New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump

The State of Hawaii affirmed that the information on its accurate and matches their original records. Twice.

So a 100% accurate forgery? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And anyone fronting such idiocy should be treated like an idiot.

POSTSCRIPT:

And since you want to leave no stone unturned… go ask your Hawaiian official to respond to all of the incongruities contained in this one expert’s analysis report of the long birth certificate.

http://www.wnd.com/files/Obama_LFBC_Report_final_draft.pdf

Mara Zebest grew up in Baltimore MD, where her parents cultivated her life-long love of art and graphic design. Mara has served as co-author on the Inside Photoshop series of books as well as Photoshop Elements 2. Mara has served as Technical Editor on numerous books on Photoshop, Illustrator, Xara, and Microsoft Office series. Mara also teaches private classes on Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office to Goverment Employees and Fortune 500 corporations.
Guess what, download the linked pdf and open it in acrobat professional and show layers and you will find everything she claims makes Obama's BC a forgery in HER pdf, therefore HER pdf is a forgery by her own "logic."

Guess what? I do not follow you, and I am not sure you even do.

If you read the report that Ms. Zebest assembled you will have noted there is many other incongruities very specifically spelled out and illustrated that has nothing to do with layers.

I guess they are just left as unexplainable, right? Surely nothing one might uncover on a forgery.

And Obama's forged birth certificate is merely that last piece of his conundrum. The suspicions and inexplicables go back long before his campaign days. Hey, don't lose any sleep over it, because now it is just a novelty discussion. Because EVERYBODY knows birfers are like nutty. I am glad it brings a smile upon your face.
Again .... WND, your source, determined Obama's certification of live birth is "authentic." They corroborated factcheck.org's determination that it is "real."

If you compare the information on the two documents, you find the following appear on both (highlighted details being relevant towards Constitutional eligibility):

- Certificate number
- Obama's full name
- Date & time of birth
- Mother's maiden name and race
- Father's name and race
- State the certificate was filed
- Date the certificate was filed

Since all of that data was determined to be authentic by WND, your source, then it's safe to say those same details are authentic on the long form. Not saying that makes the long form authentic, just that the information on both documents is deemed authentic.

Now then, looking at the long form, we find the following additional information not found on the short form:

- Single, twin, or triplet birth
- Name and address of the hospital
- If the birth was inside city limits
- Mother's place of birth
- Mother's occupation
- Mother's age
- If his mother lived on a farm or plantation
- Mother's signature and date signed
- Father's place of birth
- Father's occupation
- Father's age
- Attendant's signature and date signed
- Local Registrar's signature

Now given the details needed to confirm Constitutional eligibility are found on both forms and those details were confirmed as "authentic" by your source, WND's investigation and forgery experts -- what the fuck do you see on the latter list that was sooo important, that Obama would risk everything by faking a long form birth certificate, which contained only trivial details not found on the short form? And which of the details found in the above latter list to you contend is not factual?
You sure spent a lot of words adding nothing to your case. I KNOW the certification of live birth is authentic. DUH! It was issued to Obama’s mother because she was from Hawaii and they do that even if the child is born overseas. That document is not worth much of anything.

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapi’olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its “facts” changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know according to Obama’s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obama’s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governor’s failed search for Obama’s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasn’t born there,” Adams said.“Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That’s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.”

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a “birth certificate,” EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:

"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obama’s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim.

Did you know I could produce at least 20 other pieces of evidence that strongly point to this man and his birth claims as a total fraud? And I can give you the links! Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barack’s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?

Are you so naïve not to understand that matters as important as the presidency of the USA that clandestine operations are undertaken in order not to place someone in jeopardy or to eliminate others? You think there are not subversive forces or very dominant corporate powers influencing elections or events? Barack is a puppet. He is a stooge who has the most secretive covered up past in so many different ways. But he has released a birth certificate 2 ½ years later! And that could never be a forgery even if experts say that is exactly what it is.
My post may have been wordy but I noticed you wouldn't answer it. I identified the items nor found on the short form, such as hospital name and address, parents' occupation, etc.... why would Obama risk forging such a document when the Constitutionally relevant details, place and date of birth, were already proven to be factual? That makes no sense at all. Although to be fair, no one's ever actually accused a birther of making sense, so why start now?

