NFL Conference Championship games

Well, the other refs who saw the holds had a choice and made it. Plus a QB who is running doesn't always go out of bounds like they make it look.
He was 2 yards out of bounds when Ossai shoved him. That's a choice Ossai made. It wasnt like Mahomes could turn back at that point he had taken 2-3 steps out of bounds. FUCK.

You need to stop taking personal shots and name calling in this thread.

That wasnt a personal shot. If I called you a dumbass directly that would have been a person a shot. I said he could have just typed "Im a loser" instead of the 13 paragraph bull shit dissertation about the refs. Losers complain about the refs. Cincy had every opportunity to win that game, but they didnt. Blaming the refs is a loser move.

You could have just said "Im a loser" Wouldnt have taken 13 paragraphs.
so when you cant counter pesky facts and are against the wall with nowhere to run,this is what you do best rather than try and counter them-:scared1:

you need to look in the mirror when calling someone a loser.

you go around falsely accusing jbrown of being a butthurt bengals fan when he gave you evidence you could not refute that the refs clearly did everything to give this game to the chiefs.

you called him a bungles fan that is butthurt,well the chiefs are my second favorite team,i wanted them to win but not like this,not when they did not fairly same as i did not like it the year the Rams went to the superbowl when it should have been the saints because the refs threw the game for the Rams.,you are the lose the fact you cant own up to being proven wrong,thats a a fucking loser.

Last edited:
That wasnt a personal shot. If I called you a dumbass directly that would have been a person a shot. I said he could have just typed "Im a loser" instead of the 13 paragraph bull shit dissertation about the refs. Losers complain about the refs. Cincy had every opportunity to win that game, but they didnt. Blaming the refs is a loser move.
:blahblah:
you are the loser ignoring how the refs gave the game to kc and they did not earn it fairly so shut the fuck up already. Amart gave you the proof of how the refs ignored an obvious hold,you did this in defeat- :scared1:

so when you cant counter pesky facts and are against the wall with nowhere to run,this is what you do best rather than try and counter them-:scared1:

you need to look in the mirror when calling someone a loser.

you go around falsely accusing jbrown of being a butthurt bengals fan when he gave you evidence you could not refute that the refs clearly did everything to give this game to the chiefs.

you called him a bungles fan that is butthurt,well the chiefs are my second favorite team,i wanted them to win but not like this,not when they did not fairly same as i did not like it the year the Rams went to the superbowl when it should have been the saints because the refs threw the game to the saints,you are the lose the fact you cant own up to being proven wrong,thats a a fucking loser.
All I hear is

Not my team. I live closer to Cincy than I do KC though Im not a fan of either team.

If you think the NFL is rigging games why do you watch them?>
I didn't watch them, just caught the end of the Chiefs game when I turned on the tv. And I believe what you say about other bad calls that benefitted the Bengals. My only point is that at the end of a close game like this, there cannot be a single call that causes one team to get the win or loss. If that roughing penalty is called and there is also a critical mistake by the offense, then both calls have to be made....line up again and try another play. The holding was just as obvious as the roughing.

He was 2 yards out of bounds when Ossai shoved him. That's a choice Ossai made. It wasnt like Mahomes could turn back at that point he had taken 2-3 steps out of bounds. FUCK.
Ok fine. We see that happen at times, the defender is going to lay at hit on the QB who is still running, the QB ducks out of bounds and gets the penalty. Cool. Just make sure all the flags on the play get thrown then.

It's natural for people to blame the refs when their team loses, even if their own team benefitted from earlier missed calls. It's not as if the Chiefs and Eagles fans don't do the same thing, so whatever. It happens.

But the four best teams were in the Conference Championships, and the two best are going to play what amounts to a hell of a Super Bowl this year. I call that a win not just for the teams, but for the sport.

Agreed. It wasn't the refs fault that Joe Burrow and his coach decided to pass the ball on 2nd down and 3 with 6 minutes left. They had two downs to run the ball and eat up clock and get the first down. One more first down Cinci is close to field goal range and the 2 minute warning.

Instead Burrow threw 2 hail mary's and both were incomplete. Excuse me 1 was an INT. Giving the Chiefs the ball back with 5 minutes to go.

So unless Cinci and Joe Burrow are in on it, you're an idiot. Is that what you think?

I didn't watch them, just caught the end of the Chiefs game when I turned on the tv. And I believe what you say about other bad calls that benefitted the Bengals. My only point is that at the end of a close game like this, there cannot be a single call that causes one team to get the win or loss. If that roughing penalty is called and there is also a critical mistake by the offense, then both calls have to be made....line up again and try another play. The holding was just as obvious as the roughing.
So you didnt actually watch the games but are on here complaining that the refs were the issue. CLASSIC>

Blaming the refs on a single call at the end of the game causing one team to win......is exactly what happened. Either refs make all the calls or make none of them.

And again, refs hold their flags and let the play go, end of game, I am fine with that. Then dont call a roughing after the QB takes off and doesn't slide.
The QB was out of bounds and that that defensive player cheap shot him. What if he hurt the QB and he couldn't play in the Superbowl?

1675099440847.jpeg

So you didnt actually watch the games but are on here complaining that the refs were the issue. CLASSIC>
Never said that. I said a single call on a single play at the end of the game where there were multiple fouls...was the issue allowing KC to win the game.

And again, refs hold their flags and let the play go, end of game, I am fine with that. Then dont call a roughing after the QB takes off and doesn't slide.
:thankusmile:
dumbfuck potato ignores all this sense he cant accept reality his chiefs got the superbowl handed to them by the refs. this stupid fuck reminds me of smellybozo,facts dont mean nothing to him just as they dont with smellybozo.

im not going to waste anymore time on this stupid fuck idiot.he accuses you of being a butthurt benglas fan yet the chiefs are my second favorite team but sense i say the chiefs were given this game by the refs,according to his warped logic,im a butthurt bungles fan.:laughing0301:

If i did not know better,i would this was a sock of smellybozos the fact he is as biased as he is and same as smellybozo,never addresses facts, well i am not going to waste anymore time on a troll like this who wont address evidence,that is why i put smellybozo on ignore years ago.him and smellybozo should get a room together,

im done with this idiot.

Blaming the refs on a single call at the end of the game causing one team to win......is exactly what happened. Either refs make all the calls or make none of them.

No it doesn't. Every play during the game matters. Any one of them changes and the outcome can change. The same goes for penalties. A missed call or bad call in the 1st quarter has just as much effect on the outcome as one with 2 seconds left.

Forum List

Back