New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump

Then show us Reed Hayes analysis of the original vital documents held by the State of Hawaii.
Please contact this outstanding American patriot, lead investigator Mike Zullo, for the analysis.

Contact Us

Mike Zullo....the man caught taking 5 figure bribes from birthers as part of his 'investigation'....and then lying about it for years?

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Birther posse chief: I accepted $10,000 from source

Zullo sounded so adamant when he was denying their claims. Look at the accusations he makes against the reporters who are investigating him:

Mike Zullo said:
"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

He's 'appauled'. Until a day later when they nail his ass to the wall with his web of lies and corruption:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

A man who takes a 5 figure bribe from a birther.......and then whose investigation just 'happens' to match the birther who paid him, word for word. And this is hardly his only questionable role in an investigation

Mike Zullo just took the fifth on an investigation into the use of Arizona funds:

But late Tuesday, Joe Popolizio, one of Arpaio's many attorneys, filed a "notice of partial compliance," informing the court that some of Zullo's documents are being withheld "due to the Fourth Amendment, Fifth Amendment, and due process protections that Mr. Zullo believes may apply to him and the production of these materials."

Joe Arpaio's Investigator Mike Zullo Invokes 5th

That Mike Zullo? I just want to be sure we're talking about the same guy.
You are so hung up on him accepting a legal gift that was not a crime.

Of course its not a crime. Zullo doesn't work for Maricopa County. Nor is his conducting an official investigation.

If he were, he'd have long since been put in jail. As any police investigator taking bribes to alter their police reports would be committing a huge crime.

Zullo the used car salesman is merely a corrupt piece of shit and a liar. With his latest refusal to turn over documents related to his 'investigation' by pleading the fifth not a good sign for Zullo's integrity.

But I am referring to correct Mike Zullo, right?
Sheriff Arpaio confirms it's an official investigation to CNNs Jake Tapper. Under Joe Arpaio, American patriot Mike Zullo has done an impeccable job exposing the government forgery.

For your viewing pleasure.

watch

Show me the official police report from Maricopa County Sheriff's Department. If its actual police work and an actual police investigation, there's going to be a police report on it. You've been promising for *years* that its 'about to be released'.

Its now about half a decade. And still......nothing.

Huh. Its almost like you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Then show us Reed Hayes analysis of the original vital documents held by the State of Hawaii.
Please contact this outstanding American patriot, lead investigator Mike Zullo, for the analysis.

Contact Us

Mike Zullo....the man caught taking 5 figure bribes from birthers as part of his 'investigation'....and then lying about it for years?

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Zullo sounded so adamant when he was denying their claims. Look at the accusations he makes against the reporters who are investigating him:

Mike Zullo said:
"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

He's 'appauled'. Until a day later when they nail his ass to the wall with his web of lies and corruption:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

A man who takes a 5 figure bribe from a birther.......and then whose investigation just 'happens' to match the birther who paid him, word for word. And this is hardly his only questionable role in an investigation

Mike Zullo just took the fifth on an investigation into the use of Arizona funds:

But late Tuesday, Joe Popolizio, one of Arpaio's many attorneys, filed a "notice of partial compliance," informing the court that some of Zullo's documents are being withheld "due to the Fourth Amendment, Fifth Amendment, and due process protections that Mr. Zullo believes may apply to him and the production of these materials."

Of course its not a crime. Zullo doesn't work for Maricopa County. Nor is his conducting an official investigation.

If he were, he'd have long since been put in jail. As any police investigator taking bribes to alter their police reports would be committing a huge crime.

Zullo the used car salesman is merely a corrupt piece of shit and a liar. With his latest refusal to turn over documents related to his 'investigation' by pleading the fifth not a good sign for Zullo's integrity.

Sheriff Arpaio confirms it's an official investigation to CNNs Jake Tapper. Under Joe Arpaio, American patriot Mike Zullo has done an impeccable job exposing the government forgery.

Youtube- the last refuge of scoundrels aka Birthers.

Has the former used car salesman taken any more money under the table from Birthers lately?

Only the most uneducated retarded of tards believe Obama's birth certificate was fake.
To believe that, you have to be seriously as stupid as fuck.
Trump is very educated. So are the computer experts and Reed Hayes, the court certified forensic computer document expert from Hawaii

Contact Us

Mike Zullo said:

You are so hung up on him accepting a legal gift that was not a crime. Mike Zullo is a real patriotic American, a national treasure..

Stevie the racist must either be Mike Zullo- or his mother.

Those are the only persons who would call that lying scumbag a national treasure.

Contact Us

Mike Zullo said:

Has the former used car salesman taken any more money under the table from Birthers lately?

And lied about it....for years.

If Zullo did nothing wrong, why did he try to hide it for years? Why did he engage in systematic lies to cover up the bribe?

My post may have been wordy but I noticed you wouldn't answer it. I identified the items nor found on the short form, such as hospital name and address, parents' occupation, etc.... why would Obama risk forging such a document when the Constitutionally relevant details, place and date of birth, were already proven to be factual? That makes no sense at all. Although to be fair, no one's ever actually accused a birther of making sense, so why start now?

