Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Is that why you talk bad about Americans?
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?
No, you have not proven he is illegitimate..
It will be proven. What will you say then?

Lol..Bernie Kerik??? The guy who pled guilty to 8 felony charges for fraud. I wonder if Trump’s, pardon has anything with him coming out with this new scam.

Consider Kerik as releasing the Crack-in II. On,y this time we don’t have speculate about the source of the crack.
Real men make mistakes. Real men forgive them. Old women like you gossip and hate.
Americans do not want an illegitimate president, those that do are not Americans. Is that clear?

Except he was duly elected. Free and fair. And that's been upheld by multiple court decisions and our Constitutional process.
Yet here you are seven months later, still bellyaching about it and making a mockery of the democratic process...just because your great white hope lost.
I'm sorry, who isn't an American?...oh yeah...you. :)
Duly elected my ass. That lie has failed and no one is giving up until fraud is proven. Although that fraud would be obvious to any intelligent 3 year old.
Ah, now the truth emerges -- you're 3 year old as it's obvious to you.
Give it up, you ran out of clever a long time ago, if you ever had any in you. :mm:

You were wrong all along.

You were wrong all along.
Fat chance.

I do NOT know, of course, whether the election was stolen or not.

But I DO know it was not the most "secure" election in our history.

And I ALSO know that even if there's absolute proof (videos, confessions, etc.) that Mr. Biden did not get 80,000,000 votes, he WILL continue to be President.

The bigwigs in both the Dem and Repub parties realize that there would literally be a civil war if Mr. Biden & Ms. Harris were forced to forfeit their positions.

For the sake of the country, we must accept the dubious results, just as the Repubs accepted the questionable results of the 1960 Presidential election. (It was the first time I had ever voted. I think that I voted for Senator Kennedy, for I was a liberal at that time.)

You've had seven months to prove it. Which is about six months longer than you should have been given.
When you've moved the goalposts again in a month, what will you say then? I bet I know. :)

LOL

image.jpg

Except he was duly elected. Free and fair. And that's been upheld by multiple court decisions and our Constitutional process.
Yet here you are seven months later, still bellyaching about it and making a mockery of the democratic process...just because your great white hope lost.
I'm sorry, who isn't an American?...oh yeah...you. :)
Duly elected my ass. That lie has failed and no one is giving up until fraud is proven. Although that fraud would be obvious to any intelligent 3 year old.
these two lying paid trolls for Langley so much hate Americaa.

Even people all around the world know that our last election was fraudulent....
Ah, so people all around the globe are laughing at how stupid conservatives are that they still can't prove there was fraud after 7 months and counting.
No they are saddened at how fast the democrats have turned into the corrupt people that rule their very own nations....and since you and your party are inserting fraud into the American elections you can be sure to feel sad too one day when the republicans decide cheating is the way to go....

I am sure the attacks on the source will be the most important thing to some, not what was said.

Bernie Kerik: Next 3-4 Weeks Will Be Explosive – Will Vindicate Everything We’ve Been Saying – Election Was Stolen​

You people keep asking when, now you know. Again, not a conspiracy theory, it is a factual report on what was said.

No one is giving up. Very cool.

Their around 65% of the way through last time I heard.

There are a lot of dead mother fuckers shaking in their graves. One time they dug up a decomposed king to stand trial. I don't want to disturb these people so that is a bad idea

You've had seven months to prove it. Which is about six months longer than you should have been given.
When you've moved the goalposts again in a month, what will you say then? I bet I know. :)
Is there a statute of limitations I do not know about? As much time as it takes, will be taken. Next.

one thing for sure is if the white hates in the military working for Trump that greatly outnumber the black hats in the military behind Biden dont act and arrest all these criminals by the midterms,there wont be another election in 2024,we are in the most dangerous times in our lives right now,this is the most dangerous times in our history right now especially if they dont act which i am trying to be optimistic about they will by then.

what many dont realise is the elite are threatening the white hats with atrocitys against Americans if they do act so they got to be careful.

Even people all around the world know that our last election was fraudulent....
Ah, so people all around the globe are laughing at how stupid conservatives are that they still can't prove there was fraud after 7 months and counting.
No they are saddened at how fast the democrats have turned into the corrupt people that rule their very own nations....and since you and your party are inserting fraud into the American elections you can be sure to feel sad too one day when the republicans decide cheating is the way to go....
Republicans did cheat. They're just so stupid, they lost anyway.

Forum List

Back