Newt Gingrich Changes Views on Gay-Marriage, Says 'Deal with Reality'

So by your logic, people who don't like child molesters are really closet child molesters.

And people who hate rapists are secretly wanting to be rapists.

Who said anything about child molesters or rapists?

We're talking about homos.............. like you.

right now the safe course is to be on the Lord's side of the line. Every single person in a society could believe in gay marriage but that don't make it right.
If the gop chooses to go the ways of the world they will definitely lose the house

Until you can prove that your God exists, you don't have an argument.
Until you can prove that God doesn't exist, you don't have an argument. :cool:

right now the safe course is to be on the Lord's side of the line. Every single person in a society could believe in gay marriage but that don't make it right.
If the gop chooses to go the ways of the world they will definitely lose the house

Until you can prove that your God exists, you don't have an argument.
Until you can prove that God doesn't exist, you don't have an argument. :cool:

Until you can prove unicorns don't exist, you don't have an argument.

Until you can prove Bigfoot doesn't exist, you don't have an argument.

Marriage has always been between man, and women - Adam, and Eve, not Adam an Steve. The queers
wan't to usurp, to commandeer the term to apply normalcy to their demented lifestyle. Marriage is made in heaven - the Holy Bible makes it chrystal clear that homosexuality is abominable!
Newt is concerned about power, and wealth - his maneuver is political; at odds with Jezebel!

Men were able to marry all the way back in ancient Rome. There have been gays as long as there have been people. How old is the Bible?

It's fucking right wingers and their hate that's abominable. It's crystal clear.

Men were able to marry in Roman times, the time of the Pharoahs and even the Han Dynasty. Why hasn't it been acceptable since then? Why has this value never been passed on as so many others have?

Why is it that every civilization that fell has never passed on same sex marriage rights? In fact, instead, whatever succeeded the civilizations that accepted same sex marriage rights slaughtered the gays. It won't be any different this time, but it is sad that it will happen. So unnecessary.

Because of the spread of Christianity. You didn't know? I thought everyone knew that.

When I was a hiring supervisor with my company. I never hired any homos.

For some reason they were always over qualified or under qualified for the job.

Funny how it always seemed to work out that way. :eusa_angel:

You never hired anyone. Stop lying.

Logic -->

Young people are for gay marriage.

Old people are against gay marriage.

Old people die before young people.

Therefore, the vast majority of people will eventually support gay marriage.

Therefore, opposing gay marriage is a losing platform long-term for the Republican party. Maybe even short-term.

Men were able to marry all the way back in ancient Rome. There have been gays as long as there have been people. How old is the Bible?

It's fucking right wingers and their hate that's abominable. It's crystal clear.

Men were able to marry in Roman times, the time of the Pharoahs and even the Han Dynasty. Why hasn't it been acceptable since then? Why has this value never been passed on as so many others have?

Why is it that every civilization that fell has never passed on same sex marriage rights? In fact, instead, whatever succeeded the civilizations that accepted same sex marriage rights slaughtered the gays. It won't be any different this time, but it is sad that it will happen. So unnecessary.

Because of the spread of Christianity. You didn't know? I thought everyone knew that.

Also, Katzendroppings has it wrong, as usual.

Men were not allowed to marry men in Ancient Rome. Nor in Han China. Homosexuality was accepted, and marriage was seen as a transfer of property, as it has been through most of history when women were seen as... property.

So the Roman man would spend time with his gay lover and the go home to his wife who he married to up his status.

Gay marriage will be accepted in this society. And in 50 years, people will look at mutants like Katzendroppings the way we look at segregationists today, with a bit of embarrassment.

God is the same today, tomorrow, and yesterday. His word never changes. Newt is on his own.

Really, then why was he "Eye for an eye" in the Old Testament and "Turn the other Cheek" in the New Testament.

God doesn't change because God doesn't exist.

What changes are people. We decide something isn't unacceptable.

For instance, if I were to argue God was against Slavery, for most of history, that would be a radical view. And I'd find scant support for that position in Scripture.

What happened was that WE changed. WE decided that Slavery wasn't acceptable anymore and it really didn't matter what God said through Scripture. We just kind of pretend those passages don't count anymore.

And that's pretty much the way it will be with homosexuality. People will just pretend those scripture don't count.

God is the same today, tomorrow, and yesterday. His word never changes. Newt is on his own.

No, he is not.

Toro's comments are correct: Queer behaviour is becomming more acceptable and has been trending in that direction for the past 20 years. It is about time Republicans put on their feather boas and leather underwear and join the conga line down the dirt road.

No, he is not.

Toro's comments are correct: Queer behaviour is becomming more acceptable and has been trending in that direction for the past 20 years. It is about time Republicans put on their feather boas and leather underwear and join the conga line down the dirt road.

So why are you so upset about it?

You see, this is what I've never really gotten about homophobes. If you don't swing that way, why should you care?

No, he is not.

You see, this is what I've never really gotten about homophobes. If you don't swing that way, why should you care?

Upset?

You're being sensitive, Nancy.

No, he is not.

Upset?

the very fact you come on here and need to make disparaging comments about them tells me you are kind of upset.

As is the fact that if you used a homophobic slur at your job tomorrow, you'd be fired....

Again, can't see why you should care, one way or the other.

Upset?

the very fact you come on here and need to make disparaging comments about them tells me you are kind of upset.

You're projecting.

Everyone is not as prissy as you.

"disparaging comments about them" = ?

Calm down and get your panties out of a wad: I'm not advocating castration.

Upset?

You're projecting.

NO, you're just trying to make your bigotry sound acceptable so you aren't the one with the problem.

You're projecting.

NO, you're just trying to make your bigotry sound acceptable so you aren't the one with the problem.

Settle down, stop crying.

It will be OK, sweetie.

Logic -->

Young people are for gay marriage.

Old people are against gay marriage.

Old people die before young people.

Therefore, the vast majority of people will eventually support gay marriage.

Therefore, opposing gay marriage is a losing platform long-term for the Republican party. Maybe even short-term.

Logic
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world.
Secularists abort their babies the religious do not.

Therefore gays will be hanging from lampposts long before there is universal acceptance.

Forum List

Back