Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Even people all around the world know that our last election was fraudulent....
Ah, so people all around the globe are laughing at how stupid conservatives are that they still can't prove there was fraud after 7 months and counting.
No they are saddened at how fast the democrats have turned into the corrupt people that rule their very own nations....and since you and your party are inserting fraud into the American elections you can be sure to feel sad too one day when the republicans decide cheating is the way to go....
Republicans did cheat. They're just so stupid, they lost anyway.
Proof...or its just more words from the biggest idiot on the board.....
Who can compete with you?

Meanwhile, they made it more difficult to vote by mail. Especially in battleground states...

Perpetuating lies again? That plan was in the works long before the election.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT. Millions of people watched LIVE on TV as votes were TAKEN from Trump and GIVEN to Biden. We watched as republican observers were KICKED OUT of ballot counting stations. We watched as corrupt democrats COVERED WINDOWS so no one could see them CHEATING. We watched on video as corrupt democrats counted ballots secretly pulled from under tables and such and counted MULTIPLE TIMES for Biden, and we ALL know that Dominion vote and tabulation machines were FLIPPING, FRACTIONALIZING and DELETING votes for Trump, along with REJECTING Trump ballots so corrupt democrats could AJUDICATE Trump votes for BIDEN. This ALL HAPPENED. We KNOW it happened, and the HARD CORE, IRREFUTABLE PROOF of it is COMING. There is a SHIT STORM BREWING.

:thankusmile: excellent post. the trolls that have said so many times this was a secure election are fucking lying paid trolls of the DNC and they are reserving their spot in hell. they cant get around any of those facts you mentioned or the whistleblowers that had death threats and beaten up. those cowards evade all the facts you mentioned as well as those and lie right through their teeth knowing they lied that there was no election fraud.
One of resident trolls paid shill is trying to laugh off these facts right now,like clockwork,so predictable.

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?
No, you have not proven he is illegitimate..
Says the lying resident troll.

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?
No, you have not proven he is illegitimate..
Says the lying resident troll.
This is their messiah moment.

People around the world are so glad Trump is gone they wouldn't care if it WAS fraud..just as long as the buffoon is gone!

And his popularity just keeps dropping

FAKE NEWS :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT.

Hide it? They were BRAGGING how they rallied to steal the election for Joe Biden to MAKE SURE TRUMP DIDN'T WIN.

Exactly! ^^

The rats are scum, worse than scum.....

From the horse's mouth..... what can the Liberal Rats say to that?

Is what the Cretin in the White House says conspiracy too?

didn't he say it loud and clear??????????? didn't he???????????????? Stupid sheeple!

Biden: We have put together the most extensive & inclusive VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION in US History​

LOLOL

Ain't it sad how you gotta take him out of context just to make it sound like he tried to commit fraud? In reality, which is anathema to conservatives, he was actually talking about fighting fraud and referenced a website to aid in that regard...

@ 18:40 (your out of context portion in red)

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

The entire world knows the election was stolen. The corrupt dems didn't even try and HIDE IT.

Hide it? They were BRAGGING how they rallied to steal the election for Joe Biden to MAKE SURE TRUMP DIDN'T WIN.

Exactly! ^^

didn't he say it loud and clear??????????? didn't he???????????????? Stupid sheeple!

Biden: We have put together the most extensive & inclusive VOTER FRAUD ORGANIZATION in US History​

LOLOL

Ain't it sad how you gotta take him out of context just to make it sound like he tried to commit fraud? In reality, which is anathema to conservatives, he was actually talking about fighting fraud and referenced a website to aid in that regard...

@ 18:40 (your out of context portion in red)​

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.
Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.
You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

Keep your head inside your *** LOL

Bias is not good. Get ready to move thread back when fraud is proven
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Is there a statute of limitations I do not know about?
Yes.

It ran out 11/7/2020.

The PA. State legislature still wrote Pence and asked him not to certify their electors. That is a fact that will not change.
That's just evidence their state legislature is unfamiliar with the Constitution which does not grant a VP such authority.
Really? Then why did they write to him? Try again.
Dumbfuck, because as I already said -- they're unfamiliar with the Constitution. :eusa_doh:
It is open for interpretation. If the Democrats did you would be all for it. Do not try to tell me you care about the Constitution or this country. You have more than proven you don't.
Stop lying. I don't support anybody violating the Constitution.

You only forgive when it is one of your own.
Bullshit. You know 0 about me. Do not pretend you do.
Everyone here knows you're batshit insane. What more does anyone need to know?

Ah, so people all around the globe are laughing at how stupid conservatives are that they still can't prove there was fraud after 7 months and counting.
No they are saddened at how fast the democrats have turned into the corrupt people that rule their very own nations....and since you and your party are inserting fraud into the American elections you can be sure to feel sad too one day when the republicans decide cheating is the way to go....
Republicans did cheat. They're just so stupid, they lost anyway.
Proof...or its just more words from the biggest idiot on the board.....
Who can compete with you?

Meanwhile, they made it more difficult to vote by mail. Especially in battleground states...

Perpetuating lies again? That plan was in the works long before the election.
That's why they announced they would stop removing boxes, but only in non-battleground states except Nevada, right?

People around the world are so glad Trump is gone they wouldn't care if it WAS fraud..just as long as the buffoon is gone!

That's a year old. And 39% approval was too high. Gallup measured him at 34% for his final job approval rating.

Exactly! ^^

LOLOL

@ 18:40 (your out of context portion in red)​

Keep your head inside your *** LOL

LOL

Screeches an idiot who has to quote Biden out of context to make him sound nefarious. :eusa_doh:

Three to four weeks?

So after the Fourth of July when nothing happens will it be another three to four weeks for the August surprise?
Trump is stringing them along. He'll be president again any day now for years to come.

NBC news...that stalwart of honest reporting.... :21:

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Lol, the guy is a multiple felon. Convictions for fraud and lying. Another lie from a habitual liar. Hilarious. You are a freaking joke.

Is that from one joke to another?

Only to a joke. So desperate that wants to believe a habitual liar. A tried and convicted liar at that. Using that kinda of person as a source is a joke and a half. Lol how do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

I don't care who exposes the fraud. The fraud happened, and it is going to be proven. You can go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut. I could care less what traitors think.

Lol, sure it did sparky! Hillarious

Forum List

Back