Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

trolls like moonglow are not even watching this excellent video that exposes the election fraud

Is there a statute of limitations I do not know about?
Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

The PA. State legislature still wrote Pence and asked him not to certify their electors. That is a fact that will not change.
That's just evidence their state legislature is unfamiliar with the Constitution which does not grant a VP such authority.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT.

Hide it? They were BRAGGING how they rallied to steal the election for Joe Biden to MAKE SURE TRUMP DIDN'T WIN.

NOT just to get the vote out or help people.

And Time Magazine was careful to document and list all the involved parties.

View attachment 498400
You forgot to mention the mole people.

View attachment 498401

Relation to you? Now you don't even believe Time Magazine and al the Lefties who gleefully take credit for Biden being in office?
When everyone gets together and decides that someone must lose--that's not a conspiracy...that's an election! Nothing in the Times article even hinted at wrongdoing or lawbreaking. Just a bunch of Americans with a common goal..dump Trump.

Mission accomplished~

Even people all around the world know that our last election was fraudulent....
People around the world are so glad Trump is gone they wouldn't care if it WAS fraud..just as long as the buffoon is gone!
People in China maybe...but the people of the world that love freedom miss Trump as much as his supporters do here...

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT.

Hide it? They were BRAGGING how they rallied to steal the election for Joe Biden to MAKE SURE TRUMP DIDN'T WIN.

NOT just to get the vote out or help people.

And Time Magazine was careful to document and list all the involved parties.

View attachment 498400
You forgot to mention the mole people.

View attachment 498401

Relation to you? Now you don't even believe Time Magazine and al the Lefties who gleefully take credit for Biden being in office?
When everyone gets together and decides that someone must lose--that's not a conspiracy...that's an election! Nothing in the Times article even hinted at wrongdoing or lawbreaking. Just a bunch of Americans with a common goal..dump Trump.

Mission accomplished~
So glad Trump was voted out of office – so incredibly glad.

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?
No, you have not proven he is illegitimate..
It will be proven. What will you say then?
You have no idea of what will or will not be 'proven'. Two years from now you'll be singing the same old song..and we'll still be laughing at you.

You were one of those who laughed at the Clinton supporter's butthurt---how does that feel--to be in that position and realize your absolute powerlessness in the face of the election results?

Snowflake.

People around the world are so glad Trump is gone they wouldn't care if it WAS fraud..just as long as the buffoon is gone!
People in China maybe...but the people of the world that love freedom miss Trump as much as his supporters do here...
You mean the fascist right wings across the globe? Yeah..they're pretty sad...Trump was their big success story and their hope for the future. Looking around...not looking so good for the Rightists world wide, is it?

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?
You have no idea of what will or will not be 'proven'. Two years from now you'll be singing the same old song..and we'll still be laughing at you.

You were one of those who laughed at the Clinton supporter's butthurt---how does that feel--to be in that position and realize your absolute powerlessness in the face of the election results.

Snowflake.
It will not take two years. Calm down. And if there was no fraud, why am I being subjected to your worthless opinion?

You mean the fascist right wings across the globe? Yeah..they're pretty sad...Trump was their big success story and their hope for the future. Looking around...not looking so good for the Rightists world wide, is it?
You people are the fascists. Trespassers in solitary confinement, censorship, political persecution, all you.

You were one of those who laughed at the Clinton supporter's butthurt---how does that feel--to be in that position and realize your absolute powerlessness in the face of the election results.

Snowflake.
It will not take two years. Calm down. And if there was no fraud, why am I being subjected to your worthless opinion?
Well..hate to break it to you..but you aren't the only one reading this. You are right..it won't take 2 years...it will take..well...how long until never?

I'll still be laughing at your worthless threads...properly placed in the nutjob conspiracy forum.

You people are the fascists. Trespassers in solitary confinement, censorship, political persecution, all you.
Ah well..one guy's trespasser is another guy's insurrectionist. BTW..most of these guys in solitary are in Protective Custody..can you just imagine what inmates..most black..would do to a Trumpista bunking with them...it boggles the mind!

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

The PA. State legislature still wrote Pence and asked him not to certify their electors. That is a fact that will not change.
So?

A partisan body asked the VP not to certify an election where their candidate got his ass kicked.

Not exactly as shocking as you're trying to make it sound.

Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

So?

A partisan body asked the VP not to certify an election where their candidate got his ass kicked.

The shocking part is that they were not acknowledged. That is a slap in the face to PA.'s voters. Especially when he knew 6 other states picked alternative electors because of fraud they wanted investigated. Pence shit on every one of those voters represented by their legislatures.

Your laugh was there before I finished. What I described is the way it should work. You are not an American if you think any differently. That day Jan 6th Congress conspired to steal this election.

Last edited:
Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

So?

The shocking part is that they were not acknowledged. That is a slap in the face to PA.'s voters.
No, the voters of PA spoke. Their representatives just put on their partisan garb to placate the blob.

Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

So?

The shocking part is that they were not acknowledged. That is a slap in the face to PA.'s voters.
No, the voters of PA spoke. Their representatives just put on their partisan garb to placate the blob.
They are speaking again, you idiot. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Ah, so people all around the globe are laughing at how stupid conservatives are that they still can't prove there was fraud after 7 months and counting.
No they are saddened at how fast the democrats have turned into the corrupt people that rule their very own nations....and since you and your party are inserting fraud into the American elections you can be sure to feel sad too one day when the republicans decide cheating is the way to go....
Republicans did cheat. They're just so stupid, they lost anyway.
Proof...or its just more words from the biggest idiot on the board.....

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

Lol, the guy is a multiple felon. Convictions for fraud and lying. Another lie from a habitual liar. Hilarious. You are a freaking joke.

Lol, the guy is a multiple felon. Convictions for fraud and lying. Another lie from a habitual liar. Hilarious. You are a freaking joke.

Is that from one joke to another?

Forum List

Back