It’s Thanksgiving At SCOTUS, And Mike Lindell Is Bringing Word Salad With Crazy Dressing

Exactly what he wanted out of all of this. You got you some cheap ass towels that you lol would give as presents? What kind of person gives towels or pillows as a present? Holy shit that's the dumbest gift idea ever.
I tried Mikes POS pillows two years ago. Tried to utilize his "money back guarantee" and he told me to get fucked. This is why he has an F rating with the BBB. Dude is a shyster like his Daddy Don.

I tossed his BS in the dumpster.

What a coincidence...I just bought a set of pillows and the best towels ever from My Pillow...the sale going on is 50% off.....just put FOX news in the sale code...great Christmas presents the receivers of will think you spent hundreds of dollars....

He has to give them away at 50% off as they are not even worth that much

What a coincidence...I just bought a set of pillows and the best towels ever from My Pillow...the sale going on is 50% off.....just put FOX news in the sale code...great Christmas presents the receivers of will think you spent hundreds of dollars....
Only an idiot thinking he is making a political statement pays that much for pillows. I love it when crazy right wingers throw all their money at nutbags like that crazy pillow guy.

Obviously you know nothing about the retail business....

A few years of retail management experience, some little company called WalMart, maybe you have heard of them. You mark down shit that won't sell, pretty basic fundamental tenet of the retail business.

If the pillow guy was not some loon you shared political views with you would not be buying his shit either

Do you really think that worries him? He has been at this a long time. He will let you know when he is finished.

No, I do not think it worries him at all. I think he will show up to an empty building and call it a victory and people like you will continue to think he is your god's chief prophet.

A few years of retail management experience, some little company called WalMart, maybe you have heard of them. You mark down shit that won't sell, pretty basic fundamental tenet of the retail business.

If the pillow guy was not some loon you shared political views with you would not be buying his shit either
Walmart..... :71:

Obviously Lindell is not well, and I wonder if anyone in TrumpWorld is trying to get him to cool it a bit.
He's healthy in thought, word, and deed. I like him. Last December I bought myself two of his pillows, but that close to Christmas I was short of money so I gave them to two loved ones for It was all I had good enough for them. It gave them a good night's sleep ever since and I got a lot of joy for having two of the world's very best pillows. Ive been seeing his sale ads lately, and while others are on the raise their price inflation nightmare, Mike Lindell is selling his goods at half price and is throwing high prices out the window. Thanks and God bless you, Mike Lindell. You deserve all good things for making America great again even when its pretty low with gasoline prices and all else is up. Smiles are free. But my best one is for Mr Mike Lindell and hoping tbat President Trump gets his rightful Oval office back. Biden's constant flip flops are just scarey.

They are not cheap and they are not presents...I bought them for myself...they are the softest towels I've ever used...no kidding....
But if I do say so myself they would make a great Christmas present...
Yeah I could see you regifting your crusty ass towels.

He's healthy in thought, word, and deed. I like him. Last December I bought myself two of his pillows, but that close to Christmas I was short of money so I gave them to two loved ones for It was all I had good enough for them. It gave them a good night's sleep ever since and I got a lot of joy for having two of the world's very best pillows. Ive been seeing his sale ads lately, and while others are on the raise their price inflation nightmare, Mike Lindell is selling his goods at half price and is throwing high prices out the window. Thanks and God bless you, Mike Lindell. You deserve all good things for making America great again even when its pretty low with gasoline prices and all else is up. Smiles are free. But my best one is for Mr Mike Lindell and hoping tbat President Trump gets his rightful Oval office back. Biden's constant flip flops are just scarey.
If you think Mike Lindell is of sound mind you are off your rocker. Judging by your post, it sounds like you are.

I'm sure those chemicals that ooze out all night long are delightful.

Forum List

Back