New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump

Can anyone explain how a font that was used on the form was not invented until years later?

What's the name of the font?
I don't know.

From A to Z: What’s wrong with Obama’s birth certificate?

You should try to be more consistent. Your conspiracy theory source doesn't claim anything about using fonts that didn't exist. Though I see they have a complete misunderstanding of how pdf documents work.

Wasn't it Hitlery that planted the birther seed?
Actually, it was some of her supporters who first publicly questioned the Kenyan. She never actually made the statement herself.
But close enough for my money. Because she surely did not distance herself from the charge.

The only candidate who has publicly been the face of Birtherism- and continues to Birther is Donald Trump

View attachment 75195

You keep worrying about the birther caper, and I'll address the more weighty things like redistribution of money we don't have. Did you know that the fed just said they may raise interest rates up to 3 times this year? If they do we, the people, are going to have to cough up a trillion dollars a year just to pay the interest on our debt.

Here is a trillion:
I owe you $100.00.
I will pay you in a million seconds. You will have your money in 12 days.
I will pay you in a billion seconds. You will have your money in 31 years.
I will pay you in a trillion seconds. You will have your money in 31,688 years.

Last edited:
I was always amused how obama’s relatives in kenya were so confused when one of the grandmothers was sure she was there when he was born in their village. (she died soon after that statement coincidentally) Then his sisters or half sisters in Hawaii could not agree on which hospital he was born in. Then all those articles during obama’s college and earlier days all admitted later these were all typos or misinformation where he is called a Kenyan. Oh, the stories are endless… but to be sure, all “stories” and misinformation and typos. Still one wonders why our president took the country for a ride waiting 2 ½ years to release his so-called birth certificate, and spent millions in legal expenses stonewalling the matter. What a guy. What an honorable president he is.

LOL- you really went full Birther on that crap. How did you manage to not get a single thing right- you couldn't even keep the Birther lies straight.

Barack Obama's grandmother in Hawaii died right before the election.
His grandmother in Kenya died years before
His step grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Hawaii, and she was in Kenya when he was born.
Obama only has 1 'sister in Hawaii' - which is his younger half sister.
There are no articles during Obama' college years where he is called "Kenyan"
He didn't spend millions stonewalling anything.

Yes- he is an honorable president- unlike the dishonorable lying idiots Birthers are.
I went from memory because I no longer really care to make the case. I do not care about which relative was which any longer because no one is listening. But if you pay me $200 I will get back to you with the exact players.

I am not going to read your Hawaii hospital report when neither you nor the media nor the general public want to hear what is so bogus about the birth certificate he produced. You love scientists and experts until they go against your wishes.

If you think you have an honorable man in the White House simply because he produced which you are certain is a legitimate birth certificate, think again. His shady past, his secretive past, his association with criminals and subversives his whole adult life, and his growing list of scandals and cover ups kind of dwarfs makes the importance of where he was born somewhat inconsequential.

I was always amused how obama’s relatives in kenya were so confused when one of the grandmothers was sure she was there when he was born in their village. (she died soon after that statement coincidentally) Then his sisters or half sisters in Hawaii could not agree on which hospital he was born in. Then all those articles during obama’s college and earlier days all admitted later these were all typos or misinformation where he is called a Kenyan. Oh, the stories are endless… but to be sure, all “stories” and misinformation and typos. Still one wonders why our president took the country for a ride waiting 2 ½ years to release his so-called birth certificate, and spent millions in legal expenses stonewalling the matter. What a guy. What an honorable president he is.

LOL- you really went full Birther on that crap. How did you manage to not get a single thing right- you couldn't even keep the Birther lies straight.

His step grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Hawaii, and she was in Kenya when he was born.

Yes- he is an honorable president- unlike the dishonorable lying idiots Birthers are.
I went from memory because I no longer really care

About the truth or the facts.

I rather doubt you have ever cared about the truth or the facts when it comes to President Obama.

I went from memory because I no longer really care

About the truth or the facts.

I rather doubt you have ever cared about the truth or the facts when it comes to President Obama.
The feeling is mutual I can assure you.

I have nothing but pity for those who do not care to face life for what it really is meant to be.

