Half the country doesnt get it: Transition/Progress will require discomfort. Sorry.

Peach45

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2020
The Ultra MAGAs and sadly some moderates just dont get it. Here are 3 facts:
1. We, the USA, are transitioning away from fossil fuels. Period.
2. We are moving left as a nation. There will be ebbs and flows, some elections lost and setbacks. But the inevitable end result is further left, like all societies do as they advance.
3. 1 and 2 will require some discomfort. Sorry its just fact. Just like being fat requires discomfort to become healthy.

The sooner we all accept the above the better. WE are the generation that is making it happen and are willing to accept the discomfort.

Biden is merely leading us into the first big push through. He wont be able to do it all himself in one presidency. We’ll need 2-3 more presidents probably, and the dummies who resist may elect another Trump or GOP president to slow progress, but, it’s inevitable and I find peace in that.

2. We are moving left as a nation. There will be ebbs and flows, some elections lost and setbacks. But the inevitable end result is further left, like all societies do as they advance.
3. 1 and 2 will require some discomfort. Sorry its just fact. Just like being fat requires discomfort to become healthy.

The sooner we all accept the above the better. WE are the generation that is making it happen and are willing to accept the discomfort.

Biden is merely leading us into the first big push through. He wont be able to do it all himself in one presidency. We’ll need 2-3 more presidents probably, and the dummies who resist may elect another Trump or GOP president to slow progress, but, it’s inevitable and I find peace in that.
Fossil fuels will be in use 100 years from now unless we go to nuclear.

1655259418949.png

History—ALL human history—runs in cycles. Perceived oppression by conservative rulers leads to liberal movements and dissent from tradition. Liberal movements seize power one way or the other and eventually become so radical in nature they alienate people with their new frontiers of perversion and the people pray for a return to the old ways. The cycle ends when a nationalist or traditionalist authoritarian comes to power and purges the land of all radical liberals and sows their graves with salt. Bad news for you pup, we're about to experience the end phase of the aforementioned historical cycle. Soon a traditionalist American leader will come to power and cleanse America of leftist perversion with extreme prejudice and violence. The old ways will be restored and the world you hope for will be buried. The cycle will begin anew.

So what's the plan between now and 10-20 years down the road when electric cars are somewhat viable, we have enough juice on the grid...no massive electric eighteen wheelers to deliver food and products, dead EV batteries which are cheaper to junk the car than repair.

Can't wait, gimme a hit....LOL

Did it ever occur to you lot that WE, as citizens, ALSO have a say in whether we even WANT to transition? You arrogant bunch of toerags actually have come to believe you can DICTATE our future to us, elections be damned. Keep it up and you'll hit a wall. The sooner you twig to that reality, the better for all of us. If you want to blaze a trail into this glorious future then do so at YOUR state level and show everyone else how it's done. Man up, but keep your diktats off the rest of this nation.

You're an electrical engineer?

many of the people that vote democrat are waking up and walking away from the dem party ....

If anything the country is moving downwards.....towards hell.
My faith tells me this is foretold and inescapable but the thing that amazes me about the Left today is that while their "leaders" understand that their plans are destroying this nation... the followers, the rank and file Democrats seem to actually believe the rhetoric despite all the evidence of harm being done to the rest of us. I think they've been conditioned to believe it's possible to harm their "enemies" while avoiding harm to those they love, as well. I wonder when they'll finally wake up.

as more and more people are leaving the dem party it could be that the opposite is true and that the energy in the dem party are very very loud but very few when it comes to total percentages .

My faith tells me this is foretold and inescapable but the thing that amazes me about the Left today is that while their "leaders" understand that their plans are destroying this nation... the followers, the rank and file Democrats seem to actually believe the rhetoric despite all the evidence of harm being done to the rest of us. I think they've been conditioned to believe it's possible to harm their "enemies" while avoiding harm to those they love, as well. I wonder when they'll finally wake up.

They will wake up when it's too late.....or most probably never, the truth will be too shocking for the Rats.

Why?

Every advance since the start of the industrial revolution has resulted in things being easier, rather than harder.

And our Davos flying elites won't be having things harder, just like the Party Elites in the old Soviet Union.

You go a link for that commie propaganda?

In order to 'transition' from one thing to another, you first need something viable to transition to. So far, no viable alternatives to fossil fuel exist.

As to moving left, that will take care of itself. Stupid liberals have no concept of moderation and always push too far. The backlash is coming.

Forum List

Back