Next Battle In Ukraine Tougher For Ukrainians!

It's not the well being of the Ukrs that the US is after, it's the Russia's not being it's looking for.
Destroying Russia is a worthy goal. Russia keeps inflicting atrocities on innocent people. It is not acceptable.

I may as well combine four short posts into one longer post.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're relying on the best case scenario from a US pov., and that's just a scattergun approach driven by your country's propaganda.
You mean the line in my post where I said Russia was going to lose?? (Everything else in my post was a list of facts.)

Russian forces were repelled from Kyiv. Now they've just been repelled from Kharkiv.

The west is going to continue donating the heavy weapons that Ukraine needs to repel Russia from their country.

Russia certainly doesn't seem to be on a path to victory from what I can see.

Crimea is a separate land mass, it would be very difficult to launch and support an invasion of Crimea.
If Ukraine gets to the point where they've retaken the rest of their country, they could destroy Russia's bridge to Crimea.

If Russia can't support their presence in Crimea, they will be forced to withdraw.

Ukraine could also invade Russia and capture a chunk of territory, and then offer to trade it for Crimea.

Continuing with their unfitness for self-determination,
Russia's belief that others are unfit for self-determination is why Russia must be destroyed.

they dragged in NATO to scare off Russia. Instead, with good reason, Russia was awakened to Globalist NATO's imperialism,
"Preventing Russia from harming innocent people" is not "imperialism."

The only authoritarian neonazis in Ukraine are the Russian invaders.
Is that you Open Dolt?
5989B565-E58A-4FDB-AD3D-E34FB1687087.jpeg

Forum List

Back