New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

Donald is a serial lair. Go ahead and send more money to him. He will pad his Super Pac.
You dumb fucktards JUST DON'T GET IT.

YOU keep bleating about Trump.

Which means YOU never fix election security.

=> MORON <=

There was no insurrection, but there was a gathering of people who wished to redress their grievances and they were simply asking for a postponement for an investigation. It did get out of hand, much like the mostly peaceful protests in the Summer of 2020.

People ARE allowed to have legitimate grievances about the last election and the people on the left, much like six-year-olds, have their fingers firmly lodged in their ears and simply refuse to even listen.

So, no; your comparison isn't really on point.

What IS on point is the fact that when the left wishes to question an election, valid concerns or not, they manage to be given their say.

Not so much for the right.
You’re jumping through way too many hoops. When the summer protests got out of hand they created riots and an insurrection in Seattle.

When the stop the steal Protest got out of hand in DC it was also a riot and insurrection. Plain and simple and per definition. I don’t know why y’all try so hard to down play it. It is what it is

There was no insurrection, but there was a gathering of people who wished to redress their grievances and they were simply asking for a postponement for an investigation. It did get out of hand, much like the mostly peaceful protests in the Summer of 2020.

People ARE allowed to have legitimate grievances about the last election and the people on the left, much like six-year-olds, have their fingers firmly lodged in their ears and simply refuse to even listen.

So, no; your comparison isn't really on point.

What IS on point is the fact that when the left wishes to question an election, valid concerns or not, they manage to be given their say.

Not so much for the right.
The right had their say for months and months. Dozens of court cases were heard. There were recounts and audits and investigations. Why are you pretending that nobody got their say?! They did. They had nothing.

You’re jumping through way too many hoops. When the summer protests got out of hand they created riots and an insurrection in Seattle.

When the stop the steal Protest got out of hand in DC it was also a riot and insurrection. Plain and simple and per definition. I don’t know why y’all try so hard to down play it. It is what it is
Well said.

However - the fact remains - no one on J6 was trying to overthrow the government.

Well said.

However - the fact remains - no one on J6 was trying to overthrow the government.
Of course they were. They were trying to stop the certification of an election and the transfer of power after a notional election. Have you looked up the definition of insurrection ?

I believe it was the first time in history that an election count was stopped in three battleground states.
Had we ever in our history had this many million mail in votes that needed to be counted?

Be happening again with your party up against the wall facing huge loses.

'No evidence of wide spread voter fraud'
That's right. None. Elections come and go. Dems win some, republicans win some.

But your cult will forever be recorded in history as dangerously delusional.

Explain why some areas had no problem with similar voting blocks then.
I wasn’t there… I don’t have the hubris to think I know everything about everything either. Ask those election officials if you want answers to that.

Forum List

Back