Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT. Millions of people watched LIVE on TV as votes were TAKEN from Trump and GIVEN to Biden. We watched as republican observers were KICKED OUT of ballot counting stations. We watched as corrupt democrats COVERED WINDOWS so no one could see them CHEATING. We watched on video as corrupt democrats counted ballots secretly pulled from under tables and such and counted MULTIPLE TIMES for Biden, and we ALL know that Dominion vote and tabulation machines were FLIPPING, FRACTIONALIZING and DELETING votes for Trump, along with REJECTING Trump ballots so corrupt democrats could AJUDICATE Trump votes for BIDEN. This ALL HAPPENED. We KNOW it happened, and the HARD CORE, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of it is COMING. There is a SHIT STORM BREWING.
hell. why stop at the entire world, vegetable. THE WHOLE GALAXY KNOWS IT.

Even people all around the world know that our last election was fraudulent....
Ah, so people all around the globe are laughing at how stupid conservatives are that they still can't prove there was fraud after 7 months and counting.
No they are saddened at how fast the democrats have turned into the corrupt people that rule their very own nations....and since you and your party are inserting fraud into the American elections you can be sure to feel sad too one day when the republicans decide cheating is the way to go....
Republicans did cheat. They're just so stupid, they lost anyway.
Lying piece of shit.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

A guy said something on a podcast without the slightest evidence to back up his wild claims?

Shocker.

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?
No, you have not proven he is illegitimate..

You're dealing with fragile little snowflakes: anything that doesn't match their delicate worldview must be 'fake'. No evidence required.

Right wing flat earth bullshit is basic AF

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?

Except he was duly elected. Free and fair. And that's been upheld by multiple court decisions and our Constitutional process.
Yet here you are seven months later, still bellyaching about it and making a mockery of the democratic process...just because your great white hope lost.
I'm sorry, who isn't an American?...oh yeah...you. :)
Duly elected my ass. That lie has failed and no one is giving up until fraud is proven. Although that fraud would be obvious to any intelligent 3 year old.

And by 'no one', you mean yourself, citing yourself, refusing to accept any election results that you don't like?

You being a laughably sore loser isn't 'evidence'. Its just you throwing a tantrum.

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

Well? When is the explosion going to happen?

Lastamender Well? Are you embarrassed?

Why would I be? The sources are not perfect. Or are some of the people who talk to them. There will be a report and I do not see how it cannot prove fraud.

It is well worth the wait.

Why would I be?

Because nothing you've said so far has been remotely true.
The sources are not perfect.
Or remotely credible.
Or are some of the people who talk to them.
You're assuming that the authors are not just making shit up as they go along to drive up their click rate
There will be a report and I do not see how it cannot prove fraud.
Oh it will, in no way, prove there was enough fraud to swing a presidential election. You'll take whatever findings they have and try to amplify them into something...the same way you've taken your pathetic existence and have tried to make it into something.
It is well worth the wait.
Sure..until then...

You--Pinata
Me--Stick

Looks like they lied to you AGAIN.

Have you noticed a pattern?
As an outsider looking in, I'd like to point out that you guys are making fun of yourselves if you were one of those tools Rachel Maddow duped with her any day now Russian hoax. *LOL*
5fpfc7.jpg

As an outsider looking in, I'd like to point out that you guys are making fun of yourselves if you were one of those tools Rachel Maddow duped with her any day now Russian hoax. *LOL*

Deflection noted. :)

The topic isn't Russia or Rachel Maddow.

Deflection noted. :)

The topic isn't Russia or Rachel Maddow.
Doesn't change the fact you find yourselves "rediculously" funny. : )
You'll get the crime issue figured out any day now, annnnyyy day...
5fpbrr.jpg

Looks like they lied to you AGAIN.

Have you noticed a pattern?
The pattern of RINOs and Democrats doing anything they can to stop the audits? I have noticed that pattern.
The pattern of your sources LYING to you.

Where's that explosion you told us about?
The pattern I described is not a lie. If there was no fraud why all the objections?

Forum List

Back