New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused. This adds to the evidence that Dominion can present in their Billion dollar suits. Rudy better get drunk now....he won't be able to afford a beer later.

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused. This adds to the evidence that Dominion can present in their Billion dollar suits. Rudy better get drunk now....he won't be able to afford a beer later.
Behold, another member of the 12-20% who hate America, and suck at the fungal encrusted toes of the psychopathic Joe Biden, literally disgusting, disgusting.... :fu:

Guess you haven't seen the CISA report showing vulnerabilities in the Dominion software to outside 'hackers'.

is that what u got out of this?

what I got is that Dominion is not trustworthy and people know it

Can someone explain to me why using computers to vote is needed, or even ideal?

In a world in which so people are suspicious of what is on the level and what isn't, from sneaky shadowbans to tracking peoples search histories etc, it would seem to me that taking the old fashioned and time tested approach to vote counting would be most credible and supported.

What's really funny is that after being sued by Dominion, Sidney Powell's legal defense is that only a fool would have believed her Big Lie.

Can someone explain to me why using computers to vote is needed, or even ideal?

In a world in which so people are suspicious of what is on the level and what isn't, from sneaky shadowbans to tracking peoples search histories etc, it would seem to me that taking the old fashioned and time tested approach to vote counting would be most credible and supported.

Soros and friends made the big push for this under Obama.

Exploitation of these vulnerabilities would require physical access to individual ImageCast X devices, access to the Election Management System (EMS), or the ability to modify files before they are uploaded to ImageCast X devices. Jurisdictions can prevent and/or detect the exploitation of these vulnerabilities by diligently applying the mitigations recommended in ICSA-22-154A, including technical, physical, and operational controls that limit unauthorized access or manipulation of voting systems. Many of these mitigations are already typically standard practice in jurisdictions where these devices are in use and can be enhanced to further guard against exploitation of these vulnerabilities.

While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.

Forum List

Back