New Mexico GOP commission refuses to certify primary results due to Dominion machines

You do realize that in contested elections, a recount was done by counting the paper ballots, right?

Right?

Right?

And the results remain the same.

TRUMP LOST.

baby-trump-2.jpg
Very reliable count there.
I worked a few polls; the average person there has an IQ of 10 and falls asleep every 10 seconds.
You are aware that these people belong to the local political clubs and the signatures may not have matched.
But what they heck, I can afford $5.00/gallon of gas.
Can you?

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused. This adds to the evidence that Dominion can present in their Billion dollar suits. Rudy better get drunk now....he won't be able to afford a beer later.
The Big Lie is yours and look what it has caused. The country is on its death bed. Traitors.

You are the one who said CISA was a reliable source, retard! Holy shit!

Sorry, but you have ZERO evidence the machines were, or can be, hacked. Your own source denies your claims.

None. It's a figment of your imagination. You manufactured bullshit on the fly and thought you could get away with it.
Yeah, you go stick with that.

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused.
This has nothing to do with any big lie and everything to do with Dominion Voting machines that were found to be easily haelectioncked and easy to change votes, which the US was warned about before the election.

Remember how several states refused to allow the machines to be inspected after the election, some were wiped clean despite being told not to?

Just look at what the Big Lie has caused. This adds to the evidence that Dominion can present in their Billion dollar suits. Rudy better get drunk now....he won't be able to afford a beer later.

Wrong.
Anyone using a voting machine is either a crook or an idiot.
They ALWAYS have numerous backdoors that can easily change results.
They never are willing to make their code public, so we can never expose their backdoors.
Even if they are just used to speed up results, that is illegal because it discourages late voters.

Exploitation of these vulnerabilities would require physical access to individual ImageCast X devices, access to the Election Management System (EMS), or the ability to modify files before they are uploaded to ImageCast X devices. Jurisdictions can prevent and/or detect the exploitation of these vulnerabilities by diligently applying the mitigations recommended in ICSA-22-154A, including technical, physical, and operational controls that limit unauthorized access or manipulation of voting systems. Many of these mitigations are already typically standard practice in jurisdictions where these devices are in use and can be enhanced to further guard against exploitation of these vulnerabilities.

While these vulnerabilities present risks that should be mitigated as soon as possible, CISA has no evidence that these vulnerabilities have been exploited in any elections.

The USB port is quite obvious and accessible in these Dominion machines.
But they do not have to be.
They could easily be manipulated by wifi if the machine has a receiver.

Paper ballots the old fashion way like in the past and have a complete cut off time on election night.
What are we living in the 1800s?! You want the election to take a week to count and deal with all the human error that comes with paper ballots?! Y’all don’t trust election officials right? So why would paper ballots be any more trustworthy than machines?

What are we living in the 1800s?! You want the election to take a week to count and deal with all the human error that comes with paper ballots?! Y’all don’t trust election officials right? So why would paper ballots be any more trustworthy than machines?
France didn't have that problem with paper ballots in a box last month.

Jim - put down the Kool Aid. You're killing yourself, man. (How do you tell an addict the drugs are bad for him?)

Look here - ELECTION SECURITY is the issue. Not Donald Trump.

Donald Trump is COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT in a discussion of election security.

Security experts (cyber and otherwise) have been warning about vulnerabilities in electronic machines EVER SINCE 2002. That:s twenty years. Did anyone care? NO !!!

Before Dominion it was Diebold, and before that it was someone else.

What you call the Big Lie, is completely inconsequential in this discussion. The fact is, the SAME vulnerabilities have existed for TWENTY YEARS and no one's done anything about them.

Open your ears. Listen up.

I want => SECURE ELECTIONS <=. I don't give a rat's ass about Donald Trump, I want the CONFIDENCE that our elections are demonstrably secure.

I want an audited chain of custody for EVERY SINGLE VOTE. Every one.

And the only reason you - or ANYONE from either party - would be against that is if you wanted to cheat in an election.

Neither did we… except for Trump and Drunky Giuliani decided to go declare victory and say the election was stolen. And a bunch of puppets believed them. Sad
Not true. Ballots were illegally coming in and Dominion flipped the vote count on live TV. I watched it in real time.
Trump was right to do what he did.

Forum List

Back