As far as your nonsense about Queen's hospital, as far as I"m aware, Obama has never said he was born there.

His grandmother never said he was born in Kenya. A translator mistakenly thought she did and when he asked her to clarify, she said he was born on Hawaii.

The implication that he was born overseas but could have qualified for a Hawaiian birth certificate is dismissed because such a birth certificate still records the actual place of birth. Obama's records Honolulu.

But at least you agree that Obama proved he was born in Hawaii. That's a start. Who knows why you think he would then risk everything by forging a form just to show the hospital name and his parents' occupation??

POSTSCRIPT:

And since you want to leave no stone unturned… go ask your Hawaiian official to respond to all of the incongruities contained in this one expert’s analysis report of the long birth certificate.

http://www.wnd.com/files/Obama_LFBC_Report_final_draft.pdf

Mara Zebest grew up in Baltimore MD, where her parents cultivated her life-long love of art and graphic design. Mara has served as co-author on the Inside Photoshop series of books as well as Photoshop Elements 2. Mara has served as Technical Editor on numerous books on Photoshop, Illustrator, Xara, and Microsoft Office series. Mara also teaches private classes on Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office to Goverment Employees and Fortune 500 corporations.
Guess what, download the linked pdf and open it in acrobat professional and show layers and you will find everything she claims makes Obama's BC a forgery in HER pdf, therefore HER pdf is a forgery by her own "logic."

If you read the report that Ms. Zebest assembled you will have noted there is many other incongruities very specifically spelled out and illustrated that has nothing to do with layers.

I guess they are just left as unexplainable, right? Surely nothing one might uncover on a forgery.

And Obama's forged birth certificate is merely that last piece of his conundrum. The suspicions and inexplicables go back long before his campaign days. Hey, don't lose any sleep over it, because now it is just a novelty discussion. Because EVERYBODY knows birfers are like nutty. I am glad it brings a smile upon your face.
Again .... WND, your source, determined Obama's certification of live birth is "authentic." They corroborated factcheck.org's determination that it is "real."

If you compare the information on the two documents, you find the following appear on both (highlighted details being relevant towards Constitutional eligibility):

- Certificate number
- Obama's full name
- Date & time of birth
- Father's name and race

Since all of that data was determined to be authentic by WND, your source, then it's safe to say those same details are authentic on the long form. Not saying that makes the long form authentic, just that the information on both documents is deemed authentic.

Now then, looking at the long form, we find the following additional information not found on the short form:

- Mother's occupation
- Mother's age
- Father's occupation
- Father's age

Now given the details needed to confirm Constitutional eligibility are found on both forms and those details were confirmed as "authentic" by your source, WND's investigation and forgery experts -- what the fuck do you see on the latter list that was sooo important, that Obama would risk everything by faking a long form birth certificate, which contained only trivial details not found on the short form? And which of the details found in the above latter list to you contend is not factual?
You sure spent a lot of words adding nothing to your case. I KNOW the certification of live birth is authentic. DUH! It was issued to Obama’s mother because she was from Hawaii and they do that even if the child is born overseas. That document is not worth much of anything.

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapi’olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its “facts” changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know according to Obama’s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obama’s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governor’s failed search for Obama’s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasn’t born there,” Adams said.“Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That’s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.”

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a “birth certificate,” EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:

"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obama’s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim.

Did you know I could produce at least 20 other pieces of evidence that strongly point to this man and his birth claims as a total fraud? And I can give you the links! Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barack’s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?

