New Hillary Clinton Campaign Ad Uses Obama's Forged Birth Certificate To Attack Donald Trump

I guess it is “possible” Barack was born in Hawaii, but his birth certificate is a fraud.
http://www.wnd.com/files/Obama_LFBC_Report_final_draft.pdf

But liberals are a funny bunch. (note: I do not mean humorous, in that they fail.)

They love to be surrounded by the millions and millions who really do not know and do not care enough to do their own investigation. But they become a huge majority. Then when you add to that a suck-up leftist media and a lying administration --- mix it all together and the outsiders become “birfers.” And to them it is so funny because they are so smart we are such dopes.

Then they have that oh-so-unbiased fact finding website, Snopes, to put its “imprimatur” on the matter. And make the most embarrassing attempt to try to discredit Mara Zebest’s findings in WND. Again, these Obama sycophants take the bait and have another good laugh.
OUTWARD TRENDS: A True Skeptic is Skeptical of Snopes

I was always amused how obama’s relatives in kenya were so confused when one of the grandmothers was sure she was there when he was born in their village. (she died soon after that statement coincidentally) Then his sisters or half sisters in Hawaii could not agree on which hospital he was born in. Then all those articles during obama’s college and earlier days all admitted later these were all typos or misinformation where he is called a Kenyan. Oh, the stories are endless… but to be sure, all “stories” and misinformation and typos. Still one wonders why our president took the country for a ride waiting 2 ½ years to release his so-called birth certificate, and spent millions in legal expenses stonewalling the matter. What a guy. What an honorable president he is.

Well,I guess THAT settles it !!!!

The right winger above has just UNDOUBTEDLY proven that we've been led for 8 years by a Kenyian, Muslim, communist (who also killed his grandmother for spilling the beans.) ......:2up:

I guess it is “possible” Barack was born in Hawaii, but his birth certificate is a fraud.

But liberals are a funny bunch. (note: I do not mean humorous, in that they fail.)

They love to be surrounded by the millions and millions who really do not know and do not care enough to do their own investigation. But they become a huge majority. Then when you add to that a suck-up leftist media and a lying administration --- mix it all together and the outsiders become “birfers.” And to them it is so funny because they are so smart we are such dopes.

Then they have that oh-so-unbiased fact finding website, Snopes, to put its “imprimatur” on the matter. And make the most embarrassing attempt to try to discredit Mara Zebest’s findings in WND. Again, these Obama sycophants take the bait and have another good laugh.

I was always amused how obama’s relatives in kenya were so confused when one of the grandmothers was sure she was there when he was born in their village. (she died soon after that statement coincidentally) Then his sisters or half sisters in Hawaii could not agree on which hospital he was born in. Then all those articles during obama’s college and earlier days all admitted later these were all typos or misinformation where he is called a Kenyan. Oh, the stories are endless… but to be sure, all “stories” and misinformation and typos. Still one wonders why our president took the country for a ride waiting 2 ½ years to release his so-called birth certificate, and spent millions in legal expenses stonewalling the matter. What a guy. What an honorable president he is.
Regardless of the proof that the White House long form Certificate of Live Birth is a forgery AND the admission by stipulation of Obama's lawyer that the document is a forgery, the Kool-Aid drinkers will laugh this off...based upon the source or the fact that they didn't bother to read it.

We know that the document is a forgery.

Thanks!

Well,I guess THAT settles it !!!!

The right winger above has just UNDOUBTEDLY proven that we've been led for 8 years by a Kenyian, Muslim, communist (who also killed his grandmother for spilling the beans.) ......:2up:
You are a fool!

On the same day former Clinton aide/donor & journalist George Stephanopoulos played the Obama birth certificate card against Donald Trump interviewing him, birther Hillary Clinton's campaign released a campaign ad hitting Trump with the birth certificate card. Yea, this wasn't coordinated. :rolleyes:

You have to be demented to think it's unfair to ask a birther about their birtherism.

On the same day former Clinton aide/donor & journalist George Stephanopoulos played the Obama birth certificate card against Donald Trump interviewing him, birther Hillary Clinton's campaign released a campaign ad hitting Trump with the birth certificate card. Yea, this wasn't coordinated. :rolleyes:

If Obama can come up with a birth certificate, then Donald Trump can produce an income tax return. But we know now the reason he won't--LOL.
Officials Question Donald Trump’s Use of Tax Loopholes

But you forget, Obama came up with a fraudulent government birth document verified by the chief law enforcement officer of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Offic to CNNs Jake Tapper

e.

LOL

Poor, ole, sheriff.

You know he's still gonna be sooo close to wrapping his investigation up 20 years from now and you'll shining his knob the whole time.

