New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump

Once a birther, always a birther...Pull that card out again - you go, girl!

:p

On the same day former Clinton aide/donor & journalist George Stephanopoulos played the Obama birth certificate card against Donald Trump interviewing him, birther Hillary Clinton's campaign released a campaign ad hitting Trump with the birth certificate card. Yea, this wasn't coordinated. :rolleyes:

Why won't Hillary release her speeches? Did she say opposing things to each wealthy bank?

Why should she do something no political candidate in history ever had to do. Why do Republicans treat her so different than everyone else? In fact, why don't Republicans ever vett each other?

On the same day former Clinton aide/donor & journalist George Stephanopoulos played the Obama birth certificate card against Donald Trump interviewing him, birther Hillary Clinton's campaign released a campaign ad hitting Trump with the birth certificate card. Yea, this wasn't coordinated. :rolleyes:

Only the most uneducated retarded of tards believe Obama's birth certificate was fake.
To believe that, you have to be seriously as stupid as fuck.

The State of Hawaii affirmed that the information on its accurate and matches their original records. Twice.

So a 100% accurate forgery? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And anyone fronting such idiocy should be treated like an idiot.

POSTSCRIPT:

And since you want to leave no stone unturned… go ask your Hawaiian official to respond to all of the incongruities contained in this one expert’s analysis report of the long birth certificate.

http://www.wnd.com/files/Obama_LFBC_Report_final_draft.pdf

Mara Zebest grew up in Baltimore MD, where her parents cultivated her life-long love of art and graphic design. Mara has served as co-author on the Inside Photoshop series of books as well as Photoshop Elements 2. Mara has served as Technical Editor on numerous books on Photoshop, Illustrator, Xara, and Microsoft Office series. Mara also teaches private classes on Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office to Goverment Employees and Fortune 500 corporations.
Guess what, download the linked pdf and open it in acrobat professional and show layers and you will find everything she claims makes Obama's BC a forgery in HER pdf, therefore HER pdf is a forgery by her own "logic."

Guess what? I do not follow you, and I am not sure you even do.

If you read the report that Ms. Zebest assembled you will have noted there is many other incongruities very specifically spelled out and illustrated that has nothing to do with layers.

I guess they are just left as unexplainable, right? Surely nothing one might uncover on a forgery.

And Obama's forged birth certificate is merely that last piece of his conundrum. The suspicions and inexplicables go back long before his campaign days. Hey, don't lose any sleep over it, because now it is just a novelty discussion. Because EVERYBODY knows birfers are like nutty. I am glad it brings a smile upon your face.

Only the most uneducated retarded of tards believe Obama's birth certificate was fake.

I think you are stupid as fuck. Let's call it even.

Donald Trump spent far more than $200 and he couldn't find evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii or that either of the birth records Obama released to the public were fake. So who knows what a loser like you thinks he can dig up for $200.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Donald Trump backed down the very same reason phony right wing hero O'Reilly backed down. Because they knew they would be vilified by the media and the public would eat it up.

A batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Yeah, the public wouldn't respond terribly well to it. Nor should they. As stupidity should be mocked.

Trump was stupid. That's why he backed down. And why he could do nothing but sit and take it when Obama lobbed joke after joke at Trump's expense:

Right to Trump's vaguely orange face.

Because they knew the mainstream media would never be honest about the facts so their story would never be told. Because O'Reilly was far more concerned about his ratings and being looked at as some conservative hero than he was in doing the right thing. WorldNetDaily, you know the one idiots around here like to say LOL when their name is mentioned, they did it right. They have several experts in the field that destroy that birth certificate and call it what it is, a forgery. But the public is too into "other things" to even want to bother about all that. And the media knows it, and so does the obama camp, and so does Fox. So none of them are part of that battle.

The State of Hawaii affirmed that the information on its accurate and matches their original records. Twice.

So a 100% accurate forgery? That's the stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard. And anyone fronting such idiocy should be treated like an idiot.

Ok, fine, the state of Hawaii would never do anything that would be considered suspect or political. And neither would the federal government. No scandals ever originate from state or federal govt officials.

I knew the moment I dared bring this up how it would end. I am happy everyone is comfortable in their own skin and I am out on a limb holding on to dubious fanatical claims. So is WND. So are many legitimate experts in the field of detecting forgery who have ripped that birth certificate to shreds. They are making stuff up for political gain. I resign. Chalk up another win for the left wing.

I'm glad you trust WND because they found Obama's certification of live birth to be "authentic."

However, FactChecker.org says it obtained Obama’s actual certification of live birth and that the document was indeed real. The site discredited some of the claims of Internet bloggers, such as that the certificate as viewed in a scanned copy released by Obama’s campaign lacked a raised seal. FactChecker.org also established that many of the alleged flaws in the document noted by bloggers were caused by the scanning of the document.

