Senator Mike Rounds states the obvious fact on the 2020 election...

It doesn't matter what you liberals think. If he's a RINO, he needs to be primaried.
You trump Nazis really hate it when a Republican tells the truth. But, it's always been that way, even before trump became your cult leader.

Your aversion to hearing the truth from your Republican politicians is understandable, after all, truth from a Republican is such a rarity.

You trump Nazis really hate it when a Republican tells the truth. But, it's always been that way, even before trump became your cult leader.

Your aversion to hearing the truth from your Republican politicians is understandable, after all, truth from a Republican is such a rarity.

Don’t know what a Nazi is, you asshole?

Don’t know what a Nazi is

Today once again trump attacked Mitch McConnell, the Republican party is about to hopelessly fracture.

We want people to hear the truth. That's why we like the new networks like OAN that tell the truth. I'm really looking forward to Trump's new network.

We want people to hear the truth. That's why we like the new networks like OAN that tell the truth. I'm really looking forward to Trump's new network.
You don't want truth, you want a redundant noise machine to make yourself feel safe. Like a baby wrapped in a blanket.

4o5ksk.jpg

A network based on lies how great. We'll have even more deranged lunatics in this country.

My post was a bit unclear. (My own fault.)

I understand what a Nazi is and what the term means. I was suggesting, in my post, that certain other people use it far too easily and quite incorrectly.
Hitler had a lot of insane ideas, he hated a lot of people. That sounds way too familiar when you think about trump. I'm sure he thought his hair was perfect too and everything about him was perfect. It's symptomatic of much deeper problems.

Hitler had a lot of insane ideas, he hated a lot of people. That sounds way too familiar when you think about trump. I'm sure he thought his hair was perfect too and everything about him was perfect. It's symptomatic of much deeper problems.
The comparisons of today’s political opponents to Nazis and filth like Hitler is beyond just stupid and baseless. It is evidence of how weak a person’s ability to reason is. Congratulations on making that list.

Forum List

Back