Newsmax pickets Fox for refusing to air crazy Lindell Ads.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

They sent a reporter over there to stage a one lackey picket. I am claiming this as the high point of crazy. In any field in any country.

Newsmax is no better than a tabloid. What a stupid move.

It matters to people who think for themselves

I guess that does not include you

NewsMax wants to dictate what Fox does. Maybe they are ashamed for praising Mike Lindell.. who will get creamed for his idiocy in court.

Fox isn't standing on solid ground any more. They're nuevo pussies.

Fox has always courted the low education, soundbite crowd.. They have NEVER claimed to be reporters of the news. They are self identified as News ANALYSTS.. They tell you what to think, much like Morning Joe.

They sent a reporter over there to stage a one lackey picket. I am claiming this as the high point of crazy. In any field in any country.
You might be right....

The right wing rage machine is going 24/7

NewsMax wants to dictate what Fox does. Maybe they are ashamed for praising Mike Lindell.. who will get creamed for his idiocy in court.
What did Lindell say that was so horrible?

you see thats the problem with anti free speech advocates

you cant even reveal what it is that you’re pissed about

hahaha. yeah, independent thinkers NEED to see ads.
As I pointed out to your colleague we cant intelligently discuss the Lindall ad without hearing it

as it stands now libs are letting the lib media do your thinking for you

LoL!! And here's the Goofy Goober :lol:

1628354013902.png

Newsmax is trying to out-crazy crazy Fox.

Fox not catering to Lindell is heresy among the right, and Newsmax is trying to take advantage of it.

Barely
Lindell has shown repeatedly that he is not a serious person. no independent thinker needs any input from him.
Barely half the democrat party qualify as serious people

but we dont muzzle them

Forum List

Back