New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

I don't know, ask people on the left who chant such stuff all the time when they were rioting.

As for the violence, the only violence shown was when Ashley Babbit was murdered.
You have a very curious and unlegal view of what violence is.

Those attempting to manipulate voting machines would not be doing it when they actually vote.
They likely instead would vote early by mail, and then go into the polling place with the intent of wiping out votes.

But it is possible that someone could inadvertently vote twice, by mailing a ballot in and voting in person. However, Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson said there are clear protections in place to ensure citizens only have one vote.

"We in Michigan have a statewide voter file that is updated in real time with every voter's interaction. When you request your ballot to be sent to you, it's noted in the file. When we receive your ballot back, it is noted in the file. When your ballot is counted, it's noted in the file," Benson said.

On election day, voters may wonder whether officials have received their absentee/mail-in ballot and could consider also voting in-person just to make sure their vote gets counted. As with many other aspects of voting, how this is handled varies by state. Here are some examples:

• In the event that a mail ballot has already been received and counted, voters are not allowed to cast a ballot in person.[2]
  • In the event that a mail ballot has not already been received and counted, states may:
    • Allow voters to bring in their mail ballot. The mail ballot is then exchanged for an in-person ballot.[3]
    • Allow voters to cast a provisional ballot. If the election agency determines that no mail ballot was cast, the provisional ballot is counted. If a mail ballot is received by the deadline, the mail ballot is counted and the provisional ballot is discarded.[4]
    • Allow a voter to cast a ballot in person. Later, if a mail ballot is received by the appropriate deadline, state law determines the ballot counted in the final tally. In some states, the in-person vote is included in the final tally because it was received first.[5] In other states, voters can be bound to the vote they cast by mail.[6]

You bare showing that you are very partisan.

All this voter fraud crap cause an old fat man cannot admit that he lost re-election. He is and always will be a Serial Liar.

I have no personal opinion as to what really happened, but what you just wrote is backwards.
If democrats mostly voted by mail, then it is democrats who would be able to then also change voting machine results by walking into polling stations.
If you have not yet voted, then you would want to actually vote when you walk into a polling station, not use that vote to try to manipulate the machines instead.
It is those who already voted by mail that could try to manipulate the machines.
When you manipulate the machines, you are not changing your vote, but as many other votes as possible.
Rigby, why don't you do some research on all the checks and balances state law makers have put in place over the years?

People that voted early or via absentee, are not allowed in to the voting place to vote on election day.

On the registered voter roll roster, it's noted if they early voted or requested an absentee ballot....and unless they turn over their blank ballot sent to them, they can't vote via machine.

You have a very curious and unlegal view of what violence is.
How do you come to that kind of conclusion?

Ashely Babbit was zero threat to anyone, let alone a copy behind a barricaded door.

I am very cognizant of what violence is and is not.

Mindless MAGA Scum
Yep, looking forward to those mindless scum having to write some big damn checks. I know the wheels of justice move slow but I am tired of waiting. Wish these damn lawsuit would get moved up the docket. A judge has ordered the certification of this election. Ya have to wonder why these commisioners are not cooling their heals in jail. You or I ignore court orders we gto jail.

Yep, looking forward to those mindless scum having to write some big damn checks. I know the wheels of justice move slow but I am tired of waiting. Wish these damn lawsuit would get moved up the docket. A judge has ordered the certification of this election. Ya have to wonder why these commisioners are not cooling their heals in jail. You or I ignore court orders we gto jail.
They did certify it, to comply with the order.

2-1 vote. The no vote came from the Trumpanzee who was convicted literally ONE day before the vote of his crimes at the Jan 6 insurrection.

Yes, he still holds office.

Next time, it could be 1-2. Or 0-3.
I am sure he will be named in a lawsuit. When these idiots have to pony up maybe the think twice.

I want to see Rudy living under a bridge sucking on a bottle of Ripple that he stole from a street alcoholic. He deserves to pay a Billion dollars to Dominion.

You still support the Insurrectionist name trump? I bet you do....
Get with it.....your fave MSM dropped the 'I' word a long time ago,
MAGA is having wet dreams about voting machines.
All the while the left is having nightmares.
No one knows that vulnerabilities exist in any voting machine, because no one is willing to make their code public.
So no one can ever know how unsafe voting machines really are.
But all software always has to have backdoors, for testing if nothing else, so can NEVER be at all safe.
And that is not even including problems like with a USB stick, one can completely over ride the existing code with your own.
They do print out paper ballots, which are stored, yet they also load the results into a cartridge to upload for vote tallying.....absolutely no chance when uploading they would be vulnerable to hacking.

Forum List

Back