Are you so naïve not to understand that matters as important as the presidency of the USA that clandestine operations are undertaken in order not to place someone in jeopardy or to eliminate others? You think there are not subversive forces or very dominant corporate powers influencing elections or events? Barack is a puppet. He is a stooge who has the most secretive covered up past in so many different ways. But he has released a birth certificate 2 ½ years later! And that could never be a forgery even if experts say that is exactly what it is.
My post may have been wordy but I noticed you wouldn't answer it. I identified the items nor found on the short form, such as hospital name and address, parents' occupation, etc.... why would Obama risk forging such a document when the Constitutionally relevant details, place and date of birth, were already proven to be factual? That makes no sense at all. Although to be fair, no one's ever actually accused a birther of making sense, so why start now?

As far as your nonsense about Queen's hospital, as far as I"m aware, Obama has never said he was born there.

His grandmother never said he was born in Kenya. A translator mistakenly thought she did and when he asked her to clarify, she said he was born on Hawaii.

The implication that he was born overseas but could have qualified for a Hawaiian birth certificate is dismissed because such a birth certificate still records the actual place of birth. Obama's records Honolulu.

But at least you agree that Obama proved he was born in Hawaii. That's a start. Who knows why you think he would then risk everything by forging a form just to show the hospital name and his parents' occupation??

Birfers are a special group of people... Special Ed ... pay no attention, they have nothing.

- Certificate number
- Obama's full name
- Date & time of birth
- Father's name and race

- Mother's occupation
- Mother's age
- Father's occupation
- Father's age

Birfers are a special group of people... Special Ed ... pay no attention, they have nothing.
You may pay them no attention -- I like poking fun at them.

- Certificate number
- Obama's full name
- Date & time of birth
- Father's name and race

- Mother's occupation
- Mother's age
- Father's occupation
- Father's age

Not unlike how a drunk teenage boy at some kegger likes to spout off loudly and brazenly at how stupid politicians and the world are.

- Certificate number
- Obama's full name
- Date & time of birth
- Father's name and race

- Mother's occupation
- Mother's age
- Father's occupation
- Father's age

Not unlike how a drunk teenage boy at some kegger likes to spout off loudly and brazenly at how stupid politicians and the world are.
Anything but answer my question, eh, birther?

Since you acknowledge Obama's certification of live birth is authentic and it proves he was born in Hawaii, why would he risk forging a long form certificate just to show the name of the hospital, the name of the pers9n who delivered him, and his parents' occupation? What could possibly be gained from that since he already provided a legal document for the state of Hawaii with most of the same information on it?

Anything but answer my question, eh, birther?

Since you acknowledge Obama's certification of live birth is authentic and it proves he was born in Hawaii, why would he risk forging a long form certificate just to show the name of the hospital, the name of the pers9n who delivered him, and his parents' occupation? What could possibly be gained from that since he already provided a legal document for the state of Hawaii with most of the same information on it?
It proves NOTHING dense one.

You are duped. And since you cannot read, you will likely remain that way. Heck, Obama’s social security number is most likely a phony one as well.

certificate of live birth | Start Thinking Right

In other words, the short form is NOT an actual birth certificate; it is rather just a piece of paper that says that somebody somewhere says that an actual birth certificate exists.

If you had only a certificate of live birth, you would not be able to get a proper passport from the Post Office or a driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles or even purchase land in Hawaii.

Liberals have pointed to a birth announcement in a newspaper as proof that Obama had to be born in the United States. But that is beyond easy to falsify. Here it is: “Obama’s mother called her grandparents from Kenya to announce that she has just given birth to a son named Barack Hussein Obama. Her parents, in turn, call the newspaper and place a birth announcement in the Hawaii paper. Bingo, proof that Obama was born in Hawaii.” And the baby’s address is listed at his grandparents’ address not his mother’s.

[Q WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field t

LOL......put down the WND kool aid- WND woudn't know an 'expert' on anything but BS.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama's birth certificate is authentic and he was born in Hawaii.

Of course slimy WND rejects that, in order to collect more money from gullible Birthers.

