New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

As if we needed a study to tell us that.
In your tiny mind, I suppose this might be your reality.

In true reality, I see post after post by you RWI's where you are constantly bitching about something. So who is unhappy.

bripat9643 is unhappy. Aren't you? You bitch daily. Yes, yes in FACT that is ALL you do with your unhappy pathetic life.
Whereas most 'so-called liberals' seem happy but just call out the constant lies and complaints by you RWI's. So, who is unhappy?

Another eight year old leftist, no YOU are, LOL. Eight year old is as far as you people go

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
Moping all the time about how you and others been done bad rarely produces an sane and balanced life dominated by thought, fact and happiness as a by product

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Hahaha...this should come as no surprise to anyone.....The completely fucked in the head bastards are all filthy, worthless pieces of shit. They don't know that men have a penis, the commie fucks believe they have a right to other peoples cash, they believe blacks are Americas greatest asset, they hate Americas right to sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution....I pray they all commit mass suicide.

Liberals are Losers who are jealous of successful people, but who are unwilling to do what it takes to be successful.
Just look at the Antifa Rioters.
View attachment 481352
Talk about jealous. :heehee:

View attachment 481353
And, does that make you unhappy?

Again with the emotions. You suck at being a chick, lesbo. You don't have a clue how I feel.

But you are a ...

1618773673666.png

Everyone believing the exact same thing ensures a nation s demise. As far as unity tell me exactly what you want? Everyone to believe what you do correct? This nation has always had divisions and always will. Not a bad thing just a fact. We were no less divided in the 50s.

Hahaha...this should come as no surprise to anyone.....The completely fucked in the head bastards are all filthy, worthless pieces of shit. They don't know that men have a penis, the commie fucks believe they have a right to other peoples cash, they believe blacks are Americas greatest asset, they hate Americas right to sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution....I pray they all commit mass suicide.
I have to admit....you don't sound very happy there.

Liberal men and liberal women deserve each other

I'd agree, but they have a tendency to make more liberals...

Liberals are Losers who are jealous of successful people, but who are unwilling to do what it takes to be successful.
View attachment 481352

View attachment 481353

Again with the emotions. You suck at being a chick, lesbo. You don't have a clue how I feel.

But you are a ...

View attachment 481355
Ah...is it all about me again with you? :heehee: Funny how it always goes back to that with you..........as if you have nothing on your own.....

Same post to every poster

View attachment 481352

View attachment 481353

But you are a ...

View attachment 481355
Ah...is it all about me again with you? :heehee: Funny how it always goes back to that with you..........as if you have nothing on your own.....

Read your own posts you stupid bitch. My God you have zero self awareness

Everyone believing the exact same thing ensures a nation s demise. As far as unity tell me exactly what you want? Everyone to believe what you do correct? This nation has always had divisions and always will. Not a bad thing just a fact. We were no less divided in the 50s.

You are grossly mistaken and lying to yourself old-timer.

View attachment 481352

View attachment 481353

But you are a ...

View attachment 481355

Read your own posts you stupid bitch. My God you have zero self awareness
Again....you want to make this about me. Always. It's looking more and more like an obsession on your part....a creepy obsession.

Same post to every poster
Obviously you are missing the ironic point of me doing that. ;)

And the substandard, miserable fucks have convinced themselves that a stolen election validates their defects. It obviously doesn't.

I see a lot of antifreeze and Liquid Plumber in their future...

If I had a nickel for every liberal dude I know that had a cheating wife or girlfriend I'd be rich....a lack of respect is what I add it up to...how can any red blooded woman fall for a man bun skinny jean wimp?....

A chance for a bit of mirth here on this forum.
White American males biggest fear is the roll of tarpaper black guys carry around with them to attract white female flies.

Likely a huge contribution to the racism problems in America.
yeah but have you ever taken a look at those fat ugly white hoes with black guys...yuck...what happened to soap and water in the hood

Yeah Tiger Woods ex-wife, and his current girlfriend are all fat and super ugly. Seal married that skank Heidi Klum, Jamie Foxx's wife must wear a size 0, or a 2. She just let herself go completely after the baby.

As for the women you describe as dating black gang bangers, the same kinds of women date white motor cycle gangs too. That description also applies to the women dating the local opiod addicts, and life-long n'eer do wells out here - all of whom are white.

I notice that black women seldom date white guys. Wonder why that is?
Twitchy.com????
When lefties cannot dispute the content of an article, they are stuck having to attack the source or having to evade. When lefties attack the source like this, it is a nice endorsement of the content. Obviously, the content stands on its own when lefties are reduced to having to attack the source.

Lefties don't waste time of content that is false, misleading, and simply pandering to our unshakeable beliefs. We challenge those beliefs every day. When FOX News said Trump Lost, you folks changed the channel to one which continued to promote the Big Lie.

Before I read ANYTHING from a source I don't know well, I check the source to see if it's a reliable source. If the source doesn't have a really good fact check record, whether on the right or the left, I don't waste my time. I'm not reading for bias confirmation.

There are lots of right wing publications which have really good fact check records, but you fools never use them, because they don't write the kind of culture wars, right good, left bad that you all indulge in. They discuss facts, figures and issues. All of the things you ignore in favour of personal attacks, and bullshit.

"Overall, we rate Forbes Right-Center biased based on story selection that favors the right and the political affiliation of its ownership. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to some misleading or false stories related to climate science."

Lefties either attack the source, or they evade. Now you are evading. What do you think about the opening post?

What do I think about false claims on fake news site? Not very fucking much.

Oh yes, they are miserable SOB's. The forum proves that.

Forum List

Back