New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

The amusing part of this thread is that in 2016, just prior to that year's Presidential election, the Democrats were trashing Dominion voting machines as corruptable.

Jim - put down the Kool Aid. You're killing yourself, man. (How do you tell an addict the drugs are bad for him?)

Look here - ELECTION SECURITY is the issue. Not Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT in a discussion of election security.

Security experts (cyber and otherwise) have been warning about vulnerabilities in electronic machines EVER SINCE 2002. That:s twenty years. Did anyone care? NO !!!

Before Dominion it was Diebold, and before that it was someone else.

What you call the Big Lie, is completely inconsequential in this discussion. The fact is, the SAME vulnerabilities have existed for TWENTY YEARS and no one's done anything about them.

Open your ears. Listen up.

I want => SECURE ELECTIONS <=. I don't give a rat's ass about Donald Trump, I want the CONFIDENCE that our elections are demonstrably secure.

I want an audited chain of custody for EVERY SINGLE VOTE. Every one.

And the only reason you - or ANYONE from either party - would be against that is if you wanted to cheat in an election.
I'll call BS. You demonstrate the security of elections by the amount of proven instances of voter fraud. NOT by some vague notion that it is possible to commit voter fraud. In the last general election the counts stands at 17 out of 150plus million votes cast.

The reason you do this is because every time you put extra condition on voting you are depressing turnout. You are suggesting to decrease the number of people voting many times the amount that actually cheat.

I'll call BS. You demonstrate the security of elections by the amount of proven instances of voter fraud. NOT by some vague notion that it is possible to commit voter fraud. In the last general election the counts stands at 17 out of 150plus million votes cast.

The reason you do this is because every time you put extra condition on voting you are depressing turnout. You are suggesting to decrease the number of people voting many times the amount that actually cheat.
These are the words of an ignorant person who knows NOTHING about security.

Dumbshit, if you have even ONE instance of voter fraud you have piss poor security. That's called a vulnerability, and vulnerabilities are subject to exploits, by Tom Dick and Harry and Vladimir and Wong too.

And your bleating about turnout is BULLSHIT, it's complete hogwash. There is NOT ONE PERSON ALIVE TODAY who has any difficulty voting. Not one.

These are the words of an ignorant person who knows NOTHING about security.

Dumbshit, if you have even ONE instance of voter fraud you have piss poor security. That's called a vulnerability, and vulnerabilities are subject to exploits, by Tom Dick and Harry and Vladimir and Wong too.

And your bleating about turnout is BULLSHIT, it's complete hogwash. There is NOT ONE PERSON ALIVE TODAY who has any difficulty voting. Not one.
Lord. There is not and never will be a completely secure election. Inaccuracies be it from mistakes or for that matter bad faith always occur.

As for your other statement. Be an ex-con in Florida and you will most definitely have problems voting. Be a single mom who's working 3 jobs and you would have problems voting if you only could vote on election day in person. Be elderly, disabled or lack ID and you could have trouble voting. Etc. Etc.

Lord. There is not and never will be a completely secure election. I

HORSESHIT.

Switzerland has been doing it for 30 years already. 100% secure, 100% traceable chain of custody

naccuracies be it from mistakes or for that matter bad faith always occur.

Sigh. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED SECURITY, dingbat. (slaps forehead)

As for your other statement. Be an ex-con in Florida and you will most definitely have problems voting.

I'm not familiar with Florida law. I believe you though.

Be a single mom who's working 3 jobs and you would have problems voting if you only could vote on election day in person.

But EVERY state has vote by mail. All you have to do is drop it in the mailbox and you have a whole month to do it.

Be elderly, disabled or lack ID and you could have trouble voting. Etc. Etc.
No one lacks ID.

Only illegals.

And they shouldn't be voting anyway.

The amusing part of this thread is that in 2016, just prior to that year's Presidential election, the Democrats were trashing Dominion voting machines as corruptable.
I’m sure they were. Just about every system that exists in the world is corruptable

HORSESHIT.

Switzerland has been doing it for 30 years already. 100% secure, 100% traceable chain of custody

Sigh. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED SECURITY, dingbat. (slaps forehead)

I'm not familiar with Florida law. I believe you though.

But EVERY state has vote by mail. All you have to do is drop it in the mailbox and you have a whole month to do it.

