New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Hahaha...this should come as no surprise to anyone.....The completely fucked in the head bastards are all filthy, worthless pieces of shit. They don't know that men have a penis, the commie fucks believe they have a right to other peoples cash, they believe blacks are Americas greatest asset, they hate Americas right to sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution....I pray they all commit mass suicide.
I have to admit....you don't sound very happy there.

Same post to every poster
Obviously you are missing the ironic point of me doing that. ;)

"I pray they all commit mass suicide." You seemed to have missed all of the happiness, and hail fellow well met in his post bodecea. The conservatives responding in this thread, all sound like they haven't gotten laid this year. I think they suspect that liberal men are getting laid.

Plus they're all becoming unhinged because the country is rapidly digging itself out of holes Trump dug everywhere, and it's making them crazier than usual that Biden is actually getting the stuff done that Trump SHOULD have been doing, instead of tweeting, watching FOX news, and giving TV interviews.

Liberals are Losers who are jealous of successful people, but who are unwilling to do what it takes to be successful.
I lean left, I'm certainly no RWI.
In my liberal lean today, here is my agenda:

1). Finish ridiculing the common RWI with facts, because facts easily confuse you.
2). Finish mending the fence. Just a few minutes to do after the strong wind the other night.
3). Rake up all the pine cones that fell, these beautiful tall pines leave a mess at times, and since my 1/2 acre is not all that big, it is easy to clean up. A liberal trait of neatness. Probably bothers you, doesn't it?
4). Go to the garage and move stuff around, clean up and reorganize, while listening to (Replays of Rush Limbaugh) the baseball game on the radio, while also sipping on a nice rum and coke.
5). I have a tee time on the course I live on, just take the golf cart down thru the community and to the course, in 3 hours and 10 minutes. (3:37 my time)
6). and finally, after a great day of doing things I enjoy, I will relax with a great meal and time with the wife. Playing a game of cribbage.

So, call me a liberal, I'm certainly NOT unhappy.
I guessing bripat9643 is the miserable one.
LOL.

If I had a nickel for every liberal dude I know that had a cheating wife or girlfriend I'd be rich....a lack of respect is what I add it up to...how can any red blooded woman fall for a man bun skinny jean wimp?....

A chance for a bit of mirth here on this forum.
White American males biggest fear is the roll of tarpaper black guys carry around with them to attract white female flies.

Likely a huge contribution to the racism problems in America.
yeah but have you ever taken a look at those fat ugly white hoes with black guys...yuck...what happened to soap and water in the hood

Yeah Tiger Woods ex-wife, and his current girlfriend are all fat and super ugly. Seal married that skank Heidi Klum, Jamie Foxx's wife must wear a size 0, or a 2. She just let herself go completely after the baby.

As for the women you describe as dating black gang bangers, the same kinds of women date white motor cycle gangs too. That description also applies to the women dating the local opiod addicts, and life-long n'eer do wells out here - all of whom are white.

I notice that black women seldom date white guys. Wonder why that is?
Twitchy.com????
When lefties cannot dispute the content of an article, they are stuck having to attack the source or having to evade. When lefties attack the source like this, it is a nice endorsement of the content. Obviously, the content stands on its own when lefties are reduced to having to attack the source.

Lefties don't waste time of content that is false, misleading, and simply pandering to our unshakeable beliefs. We challenge those beliefs every day. When FOX News said Trump Lost, you folks changed the channel to one which continued to promote the Big Lie.

Before I read ANYTHING from a source I don't know well, I check the source to see if it's a reliable source. If the source doesn't have a really good fact check record, whether on the right or the left, I don't waste my time. I'm not reading for bias confirmation.

There are lots of right wing publications which have really good fact check records, but you fools never use them, because they don't write the kind of culture wars, right good, left bad that you all indulge in. They discuss facts, figures and issues. All of the things you ignore in favour of personal attacks, and bullshit.

"Overall, we rate Forbes Right-Center biased based on story selection that favors the right and the political affiliation of its ownership. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to some misleading or false stories related to climate science."

Lefties either attack the source, or they evade. Now you are evading. What do you think about the opening post?

What do I think about false claims on fake news site? Not very fucking much.
a7f9f1dd84bd278d0240faa93f2fec7b643894719757dc7f6eb32811e2b72bc2_1.jpg

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
Oh yes, they are miserable SOB's. The forum proves that.
You happy?

If I had a nickel for every liberal dude I know that had a cheating wife or girlfriend I'd be rich....a lack of respect is what I add it up to...how can any red blooded woman fall for a man bun skinny jean wimp?....

A chance for a bit of mirth here on this forum.
White American males biggest fear is the roll of tarpaper black guys carry around with them to attract white female flies.

