It’s Thanksgiving At SCOTUS, And Mike Lindell Is Bringing Word Salad With Crazy Dressing

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Boy, Mike is really priming the pump for a billion dollar loss to Dominion! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving, Chief Justice Roberts! The Pillow Man is promising to pay you a personal visit on November 23, after he meets with whichever state attorneys general are craven enough to sign onto a batshit crazy lawsuit claiming the China stole the election for Biden. So get ready for some extra holiday cheer.​
For months, the Pillow Pumper has been promising to come up with one or more state AGs willing to appear as plaintiff, triggering the Supreme Court’s original jurisdiction for his Chinese routerpacket capturenon-existent IP addresscomplaint. And now, Lindell has “tons” of takers for his supposedly interstate lawsuit, although he can’t say who for fear of “attacks” by the media.​
“I’m not going to give you their names! Are you kidding?” he said.​
But never fear, because we’ll find out who (cough, cough Ken Paxton) soon enough. Lindell and the state lawyers will meet for a signing party in DC on the morning of the 23rd, after which Lindell will personally march it down to the Supreme Court to be docketed at 9am. No, Lindell is not a member of the Supreme Court bar, or any bar, but surely this will all work out fine.​
“I really think they’re going to accept it 9-0,” he told journalist S.V. Date. “It will require a new election across the board…. Declare the 2020 vote void and order new elections across the board.”​
In addition to his field trip to SCOTUS, He’s also programming a 72- or possibly 96-hour broadcast, starting the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to gin up support for his efforts, during which he will not be sleeping. Buy a pillow on Black Friday, patriots!​
And you thought your holiday table was crazy.​

But on the off chance that SCOTUS doesn’t accept this petition, Mike Lindell has a Plan B.​

Boy, Mike is really priming the pump for a billion dollar loss to Dominion! :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving, Chief Justice Roberts! The Pillow Man is promising to pay you a personal visit on November 23, after he meets with whichever state attorneys general are craven enough to sign onto a batshit crazy lawsuit claiming the China stole the election for Biden. So get ready for some extra holiday cheer.​
For months, the Pillow Pumper has been promising to come up with one or more state AGs willing to appear as plaintiff, triggering the Supreme Court’s original jurisdiction for his Chinese routerpacket capturenon-existent IP addresscomplaint. And now, Lindell has “tons” of takers for his supposedly interstate lawsuit, although he can’t say who for fear of “attacks” by the media.​
“I’m not going to give you their names! Are you kidding?” he said.​
But never fear, because we’ll find out who (cough, cough Ken Paxton) soon enough. Lindell and the state lawyers will meet for a signing party in DC on the morning of the 23rd, after which Lindell will personally march it down to the Supreme Court to be docketed at 9am. No, Lindell is not a member of the Supreme Court bar, or any bar, but surely this will all work out fine.​
“I really think they’re going to accept it 9-0,” he told journalist S.V. Date. “It will require a new election across the board…. Declare the 2020 vote void and order new elections across the board.”​
In addition to his field trip to SCOTUS, He’s also programming a 72- or possibly 96-hour broadcast, starting the Wednesday before Thanksgiving to gin up support for his efforts, during which he will not be sleeping. Buy a pillow on Black Friday, patriots!​
And you thought your holiday table was crazy.​

But on the off chance that SCOTUS doesn’t accept this petition, Mike Lindell has a Plan B.​

I wonder if his brains are pickled.

What a coincidence...I just bought a set of pillows and the best towels ever from My Pillow...the sale going on is 50% off.....just put FOX news in the sale code...great Christmas presents the receivers of will think you spent hundreds of dollars....

Keep underestimating Lindell. You marxist shitstain's capacity to read the room is at ZERO.... case in point, the butt-fucking you took last week in the elections. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Let's go Brandon.

Keep underestimating Lindell. You marxist shitstain's capacity to read the room is at ZERO.... case in point, the butt-fucking you took last week in the elections. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Let's go Brandon.
LOL you think the my pillow guy is someone worth estimating. He's a nobody just like you're a nobody worth paying attention to. With all the butt talk though it's probably time you came out of the closet.

What a coincidence...I just bought a set of pillows and the best towels ever from My Pillow...the sale going on is 50% off.....just put FOX news in the sale code...great Christmas presents the receivers of will think you spent hundreds of dollars....
Exactly what he wanted out of all of this. You got you some cheap ass towels that you lol would give as presents? What kind of person gives towels or pillows as a present? Holy shit that's the dumbest gift idea ever.

Exactly what he wanted out of all of this. You got you some cheap ass towels that you lol would give as presents? What kind of person gives towels or pillows as a present? Holy shit that's the dumbest gift idea ever.
You probably like taco bell gift cards, dont you fatass?

They are not cheap and they are not presents...I bought them for myself...they are the softest towels I've ever used...no kidding....
But if I do say so myself they would make a great Christmas present...

Forum List

Back