New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused. This adds to the evidence that Dominion can present in their Billion dollar suits. Rudy better get drunk now....he won't be able to afford a beer later.
This statement by you just proves there could never be any evidence you'd accept that caused you to change your mind on this topic. The other HALF of this nation's voters disagree and that is a reality that you cannot eliminate just by mocking or disbelieving. The number of independents that are beginning to question the legitimacy of this election is growing and you can't stop THAT, either.

Exploitation of these vulnerabilities would require physical access to individual ImageCast X devices, access to the Election Management System (EMS), or the ability to modify files before they are uploaded to ImageCast X devices. Jurisdictions can prevent and/or detect the exploitation of these vulnerabilities by diligently applying the mitigations recommended in ICSA-22-154A, including technical, physical, and operational controls that limit unauthorized access or manipulation of voting systems. Many of these mitigations are already typically standard practice in jurisdictions where these devices are in use and can be enhanced to further guard against exploitation of these vulnerabilities.

While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.
Ok, tell me about physical access then.

Ok, tell me about physical access then.
What about it?

The report clearly says there are already protections in place and that no election has been affected.

What more do you need to know?

The dipshits in New Mexico probably bleev Sideny Powell's bullshit that Italian military satellites were used to changed Trump votes to Biden votes. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

What about it?

The report clearly says there are already protections in place and that no election has been affected.

The dipshits in New Mexico probably bleev Sideny Powell's bullshit that Italian military satellites were used to changed Trump votes to Biden votes. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
What, specifically, are these protections?

Exploitation of these vulnerabilities would require physical access to individual ImageCast X devices, access to the Election Management System (EMS), or the ability to modify files before they are uploaded to ImageCast X devices.

Holy Cow!
Can they make it any easier to manipulate data?

What about it?

A government agency...... :auiqs.jpg:

Tell me about access......:auiqs.jpg:

Exploitation of these vulnerabilities would require physical access to individual ImageCast X devices, access to the Election Management System (EMS), or the ability to modify files before they are uploaded to ImageCast X devices. Jurisdictions can prevent and/or detect the exploitation of these vulnerabilities by diligently applying the mitigations recommended in ICSA-22-154A, including technical, physical, and operational controls that limit unauthorized access or manipulation of voting systems. Many of these mitigations are already typically standard practice in jurisdictions where these devices are in use and can be enhanced to further guard against exploitation of these vulnerabilities.

While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.

Taking the most cherished and necessary processes to even meet the minimum criteria to be considered a democracy and leaving it to software is just asking for trouble and accusations whether discrepancies occur or not.

There were outspoken suspicions of issues with Dominion in I believe the New Brunswick election years ago, no First World nations uses machines for federal elections. Why not?

It's your country, as an outsider though I just don't understand the lack of common sense on such vital issues. From voter I.D to mail in ballots that are incomplete etc. Why are you watering down processes?

As I always ask, who benefits from this?

A government agency...... :auiqs.jpg:

Tell me about access......:auiqs.jpg:
You are the one who said CISA was a reliable source, retard! Holy shit!

Sorry, but you have ZERO evidence the machines were, or can be, hacked. Your own source denies your claims.

None. It's a figment of your imagination. You manufactured bullshit on the fly and thought you could get away with it.

Sorry, but you have ZERO evidence the machines were, or can be, hacked. Your own source denies your claims.

None. It's a figment of your imagination. You manufactured bullshit on the fly and thought you could get away with it.
Dominion was allowed to remove the machines before they were inspected.
I know, I know, you're going to claim that's a lie.

Dominion was allowed to remove the machines before they were inspected.
I know, I know, you're going to claim that's a lie.
You do realize that in contested elections, a recount was done by counting the paper ballots by hand, right?

Right?

Right?

And the results remain the same.

TRUMP LOST.

baby-trump-2.jpg

CISA is a reliable source but doesn't state a guarantee of non-data corruption.

Forum List

Back