Actually, it was some of her supporters who first publicly questioned the Kenyan. She never actually made the statement herself.
But close enough for my money. Because she surely did not distance herself from the charge.
Actually YOU are lying.
Then don’t be afraid to elaborate since you are so anxious to implicate.

Here are a couple of well known liberal friendly websites. You think they are lying about it?

The 'Birthers' Began on the Left

Was Hillary Clinton the Original ‘Birther’?

Hillary: The original Birther.

She's going to regret attacking Trump

Right because if she is the original Birther then that means that she is pulling Trump's Birther strings and he is just too stupid to know it

images

Actually YOU are lying.

Here are a couple of well known liberal friendly websites. You think they are lying about it?

I think that they are mistaken in concluding it started with Clinton supporters.

I think that they are correct in pointing out that it didn't start with Clinton.

But none of those stories suggests any link between the Clinton campaign, let alone Clinton herself, and the advocacy of theories questioning Obama’s birth in Hawaii.

I went from memory because I no longer really care to make the case. I do not care about which relative was which any longer because no one is listening. But if you pay me $200 I will get back to you with the exact players.

I am not going to read your Hawaii hospital report when neither you nor the media nor the general public want to hear what is so bogus about the birth certificate he produced. You love scientists and experts until they go against your wishes.

If you think you have an honorable man in the White House simply because he produced which you are certain is a legitimate birth certificate, think again. His shady past, his secretive past, his association with criminals and subversives his whole adult life, and his growing list of scandals and cover ups kind of dwarfs makes the importance of where he was born somewhat inconsequential.
Donald Trump spent far more than $200 and he couldn't find evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii or that either of the birth records Obama released to the public were fake. So who knows what a loser like you thinks he can dig up for $200.
icon_rolleyes.gif

He's not stupid, He realizes it's an election game. What is really refreshing is that the masses are starting to realize it too, and are looking beyond the bullshit to things more relevant to the condition our country is in. Like the importance of borders and the assault of the UN on our Constitution. Like jobs and out of control spending and overreach by the government. Finally.

Hillary-%20Blood.jpg

Last edited:
Actually YOU are lying.

From YOUR own link:
"In the early summer of '08, message boards on sites like PUMAParty.com began lighting up with the ultimate reversal-of-fortune fantasy"

If the PUMAs, who are NOT Hillary, STARTED the rumor "in the early SUMMER of 08," how did the rumor show up March 1 2008 on freerepublic. BTW March 1 is late WINTER, not early Summer or even early Spring!

Actually YOU are lying.

From your own link...

But none of those stories suggests any link between the Clinton campaign, let alone Clinton herself, and the advocacy of theories questioning Obama’s birth in Hawaii.

Donald Trump spent far more than $200 and he couldn't find evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii or that either of the birth records Obama released to the public were fake. So who knows what a loser like you thinks he can dig up for $200.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Donald Trump backed down the very same reason phony right wing hero O'Reilly backed down. Because they knew they would be vilified by the media and the public would eat it up. Because they knew the mainstream media would never be honest about the facts so their story would never be told. Because O'Reilly was far more concerned about his ratings and being looked at as some conservative hero than he was in doing the right thing. WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field that destroy that birth certificate and call it what it is, a forgery. But the public is too into "other things" to even want to bother about all that. And the media knows it, and so does the obama camp, and so does Fox. So none of them are part of that battle.

The fact this scoundrel of a man sat in the Oval office for 2+ years and let this fester and weigh down the affairs of this nation before he finally and allegedly released his birth certificate does more than anger me, it makes me think it took him awhile to assemble a decent forgery. But even if it were real, where does this B.S. president come off holding everyone hostage like that? What did he have to gain but being his usual snarky shallow self?

Actually YOU are lying.

From your own link...

Hey, guess what? I exonerated Hillary in my very first post on this thread. I said she did not have anything to do with it, but I also said --- nor did she say anything to deny it as a possibility however. Implicating Hillary was never my charge or intent.

'New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump'

...more proof that Hillary started the whole 'birther' movement - she used Obama's birth certificate to attack him in 2008 and is now using his birth certificate to attack Trump in 2016. The woman has no shame.

Forum List

Back