New ultra-precision tactical guided missiles developed by North Korea

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
North Korea, known for advanced missile technologies since decades, has tested new cutting-edge ultra-precision tactical guided missiles.

Kim_Jong_Un_at_missiletest.jpg

missile.jpg

North Korea claims to have tested precision guided missile | World news | theguardian.com

Last edited:
North Korea, known for advanced missile technologies since decades, has tested new cutting-edge ultra-precision tactical guided missiles.

lol

more like known for plinking them into the ocean

I was going to say..... I honestly know little on the topic of military weaponary... I've never heard the name "North Korea" and the term "cutting-edge" being used in a non-sarcastic sentence.

I fully admit I know little on this topic, but I can't think of a single thing indicated NK had anything close to the definition of "cutting edge", unless it was a satire.

Now Kim can use those precision weapons to kill more of his family...I am sure the tigers are demoralized from this but they will still get feed Christians..

Phrase "North Korean Missile" reminds me of the South Park "Imaginationland" episodes where the terrorists have to manually run the missile into the wall. :)

Forum List

Back