Newsmax pickets Fox for refusing to air crazy Lindell Ads.

I ca
lame ass deflection. maybe you need to see an ad by a clown to be able to provide a better reply. ha
I cant defend it and you cant attack it when you dont even know what the ad says

I stopped watching Fox years ago.

It doesn't surprise me they're now part of the Leftist "woke" cancel culture.

I have not seen the ad

Have you?
Reading is fundamental:

‘Lindell's ads were for an upcoming event, scheduled for August 10 in South Dakota, where he said he would reveal new information about voter fraud in the 2020 election. An ally of former President Donald Trump, Lindell has been a leading voice in spreading conspiracies theories about the election being "stolen" despite no evidence of voter fraud.’ ibid

Perhaps Fox doesn’t want anything to do with Lindell’s idiotic lies about ‘fraud.’

Even a sewer like Fox might have its limits.

What did Lindell say that was so horrible?

you see thats the problem with anti free speech advocates

you cant even reveal what it is that you’re pissed about
This is a lie.

No one is being ‘anti-free speech.’

No one is advocating that the government subject Newsmax or Fox to prior restraint or otherwise subject either to government punitive measures for what they report.

Reading is fundamental:

‘Lindell's ads were for an upcoming event, scheduled for August 10 in South Dakota, where he said he would reveal new information about voter fraud in the 2020 election. An ally of former President Donald Trump, Lindell has been a leading voice in spreading conspiracies theories about the election being "stolen" despite no evidence of voter fraud.’ ibid

Perhaps Fox doesn’t want anything to do with Lindell’s idiotic lies about ‘fraud.’

Even a sewer like Fox might have its limits.
Another single digit IQ Leftist post from you.

Back in the real world Freedom and Liberty loving Americans could careless what Mike Lindell or anyone else has to say. Let 'em say whatever.

What's more offensive to normal thinking Americans is the silencing of political opponents by the Marxist Left.

This is a lie.

No one is being ‘anti-free speech.’

No one is advocating that the government subject Newsmax or Fox to prior restraint or otherwise subject either to government punitive measures for what they report.
Damn you Leftist are DUMB !!!

Canceling someone because you don't like their politics DAMN SURE IS "anti-free speech".

indell's ads were for an upcoming event, scheduled for August 10 in South Dakota, where he said he would reveal new information about voter fraud in the 2020 election.
Thats not good enough

I want to hear the incriminating evidence directly

Another single digit IQ Leftist post from you.

Back in the real world Freedom and Liberty loving Americans could careless what Mike Lindell or anyone else has to say. Let 'em say whatever.

What's more offensive to normal thinking Americans is the silencing of political opponents by the Marxist Left.
Silencing by the Marxist Left? This thread is about Fox news not airing Lindell's ad. Fox News is part of the "Marxist Left", now?

And on the subject of censorship...who is censoring whom? Since Lindell's ad is being broadcast on NewsMax and other wing-nut outlets and media, how does that fall under censorship?

Maybe you wingnuts need to get hold of a good dictionary before posting.

Silencing by the Marxist Left? This thread is about Fox news not airing Lindell's ad. Fox News is part of the "Marxist Left", now?

And on the subject of censorship...who is censoring whom? Since Lindell's ad is being broadcast on NewsMax and other wing-nut outlets and media, how does that fall under censorship?

Maybe you wingnuts need to get hold of a good dictionary before posting.
Yes you Dumbass and has been for quite sometime.

There are a couple of Conservatives left but, 95% are now like Chris Wallace and Juan Williams.

Marxist Leftist.

Forum List

Back