A separate WND investigation into Obama’s certification of live birth utilizing forgery experts also found the document to be authentic. The investigation also revealed methods used by some of the bloggers to determine the document was fake involved forgeries, in that a few bloggers added text and images to the certificate scan that weren’t originally there.

Democrat sues Sen. Obama over ‘fraudulent candidacy’

Not sure you understand what this WND article you cited is talking about?
First of all it was from 2008, at least 2 years before Obama released a copy (not the original) of his Long Birth Certificate. So it cannot be discussing that.
Secondly, what they are referring to is what Obama released in 2008 given by the State of Hawaii. It is called a "certification of live birth" and it contains almost no vital information. In addition, it is also issued to those who were not born in Hawaii but were born overseas.

So I do not see the relevance here. And that is all I care to say.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. You'll notice I referred to it as his "certification of live birth." So who knows why you would think I meant otherwise. :dunno:

That aside, they point out that factcheck.org examined his COLB and determined it was "real." They went even further, performing their own investigation, utilizing forgery experts, and concluded it was "authentic."

While the implication is lost on you, it's not lost on thinking people who understand that if the COLB is authentic, there is absolutely no reason to forge the long form. And get this -- the only two presidential eligibility requirements found on the long form also appear on the short form. That is, his COLB proved he was born in Hawaii and that he was at least 35 years of age.

There is no other information on the long form birth certificate needed to determine eligibility.

And every piece of information found on the short form is found on the long form. There isn't a single discrepancy. That makes the short form alone, if authentic, sufficient to prove Obama was Constitutionally eligible according to Article II, Section 1. And we know his certification of live birth is authentic; aside from being certified by Hawaii's State Registrar, was determined by WND, who you yourself cited as a reliable source.

Since his certification of live birth is "athentic," that means, according to the nonsense put forth by idiotic birthers, that Obama would have forged his long form birth certificate for no purpose other than to show the name and address of the hospital where he was born, the attendant who delivered him, and his parents' occupation.

Now who the fuck would risk what he faced to produce those worthless details after the relevant information (place and date of birth) was already deemed "authentic?" Such a notion is beyond crazy.

Which is why birthers are regarded as beyond crazy.

Trump is very educated. So are the computer experts and Reed Hayes, the court certified forensic computer document expert from Hawaii

POSTSCRIPT:

And since you want to leave no stone unturned… go ask your Hawaiian official to respond to all of the incongruities contained in this one expert’s analysis report of the long birth certificate.

Mara Zebest grew up in Baltimore MD, where her parents cultivated her life-long love of art and graphic design. Mara has served as co-author on the Inside Photoshop series of books as well as Photoshop Elements 2. Mara has served as Technical Editor on numerous books on Photoshop, Illustrator, Xara, and Microsoft Office series. Mara also teaches private classes on Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Microsoft Office to Goverment Employees and Fortune 500 corporations.
Guess what, download the linked pdf and open it in acrobat professional and show layers and you will find everything she claims makes Obama's BC a forgery in HER pdf, therefore HER pdf is a forgery by her own "logic."

If you read the report that Ms. Zebest assembled you will have noted there is many other incongruities very specifically spelled out and illustrated that has nothing to do with layers.

I guess they are just left as unexplainable, right? Surely nothing one might uncover on a forgery.

And Obama's forged birth certificate is merely that last piece of his conundrum. The suspicions and inexplicables go back long before his campaign days. Hey, don't lose any sleep over it, because now it is just a novelty discussion. Because EVERYBODY knows birfers are like nutty. I am glad it brings a smile upon your face.
Again .... WND, your source, determined Obama's certification of live birth is "authentic." They corroborated factcheck.org's determination that it is "real."

If you compare the information on the two documents, you find the following appear on both (highlighted details being relevant towards Constitutional eligibility):

- Certificate number
- Obama's full name
- Date & time of birth
- Mother's maiden name and race
- Father's name and race
- State the certificate was filed
- Date the certificate was filed

Since all of that data was determined to be authentic by WND, your source, then it's safe to say those same details are authentic on the long form. Not saying that makes the long form authentic, just that the information on both documents is deemed authentic.

Now then, looking at the long form, we find the following additional information not found on the short form:

- Single, twin, or triplet birth
- Name and address of the hospital
- If the birth was inside city limits
- Mother's place of birth
- Mother's occupation
- Mother's age
- If his mother lived on a farm or plantation
- Mother's signature and date signed
- Father's place of birth
- Father's occupation
- Father's age
- Attendant's signature and date signed
- Local Registrar's signature

Now given the details needed to confirm Constitutional eligibility are found on both forms and those details were confirmed as "authentic" by your source, WND's investigation and forgery experts -- what the fuck do you see on the latter list that was sooo important, that Obama would risk everything by faking a long form birth certificate, which contained only trivial details not found on the short form? And which of the details found in the above latter list to you contend is not factual?

