New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Hahaha...this should come as no surprise to anyone.....The completely fucked in the head bastards are all filthy, worthless pieces of shit. They don't know that men have a penis, the commie fucks believe they have a right to other peoples cash, they believe blacks are Americas greatest asset, they hate Americas right to sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution....I pray they all commit mass suicide.
I have to admit....you don't sound very happy there.

Same post to every poster
Obviously you are missing the ironic point of me doing that. ;)

I didn't miss the ironic point. I already pointed out that you're the one who's obsessed with emotions.

Why do you even care how I feel that you talk about it all the time? I don't give a shit how you feel
I'm the one obsessed with emotions? :auiqs.jpg: I didn't start this thread, honey.

No, you just came into the thread and obsessed on how other posters feel. You seriously think that was a rebuttal?

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Hahaha...this should come as no surprise to anyone.....The completely fucked in the head bastards are all filthy, worthless pieces of shit. They don't know that men have a penis, the commie fucks believe they have a right to other peoples cash, they believe blacks are Americas greatest asset, they hate Americas right to sovereignty and the U.S. Constitution....I pray they all commit mass suicide.
I have to admit....you don't sound very happy there.

Same post to every poster
Obviously you are missing the ironic point of me doing that. ;)

I didn't miss the ironic point. I already pointed out that you're the one who's obsessed with emotions.

Why do you even care how I feel that you talk about it all the time? I don't give a shit how you feel
I'm the one obsessed with emotions? :auiqs.jpg: I didn't start this thread, honey.

No, you just came into the thread and obsessed on how other posters feel. You seriously think that was a rebuttal?
Am I not allowed into a thread now? Are you the thread police? That position has already been taken.....check in with the catfish on that one. ;)

A. Twitchy dot com?

B. Conservative types aren't smart enough to realize how bad they have it.

From Twitchy.com... Ae we serious...

Any way bripat you have been the one crying like a baby for the last 5 months....

As for the women you describe as dating black gang bangers, the same kinds of women date white motor cycle gangs too.
:worthless:
The nation had always been pretty evenly split. It's never going to change. Big deal.

No it hasn't been evenly split. There's always been a pendulum which has swung back and forth.

After the Great Depression, the pendumlum swung to Democrats, who built the greatest economy the world has ever seen. You truly could be born into poverty and work your way to wealth. The tax and labour codes of the New Deal stood from 1933 to 1981, when Reagan came into office.

For the past 30 years, the country has been run under Republican tax and labour policies which reward wealth over work. Tax cuts for the wealthy have resulted in 3 economic crashes - not recessions, crashes, in 40 years; and the greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen - all of it to the top 10%. Massive amounts of public debt, and simply horrific economic consequences for the nation. The wealth of the working class has been wiped out, 8 million people have fallen into poverty and 40% of working Americans are now depending on government handouts to provide for their families.

America has lost its economic leadership to China, and leadership of Western democratic countries to Germany. Imagine that. Donald Trump did what Hitler couldn't. Angel Merkel is the leader of the Free World. Your infrastructure is crumbling, and your country is politically unstable. Canada is now the best country in the world to live in.

The pendulum has swung back. Republican America is gone and it ain't coming back as long as the Republican Party is the party of white supremacy, with no platform, no plans, and whose whole sales pitch is "We're not Democrats, and they're all evil." Make America White Again!

Republicans brought this on themselves putting a known conman, and crook up for President. Shameful.

Last edited:
Liberals are Losers who are jealous of successful people, but who are unwilling to do what it takes to be successful.
Just look at the Antifa Rioters.
View attachment 481352
Talk about jealous. :heehee:

View attachment 481353
And, does that make you unhappy?

Again with the emotions. You suck at being a chick, lesbo. You don't have a clue how I feel.

But you are a ...

View attachment 481355
Ah...is it all about me again with you? :heehee: Funny how it always goes back to that with you..........as if you have nothing on your own.....

Read your own posts you stupid bitch. My God you have zero self awareness
Again....you want to make this about me. Always. It's looking more and more like an obsession on your part....a creepy obsession.
When they can’t make it about the point they make it about the person

I used to date a deeply conservative man.
BULLSHIT!
NO...conservative man would dare date a batshit crazy LefTarded Loon
True. Women don’t like stupid guys lol.

Yeah, they much prefer the broke begging pieces of filthy dogshit who may puff a little pole on the side.
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Not sure why you are complaining. Your parents give you money as an adult.

Are conservative men happy with the last election results? :)
We are mature and accept the results. We don’t burn down cities over things not going as we feel they should
We might protest like once at say a Capitol building but pay the price of being murdered for such

Of course they’re unhappy. You ever seen what passes for liberal “women”?

Are conservative men happy with the last election results? :)
We are mature and accept the results. We don’t burn down cities over things not going as we feel they should
We might protest like once at say a Capitol building but pay the price of being murdered for such

You have been whining like a little bitch since Trump lost the election. You haven't fucking shut up about it since it happened, and you're still in denying that he lost at all. Furthermore you continue to call the winner "pedo Joe", and content that he's senile and simply a puppet for others.

That's hard "mature behaviour" nor is it "accepting of the results". You didn't try to burn a city down. You tried to burn the entire Constitution of the United States of America and install an unelected dictator as Presidents. That's far more destructive to the nation that ANYTHING that anyone has ever done since the Civil War.

Don't pretend you're the good guys here. You're the loathsome slime that getting rid of.

The evidence is from twitchy.com?

This is better.

Why Are Liberal Men Unhappy? | National Review
www.nationalreview.com › corner › why-are-liberal
That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest of all are liberal men; only about a fifth consider themselves very happy

BULLSHIT!

Yeah, they much prefer the broke begging pieces of filthy dogshit who may puff a little pole on the side.
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Haha...I don’t associate with filthy ignorant LefTards. You wouldn’t know anything about me personally.

Liberal men and liberal women deserve each other

They both have sandy vaginas...
Sandy's vagina? What about it?

1618781836343.png

1618781894503.png

BULLSHIT!

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2
Haha...I don’t associate with filthy ignorant LefTards. You wouldn’t know anything about me personally.
I know your parents gave you money as an adult so...

View attachment 481397

View attachment 481398

Yep, they're usually married to some ultra feminist. She will smack him down and he'll sulk away like a wet rat.

The evidence is from twitchy.com?

This is better.

Why Are Liberal Men Unhappy? | National Review
www.nationalreview.com › corner › why-are-liberal
That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest of all are liberal men; only about a fifth consider themselves very happy
It's from the University of Chicago, moron.

Forum List

Back