the Chiefs would win.

He looked ok. The 9rs have a stacked roster.

Purdy avgs.

150 yds/gm
18 attempts/gm

He also played

Miami
TB
Seahawks
Cardinals
Raiders
Commanders

There are alot of bad teams in there. Essentially everyone but the Dolphins were pretty bad.

If you can get Derek Carr I think you do it. He's a relatively cheap upgrade to every QB on your roster and he doesn't get injured. He doesnt completely close the talent gap you have at QB but the other pieces on the roster more than make up for that.

Brady is too immobile for Shannahan's offense.
Carr makes a lot of money. I don’t if cap-wise he’s a viable option.

Carr makes a lot of money. I don’t if cap-wise he’s a viable option.
He’s a UFA. Can sign him for whatever he will take. He’l be cheaper than Rodgers and probably Brady though I don’t think Brady works in KS’s offense.

He’s a UFA. Can sign him for whatever he will take. He’l be cheaper than Rodgers and probably Brady though I don’t think Brady works in KS’s offense.
Fair enough. But can the 49ers offer him a deal he’d except?

Remember how good the Lion's looked at the end of the year? Almost made the playoffs and knocked Green Bay out of the playoffs? We get the Rams 1st round draft pick this year because of the Stafford trade.

Most teams look forward to 1 first round draft pick. Even if you go dead last in the first round, you're going to be getting a good talent. IDK how good the Ram's pick is this year but they didn't make the playoffs so it should be pretty good.

So the already good lions will be adding 2 young studs to our roster.

Shit. Maybe it's us who could use Brady or Rodgers. We'd have to promise them those two picks will be offensive picks and I think we need to pick defensive players. Oh well. I like our QB. Goff.

Jared Thomas Goff[1] (born October 14, 1994) is an American football quarterback for the Detroit Lions of the National Football League (NFL). He played college footballat California, where he set the Pac-12 Conference season records for passing yards and passing touchdowns, and was selected first overall by the Los Angeles Rams in the 2016 NFL Draft.

After an unsuccessful rookie season, Goff rebounded in his second year when he helped lead the Rams to their first winning season in 14 years and their first playoff appearance in 13 years. Goff oversaw further improved fortunes for the Rams in 2018, which saw the team reach Super Bowl LIII, the franchise's first Super Bowlappearance since 2001. He also received Pro Bowl honors in both seasons.
There has to be temptation to draft a quarterback by the Lions. To move up and take the highest graded one. I am glad for Goff, however if someone is potentially better and could be drafted, they need to do it. This era seems to have running also as part of the quarterback package.

Fair enough. But can the 49ers offer him a deal he’d except?
They are 13 million under the cap currently. If you move Trey Lance you get out from under 9 million or so. That should be enough to sign Carr. They do have a good number of FA's this year though. If there's any idea of signing Brady or Rodgers they certainly can afford Carr.

Forum List

Back