Last edited:
No it wasn't.

Prove it was Hillary, and use a credible source. I'll wait here.
Though I relatively sure you will not bother to read this fully or to acknowledge the source as legitimate, here it is:

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

I asked you for a credible source. Breitbart...smh.

lol
Obama's lawyers have admitted that the document is a forgery.

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery
An absurd site which doesn't actually quote Obama's lawyer saying it's a forgery is your idea of Obama's lawyer admitting it is??

That's because no such quote exists. She didn't admit it was a forgery -- she motioned to have the case dismissed because New Jersey didn't require one to get on the primary ballot....

"Obama’s attorney made a motion to dismiss the Objection in its entirety. She argued that it was not relevant to being placed on the ballot whether Mr. Obama is a “natural born Citizen,” where he was born, and whether he was born to U.S. citizen parents. She said that no law in New Jersey obligated him to produce any such evidence in order to get on the primary ballot" ~ Mario Apuzzo
She agreed by stipulation that it was a forgery.

No it wasn't.

Though I relatively sure you will not bother to read this fully or to acknowledge the source as legitimate, here it is:

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

lol

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery

Apparently you wouldn't know a credible source if it slapped you in the face.

You were supposed to provide a link showing how Hillary started the birther movement, and it was supposed to be a credible source...remember?
You dupes dismiss a source just because it doesn't come from our narrow list if liberal rags. The video of the deconstruction of the document posted on the White House website is not enough for you.

Hillary didn't personally start the birther movement. Her campaign idiots did. She did not object to it. She didn't have the balls to push it.

lol

An absurd site which doesn't actually quote Obama's lawyer saying it's a forgery is your idea of Obama's lawyer admitting it is??

That's because no such quote exists. She didn't admit it was a forgery -- she motioned to have the case dismissed because New Jersey didn't require one to get on the primary ballot....

"Obama’s attorney made a motion to dismiss the Objection in its entirety. She argued that it was not relevant to being placed on the ballot whether Mr. Obama is a “natural born Citizen,” where he was born, and whether he was born to U.S. citizen parents. She said that no law in New Jersey obligated him to produce any such evidence in order to get on the primary ballot" ~ Mario Apuzzo
She agreed by stipulation that it was a forgery.
Stop lying. She did no such thing. She said it wasn't needed because the law didn't require it.

Last edited:

lol

Apparently you wouldn't know a credible source if it slapped you in the face.

You were supposed to provide a link showing how Hillary started the birther movement, and it was supposed to be a credible source...remember?
You dupes dismiss a source just because it doesn't come from our narrow list if liberal rags. The video of the deconstruction of the document posted on the White House website is not enough for you.

Hillary didn't personally start the birther movement. Her campaign idiots did. She did not object to it. She didn't have the balls to push it.
The claim is that supporters started it. Even that is in doubt given the story appeared on a rightwing website in March of 2008.

The undeniable fact is one of the first things President Trump will do is in the middle of the night sign an executive order to have the NG position a thousand NG troops around the building where Obama's original BC is being kept.
Then he will have is hand picked lawyers seize the BC and deliver it in person to President Trump.
Trump will also do the same thing to get all of Obama's school records and original applications.
Not legal? Don't worry. President Trump will have no problem getting HIS Justice Department to find judges who will sign off on the 'Official Inquiry' into Obama's potential illegal acts.
This is what the DEMs are really scared shitless will happen.
While Trump is in the mood he will start an Official Inquiry into EVERY detail of the Clinton's past.
It will be great entertainment to watch dozens of former 'Lolitas' who were on the same 'Lolita Express' with 'MLP' during 26 flights, being questioned on C-Span.

The undeniable fact is one of the first things President Trump will do is in the middle of the night sign an executive order to have the NG position a thousand NG troops around the building where Obama's original BC is being kept.
Then he will have is hand picked lawyers seize the BC and deliver it in person to President Trump.
Trump will also do the same thing to get all of Obama's school records and original applications.
Not legal? Don't worry. President Trump will have no problem getting HIS Justice Department to find judges who will sign off on the 'Official Inquiry' into Obama's potential illegal acts.
This is what the DEMs are really scared shitless will happen.
While Trump is in the mood he will start an Official Inquiry into EVERY detail of the Clinton's past.
It will be great entertainment to watch dozens of former 'Lolitas' who were on the same 'Lolita Express' with 'MLP' during 26 flights, being questioned on C-Span.
Your demented ramblings are always a source of entertainment. Thanks!