As far as your nonsense about Queen's hospital, as far as I"m aware, Obama has never said he was born there.

His grandmother never said he was born in Kenya. A translator mistakenly thought she did and when he asked her to clarify, she said he was born on Hawaii.

The implication that he was born overseas but could have qualified for a Hawaiian birth certificate is dismissed because such a birth certificate still records the actual place of birth. Obama's records Honolulu.

But at least you agree that Obama proved he was born in Hawaii. That's a start. Who knows why you think he would then risk everything by forging a form just to show the hospital name and his parents' occupation??

Birfers are a special group of people... Special Ed ... pay no attention, they have nothing.
You may pay them no attention -- I like poking fun at them.

Not unlike how a drunk teenage boy at some kegger likes to spout off loudly and brazenly at how stupid politicians and the world are.
Anything but answer my question, eh, birther?

Since you acknowledge Obama's certification of live birth is authentic and it proves he was born in Hawaii, why would he risk forging a long form certificate just to show the name of the hospital, the name of the pers9n who delivered him, and his parents' occupation? What could possibly be gained from that since he already provided a legal document for the state of Hawaii with most of the same information on it?
It proves NOTHING dense one.

You are duped. And since you cannot read, you will likely remain that way. Heck, Obama’s social security number is most likely a phony one as well.

certificate of live birth | Start Thinking Right

In other words, the short form is NOT an actual birth certificate; it is rather just a piece of paper that says that somebody somewhere says that an actual birth certificate exists.

If you had only a certificate of live birth, you would not be able to get a proper passport from the Post Office or a driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles or even purchase land in Hawaii.

Liberals have pointed to a birth announcement in a newspaper as proof that Obama had to be born in the United States. But that is beyond easy to falsify. Here it is: “Obama’s mother called her grandparents from Kenya to announce that she has just given birth to a son named Barack Hussein Obama. Her parents, in turn, call the newspaper and place a birth announcement in the Hawaii paper. Bingo, proof that Obama was born in Hawaii.” And the baby’s address is listed at his grandparents’ address not his mother’s.

So you prefer to believe a blog telling you that the 'short form' is not an actual birth certificate- and prefer to pretend that the State of Hawaii has not repeatedly confirmed that the short form is a legal birth Certificate?

http://health.hawaii.gov/vitalrecords/files/2013/05/News_Release_Birth_Certificate_042711.pdf
That my friends- is going Full Birther
upload_2016-5-19_16-12-8.jpeg

If Zullo did nothing wrong, why did he try to hide it for years? Why did he engage in systematic lies to cover up the bribe?
No bribe! No crime! Rather a legal gift from a patriotic American.

My post may have been wordy but I noticed you wouldn't answer it. I identified the items nor found on the short form, such as hospital name and address, parents' occupation, etc.... why would Obama risk forging such a document when the Constitutionally relevant details, place and date of birth, were already proven to be factual? That makes no sense at all. Although to be fair, no one's ever actually accused a birther of making sense, so why start now?

As far as your nonsense about Queen's hospital, as far as I"m aware, Obama has never said he was born there.

His grandmother never said he was born in Kenya. A translator mistakenly thought she did and when he asked her to clarify, she said he was born on Hawaii.

The implication that he was born overseas but could have qualified for a Hawaiian birth certificate is dismissed because such a birth certificate still records the actual place of birth. Obama's records Honolulu.

But at least you agree that Obama proved he was born in Hawaii. That's a start. Who knows why you think he would then risk everything by forging a form just to show the hospital name and his parents' occupation??

Birfers are a special group of people... Special Ed ... pay no attention, they have nothing.
You may pay them no attention -- I like poking fun at them.

Not unlike how a drunk teenage boy at some kegger likes to spout off loudly and brazenly at how stupid politicians and the world are.
Anything but answer my question, eh, birther?

Since you acknowledge Obama's certification of live birth is authentic and it proves he was born in Hawaii, why would he risk forging a long form certificate just to show the name of the hospital, the name of the pers9n who delivered him, and his parents' occupation? What could possibly be gained from that since he already provided a legal document for the state of Hawaii with most of the same information on it?
It proves NOTHING dense one.

You are duped. And since you cannot read, you will likely remain that way. Heck, Obama’s social security number is most likely a phony one as well.

certificate of live birth | Start Thinking Right

In other words, the short form is NOT an actual birth certificate; it is rather just a piece of paper that says that somebody somewhere says that an actual birth certificate exists.

If you had only a certificate of live birth, you would not be able to get a proper passport from the Post Office or a driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles or even purchase land in Hawaii.

Liberals have pointed to a birth announcement in a newspaper as proof that Obama had to be born in the United States. But that is beyond easy to falsify. Here it is: “Obama’s mother called her grandparents from Kenya to announce that she has just given birth to a son named Barack Hussein Obama. Her parents, in turn, call the newspaper and place a birth announcement in the Hawaii paper. Bingo, proof that Obama was born in Hawaii.” And the baby’s address is listed at his grandparents’ address not his mother’s.
You really have no fucking clue what you're talking about. There's only one record of birth. That one record is used to make copies of either the certification of live birth and the certificate of live birth. Since the information on the short form is real, so is the information on the long form -- it comes from the same record.

