New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
One of the big reasons why lefty men are miserable is because they do not understand pussy grabbing. They do not realize that there is no sweeter experience than grabbing pussy. Lefty men have to wait for women to shove dry pussy into their waiting hands, kinda like waiting for their welfare checks. What kind of life is that?

Calling someone a woman is an insult? LOL! Maybe she does. I have to have something a little more substantial added to be insulted by that.

Even then, I'd be more likely to steal that insult (if it's a good one) and use it on someone else than I would take offense.

Well, bodecea was serving a leftist man when she did it
Unhappy con-servatives doing wishful thinking about liberals being unhappy..................leading to same unhappy con-servatives going off on their unhappy sexual fantasies.

Gotcha, you serve leftist men because that makes you happy. Well, there's that

Based on just posts on this forum, there is no group more miserable group than the Conservative, especially the Trumpist.

Talk about a zero content post ...
It is full of content. This post thread is exhibit A of a sad and pathetic Trumpist who is just mad at the world.

All you did was go playground. No I'm not, YOU are! You're an intellectual eight year old

It is full of content. This post thread is exhibit A of a sad and pathetic Trumpist who is just mad at the world.
"blame others for what you do"
-Saul Alinsky

Hey Johnnyboy ...

It's not the 1990's any longer and the Clintons are no longer in the White House.

Your Alinskyite politics are sooooo antiquated.

Last edited:
As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Twitchy.com???? Another right wing circle jerk based on the idea that liberals have mental problems. I guess it's all you have left.

"Overall, we rate Twitchy Right Biased based on story selection that always favors the Right. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to the use of Twitter sources that frequently post false information. "

In fairness, your obsession with your neighbors is pathological

Liberal men and liberal women deserve each other
If I had a nickel for every liberal dude I know that had a cheating wife or girlfriend I'd be rich....a lack of respect is what I add it up to...how can any red blooded woman fall for a man bun skinny jean wimp?....

If I had a nickel for every right wing man who has cheated on his wife, I'd retire to a private island in the Carribean. You could live in comfort just on payments from conservative clergy who have confessed to their sins on national TV.

I used to date a deeply conservative man. There were so many things we couldn't talk about because he was triggered by them. Hillary Clinton, New England Patriots (Seahawks fan), Donald Trump, feminism. The environment. He had a heart condition, so I didn't push it, and we had a lot of other mutual shared interests.

But I've pretty much given up on dating conservative men because they're such whiny little bitches, and nothing is ever THEIR fault.

Twitchy.com????
When lefties cannot dispute the content of an article, they are stuck having to attack the source or having to evade. When lefties attack the source like this, it is a nice endorsement of the content. Obviously, the content stands on its own when lefties are reduced to having to attack the source.

Calling someone a woman is an insult? LOL! Maybe she does. I have to have something a little more substantial added to be insulted by that.

Even then, I'd be more likely to steal that insult (if it's a good one) and use it on someone else than I would take offense.

Well, bodecea was serving a leftist man when she did it
Unhappy con-servatives doing wishful thinking about liberals being unhappy..................leading to same unhappy con-servatives going off on their unhappy sexual fantasies.

Gotcha, you serve leftist men because that makes you happy. Well, there's that
Your sexual fantasies about me are not my concern. Does that make you unhappy?

For somebody who is supposedly so happy you sure do bitch an moan about other people a lot.

This discussion has been around for decades.

It really does boil down to very basic psychology.

One simply cannot not be happy if one believes they are ALWAYS a victim of something.

Therefore those who support/follow/identify with Leftist politics will never achieve any meaningful level of happiness.

Twitchy.com????
When lefties cannot dispute the content of an article, they are stuck having to attack the source or having to evade. When lefties attack the source like this, it is a nice endorsement of the content. Obviously, the content stands on its own when lefties are reduced to having to attack the source.
Does that make you happy? unhappy?

For somebody who is supposedly so happy you sure do bitch an moan about other people a lot.
It makes him happy. Or at least happier.

That same survey also said taxing the rich would make everyone from both parties happy. The country is tired of the wealth gap.
View attachment 481339
The entire fed reserve system is a scam.

If I had a nickel for every liberal dude I know that had a cheating wife or girlfriend I'd be rich....a lack of respect is what I add it up to...how can any red blooded woman fall for a man bun skinny jean wimp?....

A chance for a bit of mirth here on this forum.
White American males biggest fear is the roll of tarpaper black guys carry around with them to attract white female flies.

Likely a huge contribution to the racism problems in America.
yeah but have you ever taken a look at those fat ugly white hoes with black guys...yuck...what happened to soap and water in the hood

A chance for a bit of mirth here on this forum.
White American males biggest fear is the roll of tarpaper black guys carry around with them to attract white female flies.

Likely a huge contribution to the racism problems in America.
yeah but have you ever taken a look at those fat ugly white hoes with black guys...yuck...what happened to soap and water in the hood
Fascinating.......in an INCEL-thinking kind of way.

Twitchy.com????

Lefties don't waste time of content that is false, misleading, and simply pandering to our unshakeable beliefs. We challenge those beliefs every day. When FOX News said Trump Lost, you folks changed the channel to one which continued to promote the Big Lie.

Before I read ANYTHING from a source I don't know well, I check the source to see if it's a reliable source. If the source doesn't have a really good fact check record, whether on the right or the left, I don't waste my time. I'm not reading for bias confirmation.

There are lots of right wing publications which have really good fact check records, but you fools never use them, because they don't write the kind of culture wars, right good, left bad that you all indulge in. They discuss facts, figures and issues. All of the things you ignore in favour of personal attacks, and bullshit.

"Overall, we rate Forbes Right-Center biased based on story selection that favors the right and the political affiliation of its ownership. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to some misleading or false stories related to climate science."

Well, more intelligent people tend to be more depressed. It’s just the way it is. Sorry not sorry.

Forum List

Back