POSTSCRIPT:

Again .... WND, your source, determined Obama's certification of live birth is "authentic." They corroborated factcheck.org's determination that it is "real."

If you compare the information on the two documents, you find the following appear on both (highlighted details being relevant towards Constitutional eligibility):

- Certificate number
- Obama's full name
- Date & time of birth
- Mother's maiden name and race
- Father's name and race
- State the certificate was filed
- Date the certificate was filed

Since all of that data was determined to be authentic by WND, your source, then it's safe to say those same details are authentic on the long form. Not saying that makes the long form authentic, just that the information on both documents is deemed authentic.

Now then, looking at the long form, we find the following additional information not found on the short form:

- Single, twin, or triplet birth
- Name and address of the hospital
- If the birth was inside city limits
- Mother's place of birth
- Mother's occupation
- Mother's age
- If his mother lived on a farm or plantation
- Mother's signature and date signed
- Father's place of birth
- Father's occupation
- Father's age
- Attendant's signature and date signed
- Local Registrar's signature

Now given the details needed to confirm Constitutional eligibility are found on both forms and those details were confirmed as "authentic" by your source, WND's investigation and forgery experts -- what the fuck do you see on the latter list that was sooo important, that Obama would risk everything by faking a long form birth certificate, which contained only trivial details not found on the short form? And which of the details found in the above latter list to you contend is not factual?
You sure spent a lot of words adding nothing to your case. I KNOW the certification of live birth is authentic. DUH! It was issued to Obama’s mother because she was from Hawaii and they do that even if the child is born overseas. That document is not worth much of anything.

Did you know Obama up until 2004 kept saying he was born at Queens Medical Center in Honolulu? Did you know he changed his story after that and now says he was born in Kapi’olani Medical Center? Even his own sister in two separate interviews state that he was born at two different hospitals– Kapiolani Hospital and Queens Hospital–in Honolulu. Even Snopes has scrubbed off some its “facts” changing hospitals a few years back, what have you.

Did you know according to Obama’s Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, as well as his half-brother and half-sister, Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya, not in Hawaii as the Democratic candidate for president claims. His grandmother bragged that her grandson is about to be President of the United States and is so proud because she was present during his birth in Kenya, in the delivery room.

Did you know the governor of Hawaii wanted to put this story to bed and went to both hospitals to find evidence of Obama’s birth certificate? Mike Evans, Hollywood Reporter, spoke to Hawaiian governor Neil Abercrombie after the governor’s failed search for Obama’s birth certificate or proof of him being born in Hawaii. Mr. Evans said that the governor told him they could not locate any evidence for it at any hospital, etc., and that it probably does not exist at this time.

Did you know former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has now signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi’olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

My basic assumption is that he wasn’t born there,” Adams said.“Certifications of Live Birth were given to people who were born at home, or to people who were born overseas and whose parents brought them back to the islands. If his parents were U.S. citizens, or if one parent was a U.S. citizen, as was the case with Obama, the family would apply for a Hawaiian birth certificate when the parents came back from overseas. That’s normally how you would have gotten on [a Certification of Live Birth] in the 1960s.”

Did you know the State of Hawaii permits parents to obtain a “birth certificate,” EVEN IF THE CHILD WAS NOT BORN IN HAWAII. Below is the relevant statute:

"[§338-17.8] Certificates for children born out of State. (a) Upon application of an adult or the legal parents of a minor child, the director of health shall issue a birth certificate for such adult or minor, provided that proof has been submitted to the director of health that the legal parents of such individual while living without the Territory or State of Hawaii had declared the Territory or State of Hawaii as their legal residence for at least one year immediately preceding the birth or adoption of such child."

WND has documented that the address reported in the birth announcements published in the Hawaii newspapers at the time, 6085 Kalanianaole Highway, was the address where the grandparents lived. Obviously, it was to Obama’s advantage to be considered a U.S. citizen than a Kenyan for many reasons. The birth announcements put in the paper by the grand parents or by the mother assists in the claim.

Did you know I could produce at least 20 other pieces of evidence that strongly point to this man and his birth claims as a total fraud? And I can give you the links! Do you know how many articles from various years as far back as Barack’s college days and runs for senator refer to him as born in Kenya? Do you care?

Are you so naïve not to understand that matters as important as the presidency of the USA that clandestine operations are undertaken in order not to place someone in jeopardy or to eliminate others? You think there are not subversive forces or very dominant corporate powers influencing elections or events? Barack is a puppet. He is a stooge who has the most secretive covered up past in so many different ways. But he has released a birth certificate 2 ½ years later! And that could never be a forgery even if experts say that is exactly what it is.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back