No one lacks ID.

Only illegals.

And they shouldn't be voting anyway.
Lol, in Switzerland most voting is done by mail. Unless you want to claim they log every postman and sorter who handles ballots it's simply not true. They also are trying out voting via the internet. Personally, I don't mind putting them as an example, Switzerland is way more Democratic than the US ever can hope to be. A hundred percent secure? I don't think so. By the way, there are cantons that even allow foreigners to vote for local initiatives.

Sigh. THAT'S WHY YOU NEED SECURITY, dingbat.
You always have to look for a balance between voter participation and election security. You can only do that if you honestly assess ACTUAL voter fraud, not POTENTIAL voter fraud. And please stop doing that childish name-calling thing. I'm not five and I assume you aren't either?

But EVERY state has vote by mail.
And Republicans rail against it. And as I told you it breaks the chain of custody thing you guys are so hellbent on.
No one lacks ID.
Around 7 percent of AMERICANS have no photo ID.

Taking the most cherished and necessary processes to even meet the minimum criteria to be considered a democracy and leaving it to software is just asking for trouble and accusations whether discrepancies occur or not.

There were outspoken suspicions of issues with Dominion in I believe the New Brunswick election years ago, no First World nations uses machines for federal elections. Why not?

It's your country, as an outsider though I just don't understand the lack of common sense on such vital issues. From voter I.D to mail in ballots that are incomplete etc. Why are you watering down processes?

As I always ask, who benefits from this?
Dominion is gonna make Rudy homeless..Maybe he can scam booze off of street drunks?

TRUMP IS A SERIAL LIAR. GET OVER IT.

You are the one who said CISA was a reliable source, retard! Holy shit!

Sorry, but you have ZERO evidence the machines were, or can be, hacked. Your own source denies your claims.

None. It's a figment of your imagination. You manufactured bullshit on the fly and thought you could get away with it.
Everytime one of the MAGA cult posts one these stupid conspiracy theories....they show how stupid they are.

Jim - put down the Kool Aid. You're killing yourself, man. (How do you tell an addict the drugs are bad for him?)

Look here - ELECTION SECURITY is the issue. Not Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT in a discussion of election security.

Security experts (cyber and otherwise) have been warning about vulnerabilities in electronic machines EVER SINCE 2002. That:s twenty years. Did anyone care? NO !!!

Before Dominion it was Diebold, and before that it was someone else.

What you call the Big Lie, is completely inconsequential in this discussion. The fact is, the SAME vulnerabilities have existed for TWENTY YEARS and no one's done anything about them.

Open your ears. Listen up.

I want => SECURE ELECTIONS <=. I don't give a rat's ass about Donald Trump, I want the CONFIDENCE that our elections are demonstrably secure.

I want an audited chain of custody for EVERY SINGLE VOTE. Every one.

And the only reason you - or ANYONE from either party - would be against that is if you wanted to cheat in an election.
Donald is a serial lair. Go ahead and send more money to him. He will pad his Super Pac.

But today, if you even ask a question about them, you're a crazed conspiracy nut.

Most people miss that point.
Questions are fine but there is a tremendous movement called stop the steal incase you haven’t heard. It lead to a riot/insurrection at the state capital to try and forcefully stop an election. This is all based on a bruised ego and lies from our ex president. So if people are weary to entertain more election conspiracies after all the audits and recounts and investigations and court cases so far have turned up nothing… then I think they have a valid reason. Don’t you?

Questions are fine but there is a tremendous movement called stop the steal incase you haven’t heard. It lead to a riot/insurrection at the state capital to try and forcefully stop an election. This is all based on a bruised ego and lies from our ex president. So if people are weary to entertain more election conspiracies after all the audits and recounts and investigations and court cases so far have turned up nothing… then I think they have a valid reason. Don’t you?
There was no insurrection, but there was a gathering of people who wished to redress their grievances and they were simply asking for a postponement for an investigation. It did get out of hand, much like the mostly peaceful protests in the Summer of 2020.

People ARE allowed to have legitimate grievances about the last election and the people on the left, much like six-year-olds, have their fingers firmly lodged in their ears and simply refuse to even listen.

So, no; your comparison isn't really on point.

What IS on point is the fact that when the left wishes to question an election, valid concerns or not, they manage to be given their say.

Not so much for the right.

Forum List

Back