New Racist Mayor of NY appoints brother to $242,000 police job, and Justifies it as a defense against “rising white supremacy”

Yes, New York is such a hotbed of neo-Nazis.

But then, you'll find a lot of racial supremacists at the United Nations.
The UN is replete with third world elites living the high life in Manhattan wagging their finger at US while the rest of their country is subject to some of the most egregious human rights violations known to man. Yet all of the Liberal wealthy elites here kiss the UN’s as and give 10 fucks as to what the UN thinks about US. Fucking disgusting.

New leftist mayor, same as the old leftist mayor.

Based on Adams’ comment that he appointed his own brother to a top law enforcement job, together with the soft-on-crime black D.A., to push back against “rising white supremacy” tells us that they intend to bend over backwards to keep violent, criminal blacks on the streets because….you know… whites are nasty.

Seems like the leftist position is to double down on racial division.

Democrat, not leftist.

And it looks like he's going to be worse than DeBlasio - who knew that was even possible?

NY gets what they deserve. Cuomo, DeBlimpo, and now this Clown.

Have fun, Morons. :auiqs.jpg:
If he said these things and some of what he is doing up to now he is showing his true colors. He is just starting so we will get the whole show soon enough. Progs sure do love their stages.

If he said these things and some of what he is doing up to now he is showing his true colors. He is just starting so we will get the whole show soon enough. Progs sure do love their stages.
He also said, previously, that he was opposed to having people who have pledged allegiance to a different country (i.e., non-citizens) voting in NY elections, but he just came out today and reversed that.

These “progressives” are a sneaky lot. They know they have to pretend to be moderate, and hide their racism against whites, but one week in office, and the truth emerges.

He also said, previously, that he was opposed to having people who have pledged allegiance to a different country (i.e., non-citizens) voting in NY elections, but he just came out today and reversed that.

These “progressives” are a sneaky lot. They know they have to pretend to be moderate, and hide their racism against whites, but one week in office, and the truth emerges.
Dude is a complete disaster.

NYC will be a LITERAL dumpster fire soon.

The U.N. Building. What a joke! They turned it into low rent housing. It's a dump.

-- Harry Canyon, Heavy Metal, 1981
I would like it turned into a co-op building, and have a shul in rented space there. Orthodox Jews could buy the units in the bottom three floors (‘cause, you know….Shabbos).

I also will refuse to go to those states in return.

It's perfectly reasonable....the left wing nutjobs need to leave me alone, and I will leave them alone.
Sounds fair. I think proof you voted Republican in no less than the last three elections should be required to move to a red state. If you voted all blue fuck off. Stay where you voted for this shit and fix your own stupidity.

Sounds fair. I think proof you voted Republican in no less than the last three elections should be required to move to a red state. If you voted all blue fuck off. Stay where you voted for this shit and fix your own stupidity.
Of course you fascists love this authoritarian "papers please" world.

This is why you people should be nowhere near the levers of power.

New leftist mayor, same as the old leftist mayor.

Based on Adams’ comment that he appointed his own brother to a top law enforcement job, together with the soft-on-crime black D.A., to push back against “rising white supremacy” tells us that they intend to bend over backwards to keep violent, criminal blacks on the streets because….you know… whites are nasty.

Seems like the leftist position is to double down on racial division.

Lol, were you complaining about Trump giving son in law and daughter jobs? No I didn't think so. That being said bad show appointing relative s for such things.

Of course you fascists love this authoritarian "papers please" world.

This is why you people should be nowhere near the levers of power.
You fucking retards vote for papers to go out to eat or attend any other function. Shit you voted for. And you’re upset we want some proof you aren’t that retarded to move to our free state? Go fuck your self.

You fucking retards vote for papers to go out to eat or attend any other function. Shit you voted for. And you’re upset we want some proof you aren’t that retarded to move to our free state? Go fuck your self.
Post a link fascist.

Forum List

Back