If you will watch and listen to this video and can understand what it presents in the way of evidence, you cannot deny that the long form birth certificate released by the White House is a blatant forgery. It says nothing about where he was actually born...and at this time it does not matter. What matters is that the document is a forgery.

Please watch and listen to the entire video before you come back with a stupid reply.

Who needs to see more nuttery? You think this shit has never been seen before??

That lie was debunked a long time ago.
No it wasn't.

Prove it was Hillary, and use a credible source. I'll wait here.
Though I relatively sure you will not bother to read this fully or to acknowledge the source as legitimate, here it is:

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

I asked you for a credible source. Breitbart...smh.

lol
Obama's lawyers have admitted that the document is a forgery.

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery
An absurd site which doesn't actually quote Obama's lawyer saying it's a forgery is your idea of Obama's lawyer admitting it is??

That's because no such quote exists. She didn't admit it was a forgery -- she motioned to have the case dismissed because New Jersey didn't require one to get on the primary ballot....

"Obama’s attorney made a motion to dismiss the Objection in its entirety. She argued that it was not relevant to being placed on the ballot whether Mr. Obama is a “natural born Citizen,” where he was born, and whether he was born to U.S. citizen parents. She said that no law in New Jersey obligated him to produce any such evidence in order to get on the primary ballot" ~ Mario Apuzzo

Last edited:
No it wasn't.

Though I relatively sure you will not bother to read this fully or to acknowledge the source as legitimate, here it is:

Bombshell: 'Washington Post' Confirms Hillary Clinton Started the Birther Movement - Breitbart

lol

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery

Apparently you wouldn't know a credible source if it slapped you in the face.

You were supposed to provide a link showing how Hillary started the birther movement, and it was supposed to be a credible source...remember?

If you will watch and listen to this video and can understand what it presents in the way of evidence, you cannot deny that the long form birth certificate released by the White House is a blatant forgery. It says nothing about where he was actually born...and at this time it does not matter. What matters is that the document is a forgery.

Please watch and listen to the entire video before you come back with a stupid reply.

That video is for idiots. lol

That video is for idiots. lol

If you are voting for Trump or Clinton, you are an idiot.

Please watch and listen to the entire video before you come back with a stupid reply.]

Naaah- instead of a Youtube video I will cite the State of Hawaii's official statement:

View attachment 75140
View attachment 75141
Copies of the original (non-computer generated) certificates of live birth would not have contained the layers that are parts of the certificate posted by the White House. Your logic is flawed. The White House posted a forged, fraudulent document.

Apparently, you didn't watch or listen to the video I posted.

Nope- I don't get my information from Youtube- when I can get it directly from the agency responsible for Birth Certificates.

The State of Hawaii says he posted his birth certificate- you don't believe the State of Hawaii- I do.

upload_2016-5-17_14-58-23-png.75140

They till eat up the obama birth, but mention that Trunp is democrat plant and the righties freak out all over you .

Trump is a democrat, that is why this election is so funny, he and Clinton are buds.

Clinton and Trump are indeed buds.

I don't know whether Trump is really a Democrat, but he was the least Conservative Republican candidate in the race.

Shows how much the Republican Party is 'controlled' by Conservatives.

Hillary let her non-secure server containing classified data she never should have had in her posession be hacked. She compromised this nation's National Security and herself, disqualifying herself from being able to be President.

Says who? Remember.....you're citing an anonymous WordPress blogger named 'Sorcha' as your primary source.

LOL- you really went full Birther on that crap. How did you manage to not get a single thing right- you couldn't even keep the Birther lies straight.

Barack Obama's grandmother in Hawaii died right before the election.
His grandmother in Kenya died years before
His step grandmother in Kenya said he was born in Hawaii, and she was in Kenya when he was born.
Obama only has 1 'sister in Hawaii' - which is his younger half sister.
There are no articles during Obama' college years where he is called "Kenyan"
He didn't spend millions stonewalling anything.

Yes- he is an honorable president- unlike the dishonorable lying idiots Birthers are.

No it wasn't.

lol

Except of course, they never did.

Quote them admitting the document was a forgery. Not the WordPress blog. Obama's Lawyers.

Wasn't it Hitlery that planted the birther seed?
Actually, it was some of her supporters who first publicly questioned the Kenyan. She never actually made the statement herself.
But close enough for my money. Because she surely did not distance herself from the charge.

The only candidate who has publicly been the face of Birtherism- and continues to Birther is Donald Trump

upload_2016-5-18_9-47-53.jpeg

Except of course that Hawaii affirms that Hawaii issued it. With the registar of Hawaii affirming that the information on it is accurate and matches their original vital records.

Twice.

In any contest between the World Net Daily and the State of Hawaii on Hawaii's own vital documents there is always the same winner:

Not WND.

Forum List

Back