New study shows no other group is unhappier than liberal men

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"

Not sure if you're a boy or a girl....

Useful idiot leftists, like Antifa types, were the kids that never got invited to the cool kids lunch table in High School. They take their misery with them to college and congregate with the other miserable people and stay miserable. No amount of purple hair dye, body piercings, and tats will make them happy.

Twitchy.com????
When lefties cannot dispute the content of an article, they are stuck having to attack the source or having to evade. When lefties attack the source like this, it is a nice endorsement of the content. Obviously, the content stands on its own when lefties are reduced to having to attack the source.

Lefties don't waste time of content that is false, misleading, and simply pandering to our unshakeable beliefs. We challenge those beliefs every day. When FOX News said Trump Lost, you folks changed the channel to one which continued to promote the Big Lie.

Before I read ANYTHING from a source I don't know well, I check the source to see if it's a reliable source. If the source doesn't have a really good fact check record, whether on the right or the left, I don't waste my time. I'm not reading for bias confirmation.

There are lots of right wing publications which have really good fact check records, but you fools never use them, because they don't write the kind of culture wars, right good, left bad that you all indulge in. They discuss facts, figures and issues. All of the things you ignore in favour of personal attacks, and bullshit.

"Overall, we rate Forbes Right-Center biased based on story selection that favors the right and the political affiliation of its ownership. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to some misleading or false stories related to climate science."

Lefties either attack the source, or they evade. Now you are evading. What do you think about the opening post?

As if we needed a study to tell us that. How could anyone who publicly loathes themselves so blatantly be happy?
"conservative women are particularly blissful: 40% say they are very happy. That makes them slightly happier than conservative men and significantly happier than liberal women. The unhappiest are liberal men; only a fifth consider themselves very happy"
You certainly always sound joyful on this forum.....:heehee:
Do you think libturd men are just wearing their girdles too tight?

Twitchy.com????
When lefties cannot dispute the content of an article, they are stuck having to attack the source or having to evade. When lefties attack the source like this, it is a nice endorsement of the content. Obviously, the content stands on its own when lefties are reduced to having to attack the source.

Lefties don't waste time of content that is false, misleading, and simply pandering to our unshakeable beliefs. We challenge those beliefs every day. When FOX News said Trump Lost, you folks changed the channel to one which continued to promote the Big Lie.

Before I read ANYTHING from a source I don't know well, I check the source to see if it's a reliable source. If the source doesn't have a really good fact check record, whether on the right or the left, I don't waste my time. I'm not reading for bias confirmation.

There are lots of right wing publications which have really good fact check records, but you fools never use them, because they don't write the kind of culture wars, right good, left bad that you all indulge in. They discuss facts, figures and issues. All of the things you ignore in favour of personal attacks, and bullshit.

"Overall, we rate Forbes Right-Center biased based on story selection that favors the right and the political affiliation of its ownership. We also rate them Mostly Factual in reporting, rather than High due to some misleading or false stories related to climate science."

Lefties either attack the source, or they evade. Now you are evading. What do you think about the opening post?
Does that make you unhappy?

I wouldn't know. Does that keep you up at night, wondering?

No I'm just brain storming ideas for the OP. Do you think it might be because they were taught to sit and pee?

Those who obsess over labels are frankly miserable. Who lives their life considering this? Oh I'm not going to do this or that cuz I'm a liberal or I'm a conservative. That's moronic.

Liberals are Losers who are jealous of successful people, but who are unwilling to do what it takes to be successful.
Just look at the Antifa Rioters.
anitdemocracysdfghdfkhusdf.jpg

No I'm just brain storming ideas for the OP. Do you think it might be because they were taught to sit and pee?
I understand that the OP needs help....that's for sure. Now, as to your comment. When did you come to believe that Liberal men need to sit and pee? Are you a peeping tom in public restrooms?

Calling someone a woman is an insult? LOL! Maybe she does. I have to have something a little more substantial added to be insulted by that.

Even then, I'd be more likely to steal that insult (if it's a good one) and use it on someone else than I would take offense.

Well, bodecea was serving a leftist man when she did it
Unhappy con-servatives doing wishful thinking about liberals being unhappy..................leading to same unhappy con-servatives going off on their unhappy sexual fantasies.

Gotcha, you serve leftist men because that makes you happy. Well, there's that
Your sexual fantasies about me are not my concern. Does that make you unhappy?

Still no idea what you're talking about, sorry. You're just making shit up again

Based on just posts on this forum, there is no group more miserable group than the Conservative, especially the Trumpist.

Talk about a zero content post ...
You sound unhappy over that.

Another playgrounding leftist. No I'm not, YOU are. You're intellectual eight year olds
What an unhappy post you are making there. I bet you were that kid who never made friends. That's why you are stuck on this "intellectual eight year olds" thing. (As long as it's not something more nefarious)

Based on just posts on this forum, there is no group more miserable group than the Conservative, especially the Trumpist.

Talk about a zero content post ...
You sound unhappy over that.

Another playgrounding leftist. No I'm not, YOU are. You're intellectual eight year olds
What an unhappy post you are making there. I bet you were that kid who never made friends. That's why you are stuck on this "intellectual eight year olds" thing. (As long as it's not something more nefarious)

I'm stuck on the "intellection eight year olds" think because you have two responses.

1) You're jealous and/or fantasizing about me!

2) No you are.

Both are intellectual eight year old responses

As if we needed a study to tell us that.
In your tiny mind, I suppose this might be your reality.

In true reality, I see post after post by you RWI's where you are constantly bitching about something. So who is unhappy.

bripat9643 is unhappy. Aren't you? You bitch daily. Yes, yes in FACT that is ALL you do with your unhappy pathetic life.
Whereas most 'so-called liberals' seem happy but just call out the constant lies and complaints by you RWI's. So, who is unhappy?

Liberalism works against natural state of maleness.
Exempted and perhaps created by it are cuckolds, parents cellar dwellers over 22, Covid quakers, and certain homosexuals

Forum List

Back