'New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump'

...more proof that Hillary started the whole 'birther' movement - she used Obama's birth certificate to attack him in 2008 and is now using his birth certificate to attack Trump in 2016. The woman has no shame.

So you think that Donald Trump is just a gullible fool and that Hillary Clinton is just pulling his strings.......

Well you might be correct

[Q WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field t

LOL......put down the WND kool aid- WND woudn't know an 'expert' on anything but BS.

The State of Hawaii has repeatedly confirmed that Barack Obama's birth certificate is authentic and he was born in Hawaii.

Of course slimy WND rejects that, in order to collect more money from gullible Birthers.

I do not communicate well with fools.
But I do wish them well. -- "wish" --

The undeniable fact is one of the first things President Trump will do is in the middle of the night sign an executive order to have the NG position a thousand NG troops around the building where Obama's original BC is being kept.

Yeah, none of that is actually going to happen. From the President Trump part on.

On the same day former Clinton aide/donor & journalist George Stephanopoulos played the Obama birth certificate card against Donald Trump interviewing him, birther Hillary Clinton's campaign released a campaign ad hitting Trump with the birth certificate card. Yea, this wasn't coordinated. :rolleyes:

Only the most uneducated retarded of tards believe Obama's birth certificate was fake.
To believe that, you have to be seriously as stupid as fuck.

Trump is very educated. So are the computer experts and Reed Hayes, the court certified forensic computer document expert from Hawaii

Then show us Reed Hayes analysis of the original vital documents held by the State of Hawaii.

Donald Trump spent far more than $200 and he couldn't find evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii or that either of the birth records Obama released to the public were fake. So who knows what a loser like you thinks he can dig up for $200.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Donald Trump backed down the very same reason phony right wing hero O'Reilly backed down. Because they knew they would be vilified by the media and the public would eat it up.

A batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Yeah, the public wouldn't respond terribly well to it. Nor should they. As stupidity should be mocked.

Trump was stupid. That's why he backed down. And why he could do nothing but sit and take it when Obama lobbed joke after joke at Trump's expense:

Right to Trump's vaguely orange face.

Because they knew the mainstream media would never be honest about the facts so their story would never be told. Because O'Reilly was far more concerned about his ratings and being looked at as some conservative hero than he was in doing the right thing. WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field that destroy that birth certificate and call it what it is, a forgery. But the public is too into "other things" to even want to bother about all that. And the media knows it, and so does the obama camp, and so does Fox. So none of them are part of that battle.

The State of Hawaii affirmed that the information on its accurate and matches their original records. Twice.

So a 100% accurate forgery? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And anyone fronting such idiocy should be treated like an idiot.

Ok, fine, the state of Hawaii would never do anything that would be considered suspect or political.

Your conspiracy just keeps getting more fucking elaborate. As now you've folded in the Republican Governor, Linda Lingle, the Republican appointed Chiyome Fukino and Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka.

Vaguely alluding to some conspiracy you lack the nut sack to actually accuse them of. And of course, you've got jack shit to back any of it up.

Occam's Razor anyone?

Occam's Razor. Yeah, good way to order your life. At least for a simpleton who is afraid of the dark.

Your narrative is ludicrously elaborate, involving a vast international conspiracy spanning more than 50 years .....all backed by nothing but innuendo and baseless speculation. And contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Meanwhile, the COLB that Obama produced in 2008 is prima facie evidence in any court and can be used to get a passport or a myriad of other legal documents.

Your absurd conspiracy is a story....that even you can't back up. You can only allude to.

You were saying about 'simpletons'?

I put that link out there because it is the opinion and findings of a graphic arts, photoshop, Adobe expert. I can lead a jackass to water but I cannot make him read. Have a lovely day.

And where is their analysis of the original vital documents held by the State of Hawaii?

As Alvin Onaka, the Registrar of Hawaii, has affirmed that the birth certificate shown on the White House website for Obama is 100% accurate and matches their original vital records.

You are literally arguing for a 100% accurate forgery. Which is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.
No wonder you're looking for an excuse to run.