[Q WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field t

LOL......put down the WND kool aid- WND woudn't know an 'expert' on anything but BS.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama's birth certificate is authentic and he was born in Hawaii.

Of course slimy WND rejects that, in order to collect more money from gullible Birthers.

I do not communicate well with fools.
But I do wish them well. -- "wish" --

I don't think you communicate well with anyone. But I think you are sadly gullible.

You don't believe the State of Hawaii- because they might be lying- even though there is no evidence that they are- and even though both Republican and Democratic administrations have confirmed the information.

You do believe WND and Birthers- and presume they must not be lying to you, even though they have both repeatedly lied about the facts, and even though they are blatantly partisan against Obama on virtually everything.

Birthers are fools.
World Net Daily confirmed the document is "authentic."

A separate WND investigation into Obama’s certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic.

And on that same page, WND displays a document his parents presumably filled out which also states he was born in Hawaii.

ObamaIndonesia.jpg

A payoff from one idiot Birther to a Birther willing to Birth for a price.

In the end, the Birthers always run away.
Yes, and you want to know why? Because I regret wasting my time talking to embarrassing jackasses who fancy themselves as being so clever and wise.

It happens all the time around here. Anything that gives them trouble or lays waste to their cherished beliefs they ignore. I no longer expect them to read more than two sentences, nor do I expect them to ever admit they are wrong on any fact or principle.

That is why we have re-elected a total phony, coward, scoundrel named Barack. That is why Hillary Clinton can get away with lies and murder and you and the suck-up malevolent media will still embrace her.

That is why God is so maligned in this nation, but perverts rule the day.

Because this nation is filled with egotistical, narcissistic, lustful idiots who think today is all that matters, and to others who think planning for the future means 401Ks. All the while the real future of heaven or hell is a joke to them, or it scares them so much they do not dare ever really think about it.

I feel sorry for you, and for probably 90% of this nation.

Yes, and you want to know why? Because I regret wasting my time talking to embarrassing jackasses who fancy themselves as being so clever and wise.

It happens all the time around here. Anything that gives them trouble or lays waste to their cherished beliefs they ignore. I no longer expect them to read more than two sentences, nor do I expect them to ever admit they are wrong on any fact or principle.

That is why we have re-elected a total phony, coward, scoundrel named Barack. That is why Hillary Clinton can get away with lies and murder and you and the suck-up malevolent media will still embrace her.

Because this nation is filled with egotistical, narcissistic, lustful idiots who think today is all that matters, and to others who think planning for the future means 401Ks. All the while the real future of heaven or hell is a joke to them, or it scares them so much they do not dare ever really think about it.

WTF? It's my fault you are a raging imbecile?

Again... Obama's vital records on file with the state of Hawaii which were used to produce the short form he brandished in 2008 are the same vital records vital records used to create the long form. There's only one record of birth.

If the short form is authentic, then so is the long form -- it's the same record but with additional information.

And I note, you offer no explanation why Obama would release an authentic short form but then forge the long form, which contained no additional information relevant to Constitutional eligibility to run for president.

Your suggestion makes zero sense. But then, that's why you're a birther.
thumbsup.gif

Again... Obama's vital records on file with the state of Hawaii which were used to produce the short form he brandished in 2008 are the same vital records vital records used to create the long form. There's only one record of birth.

If the short form is authentic, then so is the long form -- it's the same record but with additional information.

And I note, you offer no explanation why Obama would release an authentic short form but then forge the long form, which contained no additional information relevant to Constitutional eligibility to run for president.

thumbsup.gif
You’ve got your troubles, I’ve got mine.

My ‘rant’ was not about the birth certificate, it was about the many I have to deal with on this board. Dishonest, or thoughtless, or they really do not care to know the truth. Your choice.

thumbsup.gif

My ‘rant’ was not about the birth certificate, it was about the many I have to deal with on this board. Dishonest, or thoughtless, or they really do not care to know the truth. Your choice.

That sounds like you are describing yourself.

If it was a gift....why lie for years? And a 'gift' regarding the Birther's pet beliefs. With Zullo altering his report to match the script of the Birther that paid him *word for word*?

Zullo is a corrupt piece of shit.

thumbsup.gif

Says the guy that's literally ignoring the State of hawaii on its *own* vital documents.

You don't the truth. You want the birther lie.

If it was a gift....why lie for years? And a 'gift' regarding the Birther's pet beliefs. With Zullo altering his report to match the script of the Birther that paid him *word for word*?

Zullo is a corrupt piece of shit.

I wonder if he declared it to the IRS as a gift?

thumbsup.gif

I've got no troubles. The source of the information printed on the short form is the same source which provided the information on the long form -- the state of Hawaii's vital records; with both documents made public by Obama being certified as either true copies or a abstracts of said source by Hawaii's State Registrar.

If the short form was legit -- so is the long form.

Forum List

Back