Weary but Determined, Ukrainians Vow Never to Bow to Russia

Indeed...If Russia wanted to conquer all of Ukraine, it would have happend within 6 months of the original invasion.

There's something else sinister going on here, that we're not being told about.
Damn straight....
First of all Putin got rid of his entire prison population. Smart man.

Next...the European central Kleptocrats are drooling over the 100 trillion in natural resources inside the modern borders of Russia....they want a
a way in to carve all of that up....soooo they use NATO as a rabble rouser instead of a defense pact. They start trouble and then pretend to be on the defense later.

Then they try to find charismatic puppets like Navalny to start an insurrection movement inside the country....

Etc...Etc....

(! a must-read !)
After two grueling years of bloodshed, it's time for peace in Ukraine
U.S. policy drove a year of pointless, bloody stalemate, leaving Ukraine in dire peril. None of it had to happen

Remote : Sun, 25 Feb 2024 10:30:05 +0000
Local : 2024-02-25(Sunday) 11 : 30 : 05
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app
That was a very good read, indeed!

The only reason that makes sense for the U.S. to torpedo such a deal is our internal politics. In 2016, our rogue agencies managed to propagate the narrative that Trump is in Putin's pocket, a story the Democrat-controlled media happily repeated in the progressive echo chamber.

Therefore, the Biden administration has taken a hardline stance that Russia must exit Ukraine with no conditions. When Trump disagrees with that approach, they say "see! He's Putin's beeyatch!"

Russia leaving Ukraine with it's tail between its legs is a great idea, but that's all it is. There is no plan to enforce it, just a plan to keep the war going in perpetuety. For a country that has been invaded, it has remained a relatively low-intensity conflict. So, it could be sustained indefinitely, which seems to be the plan.

More U.S. aid is not what is needed. A real plan for peace should be the next step and the one in that article seems like a good one.

Why shouldn't Ukraine agree to be neutral and not join NATO? NATO has shown no interest in allowing them to join in the first place. It would be like me agreeing not to join the Daughter of the American Revolution. They've never asked me, and I don't expect them to, so what would I lose?

Damn straight....
First of all Putin got rid of his entire prison population. Smart man.

Next...the European central Kleptocrats are drooling over the 100 trillion in natural resources inside the modern borders of Russia....they want a
a way in to carve all of that up....soooo they use NATO as a rabble rouser instead of a defense pact. They start trouble and then pretend to be on the defense later.

Then they try to find charismatic puppets like Navalny to start an insurrection movement inside the country....

Etc...Etc....
Bad enough.

Remember the reports of chemical/bio warfare labs, that just went away?

There have also been a number of reports of child trafficking and organ harvesting, that have been deep sixed.

There's some seriously fucked up shit going on over there.

Bad enough.

Remember the reports of chemical/bio warfare labs, that just went away?

There have also been a number of reports of child trafficking and organ harvesting, that have been deep sixed.

There's some seriously fucked up shit going on over there.
Yup

Why shouldn't Ukraine agree to be neutral and not join NATO? NATO has shown no interest in allowing them to join in the first place. It would be like me agreeing not to join the Daughter of the American Revolution. They've never asked me, and I don't expect them to, so what would I lose?
No money in it for the MIC and international money laundering.

To date, Ukraine has lost 31,000 men in Zelenskyy's insurrectionist war.

My guess is they won't last much longer without more aid. Sleepy Joe needs to send over cannon fodder to serve in the killing fields over there.

Considering Biden's tremendous support among college kids, I think he could roll a troop train into Harvard Square and fill it up with young guys to be sent directly to the front.

My guess is they won't last much longer without more aid. Sleepy Joe needs to send over cannon fodder to serve in the killing fields over there.

Considering Biden's tremendous support among college kids, I think he could roll a troop train into Harvard Square and fill it up with young guys to be sent directly to the front.
HUNZZAH! SEND SOME TO PALESTINE TOO!

Yeah....The original deal on the table, that Pedo Peter and the NATO clowns told Tenpercentskyy to reject.....The blood of the Ukes is all on their hands.
Those monsters have not had enough blood yet, people will look back in History and many Ukrainians will say what the hell were we thinking allowing ourselves to be used to attack Russia by those criminals in Nato?

More like 300, 000 plus.

Well according to some reports some of them have been found dead in the ruins of Avdivka with American and Polish flashes on their uniforms.

I think the 31,000 killed are those for whom the Kiev Nazis agree to pay the relatives of those killed. The money for the rest of the killed (which the West supplies to the junta) goes to buy villas in Nice and Miami.

Weary but Determined, Ukrainians Vow Never to Bow to Russia
Despite death, destruction and deprivation, nearly 90 percent still believe in Ukraine’s ultimate victory — as long as Western aid continues.

Remote : Sun, 25 Feb 2024 10 : 04 : 56 +0000
Local : 2024-02-25(Sunday) 11 : 04 : 56
Found via World Headlines on nicer.app

once again, we here in the West need to decide; do we support Ukraine properly, or hardly at all, so that they end up losing this fight?

on the one side of the equasion, you have the Russians, whom i believe hold a valid and fairly ancient claim to the Black Sea, that naval base of theirs in Crimea and the Sea of Azov.

on the other side, there's the Europeans and Ukrainians, who now have a real chance of taking these territories from the Russians and keeping Ukraine territorionally intact, provided they keep the aid to Ukraine flowing in sufficient quantities and quality.

indecisiveness however, is a shame on the Western leaders, i believe.
the deaths count is certainly not to be dismissed!
Make peace, you fools!

Probably over 600 000 now , with around 60 000 lost just at Bakhmut and around the same figure for Avdiivka -- dead plus surrendered and those that just ran .

From usual statistical measures Russia will have lost ca. 60 000 based on relative artillery strengths and type of strategy -- offensive versus defensive .

Probably over 600 000 now , with around 60 000 lost just at Bakhmut and around the same figure for Avdiivka -- dead plus surrendered and those that just ran .

From usual statistical measures Russia will have lost ca. 60 000 based on relative artillery strengths and type of strategy -- offensive versus defensive .
Yes that played out in the numbers on the counter offensive. The Ukes lost more men per day because they were up against Russian defense.

Indeed...If Russia wanted to conquer all of Ukraine, it would have happend within 6 months of the original invasion.

There's something else sinister going on here, that we're not being told about.
I think Russia wanted to do it on the cheap, not committing their best equipment or soldiers. Bad mistake.

Forum List

Back