On the same day former Clinton aide/donor & journalist George Stephanopoulos played the Obama birth certificate card against Donald Trump interviewing him, birther Hillary Clinton's campaign released a campaign ad hitting Trump with the birth certificate card. Yea, this wasn't coordinated. :rolleyes:

Only the most uneducated retarded of tards believe Obama's birth certificate was fake.

Trump is very educated. So are the computer experts and Reed Hayes, the court certified forensic computer document expert from Hawaii

Then show us Reed Hayes analysis of the original vital documents held by the State of Hawaii.

Please contact this outstanding American patriot, lead investigator Mike Zullo, for the analysis.

Contact Us

Donald Trump backed down the very same reason phony right wing hero O'Reilly backed down. Because they knew they would be vilified by the media and the public would eat it up.

A batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Yeah, the public wouldn't respond terribly well to it. Nor should they. As stupidity should be mocked.

Trump was stupid. That's why he backed down. And why he could do nothing but sit and take it when Obama lobbed joke after joke at Trump's expense:

Because they knew the mainstream media would never be honest about the facts so their story would never be told. Because O'Reilly was far more concerned about his ratings and being looked at as some conservative hero than he was in doing the right thing. WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field that destroy that birth certificate and call it what it is, a forgery. But the public is too into "other things" to even want to bother about all that. And the media knows it, and so does the obama camp, and so does Fox. So none of them are part of that battle.

Ok, fine, the state of Hawaii would never do anything that would be considered suspect or political.

Your conspiracy just keeps getting more fucking elaborate. As now you've folded in the Republican Governor, Linda Lingle, the Republican appointed Chiyome Fukino and Registrar of Hawaii Alvin Onaka.

Vaguely alluding to some conspiracy you lack the nut sack to actually accuse them of. And of course, you've got jack shit to back any of it up.

Occam's Razor anyone?

Occam's Razor. Yeah, good way to order your life. At least for a simpleton who is afraid of the dark.

Your narrative is ludicrously elaborate, involving a vast international conspiracy spanning more than 50 years .....all backed by nothing but innuendo and baseless speculation. And contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Meanwhile, the COLB that Obama produced in 2008 is prima facie evidence in any court and can be used to get a passport or a myriad of other legal documents.

Your absurd conspiracy is a story....that even you can't back up. You can only allude to.

I put that link out there because it is the opinion and findings of a graphic arts, photoshop, Adobe expert. I can lead a jackass to water but I cannot make him read. Have a lovely day.

And where is their analysis of the original vital documents held by the State of Hawaii?

As Alvin Onaka, the Registrar of Hawaii, has affirmed that the birth certificate shown on the White House website for Obama is 100% accurate and matches their original vital records.

You are literally arguing for a 100% accurate forgery. Which is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.

Alvin Onaka ceritified the information was legally non-valid.

Please contact this outstanding American patriot, lead investigator Mike Zullo, for the analysis.

Contact Us

Mike Zullo....the man caught taking 5 figure bribes from birthers as part of his 'investigation'....and then lying about it for years?

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Birther posse chief: I accepted $10,000 from source

Zullo sounded so adamant when he was denying their claims. Look at the accusations he makes against the reporters who are investigating him:

Mike Zullo said:
"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

He's 'appauled'. Until a day later when they nail his ass to the wall with his web of lies and corruption:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

A man who takes a 5 figure bribe from a birther.......and then whose investigation just 'happens' to match the birther who paid him, word for word. And this is hardly his only questionable role in an investigation

Mike Zullo just took the fifth on an investigation into the use of Arizona funds:

But late Tuesday, Joe Popolizio, one of Arpaio's many attorneys, filed a "notice of partial compliance," informing the court that some of Zullo's documents are being withheld "due to the Fourth Amendment, Fifth Amendment, and due process protections that Mr. Zullo believes may apply to him and the production of these materials."

Joe Arpaio's Investigator Mike Zullo Invokes 5th

That Mike Zullo? I just want to be sure we're talking about the same guy.

