Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT.

Hide it? They were BRAGGING how they rallied to steal the election for Joe Biden to MAKE SURE TRUMP DIDN'T WIN.

NOT just to get the vote out or help people.

And Time Magazine was careful to document and list all the involved parties.

View attachment 498400
You forgot to mention the mole people.

View attachment 498401

Relation to you? Now you don't even believe Time Magazine and al the Lefties who gleefully take credit for Biden being in office?
When everyone gets together and decides that someone must lose--that's not a conspiracy...that's an election! Nothing in the Times article even hinted at wrongdoing or lawbreaking. Just a bunch of Americans with a common goal..dump Trump.

Mission accomplished~
So glad Trump was voted out of office – so incredibly glad.
Trump won in a landslide and you will find that out in 2024....

Even people all around the world know that our last election was fraudulent....
People around the world are so glad Trump is gone they wouldn't care if it WAS fraud..just as long as the buffoon is gone!
People in China maybe...but the people of the world that love freedom miss Trump as much as his supporters do here...
The troll as always gets his ass handed to him on a platter.lol

This should have NEVER been moved into the conspiracy theory forum. This article is based on FACT, that democrats cheated is FACT, and there's a shit storm coming is FACT.

Moving this thread into here goes to show EVERYONE that there are LEFTIST mods here that are no better than the CENSORING idiots on twitter and facebook.

Take note people. This board LEANS LEFT.

Is there a statute of limitations I do not know about?
Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

The PA. State legislature still wrote Pence and asked him not to certify their electors. That is a fact that will not change.
That's just evidence their state legislature is unfamiliar with the Constitution which does not grant a VP such authority.
Really? Then why did they write to him? Try again.

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?
No, you have not proven he is illegitimate..
It will be proven. What will you say then?
You have no idea of what will or will not be 'proven'. Two years from now you'll be singing the same old song..and we'll still be laughing at you.

You were one of those who laughed at the Clinton supporter's butthurt---how does that feel--to be in that position and realize your absolute powerlessness in the face of the election results.

Snowflake.
It will not take two years. Calm down. And if there was no fraud, why am I being subjected to your worthless opinion?
Well..hate to break it to you..but you aren't the only one reading this. You are right..it won't take 2 years...it will take..well...how long until never?

I'll still be laughing at your worthless threads...properly placed in the nutjob conspiracy forum.
Your opinion of me and my threads will never matter, so you know.

This should have NEVER been moved into the conspiracy theory forum. This article is based on FACT, that democrats cheated is FACT, and there's a shit storm coming is FACT.

Moving this thread into here goes to show EVERYONE that there are LEFTIST mods here that are no better than the CENSORING idiots on twitter and facebook.

Oh, poor you, living in an alternative fantasy land, believing weird conspiracy theories because snowflake, whining about being discriminated against

LOL

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?
No, you have not proven he is illegitimate..
It will be proven. What will you say then?
You have no idea of what will or will not be 'proven'. Two years from now you'll be singing the same old song..and we'll still be laughing at you.

You were one of those who laughed at the Clinton supporter's butthurt---how does that feel--to be in that position and realize your absolute powerlessness in the face of the election results.

Snowflake.
It will not take two years. Calm down. And if there was no fraud, why am I being subjected to your worthless opinion?
Well..hate to break it to you..but you aren't the only one reading this. You are right..it won't take 2 years...it will take..well...how long until never?

I'll still be laughing at your worthless threads...properly placed in the nutjob conspiracy forum.
Your opinion of me and my threads will never matter, so you know.

So when absolutely nothing happens in the next 3-4 weeks, will you come on here and post "I was totally wrong. I fucked up. I believed bullshit."

LOL

No you won't.

You'll keep believing.

Because cults gonna cult.

Oh, poor you, living in an alternative fantasy land, believing weird conspiracy theories because snowflake, whining about being discriminated against

LOL
Well see... won't we... you brain dead ignorant lying leftist horse turd.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT.

Hide it? They were BRAGGING how they rallied to steal the election for Joe Biden to MAKE SURE TRUMP DIDN'T WIN.

NOT just to get the vote out or help people.

And Time Magazine was careful to document and list all the involved parties.

View attachment 498400
You forgot to mention the mole people.

View attachment 498401

Relation to you? Now you don't even believe Time Magazine and al the Lefties who gleefully take credit for Biden being in office?
When everyone gets together and decides that someone must lose--that's not a conspiracy...that's an election! Nothing in the Times article even hinted at wrongdoing or lawbreaking. Just a bunch of Americans with a common goal..dump Trump.

Mission accomplished~
So glad Trump was voted out of office – so incredibly glad.
Trump won in a landslide and you will find that out in 2024....

And the world is flat and the moon is made of green cheese

LOL

Cults gonna cult!

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

LOL
Well see... won't we... you brain dead ignorant lying leftist horse turd.

Yeah, keep clinging rube.

Make sure you keep donating to your Orange God.

He's gotta fleece you for all yoar worth

LOL

You have a point. It should be debated. Minds should not be made up because a corrupt government and media say it did not happen when there are countless viable reasons to think it did,

Shame shame :nono:

Exactly! ^^

The rats are scum, worse than scum.....

From the horse's mouth..... what can the Liberal Rats say to that?

Is what the Cretin in the White House says conspiracy too?

didn't he say it loud and clear??????????? didn't he???????????????? Stupid sheeple!

Biden: We have put together the most extensive & inclusive VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION in US History​

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Lol, the guy is a multiple felon. Convictions for fraud and lying. Another lie from a habitual liar. Hilarious. You are a freaking joke.

Is that from one joke to another?

Only to a joke. So desperate that wants to believe a habitual liar. A tried and convicted liar at that. Using that kinda of person as a source is a joke and a half. Lol how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Lol, the guy is a multiple felon. Convictions for fraud and lying. Another lie from a habitual liar. Hilarious. You are a freaking joke.

Is that from one joke to another?

Only to a joke. So desperate that wants to believe a habitual liar. A tried and convicted liar at that. Using that kinda of person as a source is a joke and a half. Lol how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

I don't care who exposes the fraud. The fraud happened, and it is going to be proven. You can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. I could care less what traitors think.

Even people all around the world know that our last election was fraudulent....
Ah, so people all around the globe are laughing at how stupid conservatives are that they still can't prove there was fraud after 7 months and counting.
No they are saddened at how fast the democrats have turned into the corrupt people that rule their very own nations....and since you and your party are inserting fraud into the American elections you can be sure to feel sad too one day when the republicans decide cheating is the way to go....
Republicans did cheat. They're just so stupid, they lost anyway.
Proof...or its just more words from the biggest idiot on the board.....
Who can compete with you?

Meanwhile, they made it more difficult to vote by mail. Especially in battleground states...

• Funny
Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

The PA. State legislature still wrote Pence and asked him not to certify their electors. That is a fact that will not change.
That's just evidence their state legislature is unfamiliar with the Constitution which does not grant a VP such authority.
Dumbfuck, because as I already said -- they're unfamiliar with the Constitution. :eusa_doh:

• Funny

You only forgive when it is one of your own.

Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

Dumbfuck, because as I already said -- they're unfamiliar with the Constitution. :eusa_doh:
It is open for interpretation. If the Democrats did you would be all for it. Do not try to tell me you care about the Constitution or this country. You have more than proven you don't.

You only forgive when it is one of your own.
Bullshit. You know 0 about me. Do not pretend you do.

Forum List

Back