trump trashes GOP senator as ‘jerk’ for admitting Biden won 2020 election fair and square

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Former President trump blasted Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) for admitting that the Republican standard-bearer lost the 2020 election fair and square.
trump denounced Rounds as a “jerk” and a “Republican in name only” and accused him of “going woke” on Monday for conceding that President Biden won the presidential election.

“I will never endorse this jerk again,” trump added.

Are you surprised trump would call a fellow Republican, a man he endorsed, a "jerk?"

Former President trump blasted Sen. Mike Rounds (R-S.D.) for admitting that the Republican standard-bearer lost the 2020 election fair and square.
trump denounced Rounds as a “jerk” and a “Republican in name only” and accused him of “going woke” on Monday for conceding that President Biden won the presidential election.

Are you surprised trump would call a fellow Republican, a man he endorsed, a "jerk?"
You raise the point Otis, so I'll assume you care. Here's a link that provides an explanation of what's going on in Trump's head and the reason why his followers are unable to hear the truth on Biden winning the election.

So I'm assuming you are wondering what it's all about? It came off to me that it wasn't complicated enough to bother about but I did learn something from Sam Harris.

I wonder when more Republicans like Rounds will grow a spine and admit the obvious, but we also know most Republicans are cowards like Ted Cruz.
See this:

I can't initiate the conversation unless there are others who are understanding the reason why Trump's faithful are willing to accept all his lies.
If they can buy into the obvious lie on the winner or the election, look out for what else they will buy.
It's a dead serious issue!

edit: Oh, and it's something different from stupidity.

You raise the point Otis, so I'll assume you care. Here's a link that provides an explanation of what's going on in Trump's head and the reason why his followers are unable to hear the truth on Biden winning the election.

So I'm assuming you are wondering what it's all about? It came off to me that it wasn't complicated enough to bother about but I did learn something from Sam Harris.

Harris is one of my favorites.

"When the discrepancy is pointed out, he tells you to go fuck yourself. There is no accountability to his own states of consciousness."

Trump is the all-you-can-eat buffet for psychologists and neuroscientists like Harris.

Harris is one of my favorites.

"When the discrepancy is pointed out, he tells you to go fuck yourself. There is no accountability to his own states of consciousness."

Trump is the all-you-can-eat buffet for psychologists and neuroscientists like Harris.
I haven't heard a better explanation than Sam's.

What if Trump decides to start a war with China on the pretense of China not being capable of striking back?

Just an example of why we need to know what's wrong with Trump's supporters. If they believe the stolen election nonsense, what else will they believe?

In any case, I might be notified if anybody gives a shit?

That's his "innocent" code word to his millions of loyal trump Nazis to begin sending Rounds death threats for his blaspheming the wannabe führer.

Like him or hate him, this is the competitive fire that drove Trump to achieve so much. Trump will never let things slide. I can see why people don't like his personality but i can't understand how those people can't see his energy and drive to do good for the country. I can see why the establishment robber barons hate him but the average American and the working man should love this guy.

I voted for trump three times and think the dems cheated him out of office but I wish that he would just STFU. Had he not been a insufferable asshole he would have won in a walk.....He needs to reflect on that.
Exactly. Trump's 1st debate performance caused my wife to say she could never vote for that AH.
I wonder how many other voters found him to be UN-electable after that 1st debate?
General Kelly said that Trump "was a very flawed man". I believe him.

Its called "google", duh

Forum List

Back