Occam's Razor anyone?

Alvin Onaka ceritified the information was legally non-valid.

Says who? Surely not Republican Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett who requested verification from Onaka that Obama was born in Hawaii.

then Secretary of State of Arizona Ken Bennett said:
Late yesterday, our office received the 'verification in-lieu of certified copy' from officials within the Hawaii Department of Health that we requested in March,” Bennett said in a statement released Wednesday afternoon. “They have officially confirmed that the information in the copy of the Certificate of Live Birth for the President matches the original record in their files.”

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett satisfied Obama was born in United States

So, um......why would the Secretary of State of Arizona and the Registar of Hawaii....and instead believe you?

Contact Us

Mike Zullo....the man caught taking 5 figure bribes from birthers as part of his 'investigation'....and then lying about it for years?

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Zullo sounded so adamant when he was denying their claims. Look at the accusations he makes against the reporters who are investigating him:

Mike Zullo said:
"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!"

He's 'appauled'. Until a day later when they nail his ass to the wall with his web of lies and corruption:

One day later, after faced with evidence provided by CBS 5 Investigates, Zullo sent another email.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

A man who takes a 5 figure bribe from a birther.......and then whose investigation just 'happens' to match the birther who paid him, word for word. And this is hardly his only questionable role in an investigation

Mike Zullo just took the fifth on an investigation into the use of Arizona funds:

But late Tuesday, Joe Popolizio, one of Arpaio's many attorneys, filed a "notice of partial compliance," informing the court that some of Zullo's documents are being withheld "due to the Fourth Amendment, Fifth Amendment, and due process protections that Mr. Zullo believes may apply to him and the production of these materials."

You are so hung up on him accepting a legal gift that was not a crime. Mike Zullo is a real patriotic American, a national treasure. Under the authority of Sheriff Joe Arpaio of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office utilizing the full resources of the department during a lengthy investigation, lead investigator Mike Zullo discovered Obamas long form birth certificate to be a computer generated 100% forgery that was never in paper form. What Mike Zullo did exposing Obama's forged birth record was one of America's finest hour. We owe our gratitude to him.

Contact Us

Mike Zullo said:

You are so hung up on him accepting a legal gift that was not a crime.

Of course its not a crime. Zullo doesn't work for Maricopa County. Nor is his conducting an official investigation.

If he were, he'd have long since been put in jail. As any police investigator taking bribes to alter their police reports would be committing a huge crime.

Zullo the used car salesman is merely a corrupt piece of shit and a liar. With his latest refusal to turn over documents related to his 'investigation' by pleading the fifth not a good sign for Zullo's integrity.

But I am referring to correct Mike Zullo, right?

Contact Us

Mike Zullo said:

You are so hung up on him accepting a legal gift that was not a crime.

Of course its not a crime. Zullo doesn't work for Maricopa County. Nor is his conducting an official investigation.

If he were, he'd have long since been put in jail. As any police investigator taking bribes to alter their police reports would be committing a huge crime.

Zullo the used car salesman is merely a corrupt piece of shit and a liar. With his latest refusal to turn over documents related to his 'investigation' by pleading the fifth not a good sign for Zullo's integrity.

But I am referring to correct Mike Zullo, right?
Sheriff Arpaio confirms it's an official investigation to CNNs Jake Tapper. Under Joe Arpaio, American patriot Mike Zullo has done an impeccable job exposing the government forgery.

For your viewing pleasure.

watch

I do not communicate well with fools.
But I do wish them well. -- "wish" --

I don't think you communicate well with anyone. But I think you are sadly gullible.

You don't believe the State of Hawaii- because they might be lying- even though there is no evidence that they are- and even though both Republican and Democratic administrations have confirmed the information.

You do believe WND and Birthers- and presume they must not be lying to you, even though they have both repeatedly lied about the facts, and even though they are blatantly partisan against Obama on virtually everything.

Birthers are fools.

Forum List

Back