Likely a huge contribution to the racism problems in America.
yeah but have you ever taken a look at those fat ugly white hoes with black guys...yuck...what happened to soap and water in the hood

Yeah Tiger Woods ex-wife, and his current girlfriend are all fat and super ugly. Seal married that skank Heidi Klum, Jamie Foxx's wife must wear a size 0, or a 2. She just let herself go completely after the baby.

As for the women you describe as dating black gang bangers, the same kinds of women date white motor cycle gangs too. That description also applies to the women dating the local opiod addicts, and life-long n'eer do wells out here - all of whom are white.

I notice that black women seldom date white guys. Wonder why that is?
Twitchy.com????
When lefties cannot dispute the content of an article, they are stuck having to attack the source or having to evade. When lefties attack the source like this, it is a nice endorsement of the content. Obviously, the content stands on its own when lefties are reduced to having to attack the source.

Lefties don't waste time of content that is false, misleading, and simply pandering to our unshakeable beliefs. We challenge those beliefs every day. When FOX News said Trump Lost, you folks changed the channel to one which continued to promote the Big Lie.

Before I read ANYTHING from a source I don't know well, I check the source to see if it's a reliable source. If the source doesn't have a really good fact check record, whether on the right or the left, I don't waste my time. I'm not reading for bias confirmation.

There are lots of right wing publications which have really good fact check records, but you fools never use them, because they don't write the kind of culture wars, right good, left bad that you all indulge in. They discuss facts, figures and issues. All of the things you ignore in favour of personal attacks, and bullshit.

"Overall, we rate Forbes Right-Center biased based on story selection that favors the right and the political affiliation of its ownership. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to some misleading or false stories related to climate science."

Lefties either attack the source, or they evade. Now you are evading. What do you think about the opening post?

What do I think about false claims on fake news site? Not very fucking much.
a7f9f1dd84bd278d0240faa93f2fec7b643894719757dc7f6eb32811e2b72bc2_1.jpg
I see this is a major concern for you.

So you believe if every last person thought only conservatively the nation would be stronger? Explain how.

Hahaha...this should come as no surprise to anyone.....The completely fucked in the head bastards are all filthy, worthless pieces of shit. They don't know that men have a penis, the commie fucks believe they have a right to other peoples cash, they believe blacks are Americas greatest asset, they hate Americas right to sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution....I pray they all commit mass suicide.

"I pray they all commit mass suicide." You seemed to have missed all of the happiness, and hail fellow well met in his post bodecea. The conservatives responding in this thread, all sound like they haven't gotten laid this year. I think they suspect that liberal men are getting laid.

Plus they're all becoming unhinged because the country is rapidly digging itself out of holes Trump dug everywhere, and it's making them crazier than usual that Biden is actually getting the stuff done that Trump SHOULD have been doing, instead of tweeting, watching FOX news, and giving TV interviews.
Well, INCELs are Whitey Righties........

So you believe if every last person thought only conservatively the nation would be stronger? Explain how.

Are you asserting that division among the people is a good thing?
This really isn't all that complex.....Businesses comprised of like minded employees thrive and prosper, sports teams made up of likeminded personnel thrive and win....Nations comprised of likeminded citizens unite, thrive and prosper.
What else can I teach you Oldtimer?

I didn't miss the ironic point. I already pointed out that you're the one who's obsessed with emotions.

Why do you even care how I feel that you talk about it all the time? I don't give a shit how you feel

Lol, you can spot a progtard male a mile away, sniveling, snot nosed with a comical man bun.

Usually with some harpy fat ass and he's muttering "yes dear"

Accepting only one set of ideals is a recipe for compete failure. Considering all viewpoints always leads to success. This nation has never been as strong as it is now it makes little difference what Uber wealthy person is in charge. It's the lower and middle class that make the nation go.

I didn't miss the ironic point. I already pointed out that you're the one who's obsessed with emotions.

Why do you even care how I feel that you talk about it all the time? I don't give a shit how you feel
I'm the one obsessed with emotions? :auiqs.jpg: I didn't start this thread, honey.

Lol, you can spot a progtard male a mile away, sniveling, snot nosed with a comical man bun.

Another Ironic post.....considering......

Considering what, Carpet Muncher?

Again, you don't know me so cease pretending you do. It's tiresome. You're not clever, you're ill informed, you flame constantly and guess what? You're one of those miserable leftists the topic is about. Probably why you invent a persona

Another Ironic post.....considering......

Considering what, Carpet Muncher?

Again, you don't know me so cease pretending you do. It's tiresome. You're not clever, you're ill informed, you flame constantly and guess what? You're one of those miserable leftists the topic is about. Probably why you invent a persona
You know....;) In fact a lot of us know. ;)

Forum List

Back