Fox refuses to Air Symposium Ad for Lindell

Why? If there was no fraud why can't Lindell advertise that his evidence of fraud will be on display? How will people know how easily it can be debunked? Right? :auiqs.jpg: They won't, because it can't be, and FOX seems to know that. Cowardly, and it will cost them more viewers.

Many believe there was fraud. Whether it is true or not, Americans should be aware that this is going on. It is news and it should be covered. Why are they afraid to air these ads?
fuck off

He will prove fraud if given the chance. Dominion knows that. The ball is in their court.

He is making the accusations
He should have proof before he claims fraud not demand proof of his own accusations

Dominion is in the driver seat
They can prove what he said is not remotely true and prove extensive damages

Dominion will OWN My Pillow and much of Fox

He is making the accusations
He should have proof before he claims fraud not demand proof of his own accusations

Dominion is in the driver seat
They can prove what he said is not remotely true and prove extensive damages

Dominion will OWN My Pillow and much of Fox
You think they can fake pillows like they do votes? Even you would catch on to it.

You think they can fake pillows like they do votes? Even you would catch on to it.

Dominion isn’t taking these false claims lying down

Those who will pay BIGLY

Rudy G
Sidney Powell
My Pillow Guy
Fox News

Who won‘t pay for lying for Trump…….Fat Donnie

Dominion isn’t taking these false claims lying down

Those who will pay BIGLY

Rudy G
Sidney Powell
My Pillow Guy
Fox News

Who won‘t pay for lying for Trump…….Fat Donnie
I'll believe when I see it. None of it will change the fact the election was stolen and we have an illegitimate downright destructive administration in power.

that's a question you should direct at your president Joe Biden, who evidently and unambiguously majorly kicked your adored fat fucking troll's ass in a sacred landslide electoral win.
Yet people in the thug nation you call a political party are scared shitless that the verification measures being passed in Red states are going to end their power and dominance. Crying like little bitches, they are. They'll be literally burning neighborhoods in 2022 and 2024 if they lose. That'll be okay this time. We may well just join their little tantrum and see how committed they actually are to what they say they believe...

BTW... Here's an example of one of your TX Dems trying to explain why asking for ID is "voter suppression" in the greater context of living in America...

She didn't do very well with that. Would you like to explain it?

I'll believe when I see it. None of it will change the fact the election was stolen and we have an illegitimate downright destructive administration in power.
The FACT that the election was not stolen will weigh heavily in Dominions favor and the burden of proof to show otherwise will rest on Lindell and his cohorts
Lies were spread about Dominion
Dominion can prove damages
Defendants will pay BIGLY in actual and punitive damages

Why? If there was no fraud why can't Lindell advertise that his evidence of fraud will be on display? How will people know how easily it can be debunked? Right? :auiqs.jpg: They won't, because it can't be, and FOX seems to know that. Cowardly, and it will cost them more viewers.

Many believe there was fraud. Whether it is true or not, Americans should be aware that this is going on. It is news and it should be covered. Why are they afraid to air these ads?

Lindell should repay AZ for the expense of the audit.

Lindell should repay AZ for the expense of the audit.

None of this will stop the information from getting out about the audit. Lindell has nothing to do with the audit.

The audit turned up nothing. Couple hundred ballots that may not be right out of 3 million. You know by now how Trump is.
The audit turned up illegal bllots. Enough to give Trump the election. Just because the MSM says it did not happen means nothing. Biden did not win AZ.

The audit turned up illegal bllots. Enough to give Trump the election. Just because the MSM says it did not happen means nothing. Biden did not win AZ.

The actual number of questionable ballots was 180 .. Don't you know by now what a lying sob sister Trump is?

Forum List

Back