New Civil Rights Movement: Children-Americans.

I...

• DO consider live & born children as viable human beings with their own civil rights

• DO NOT consider live & born children as having their own civil rights

Results are only viewable after voting.
Don't vote on this creepy thread.
Yeah, definitely... :lmao: Don't let ANYONE know how you feel about legally divorcing a boy from a father or a girl from a mother for life..

You mean like what happened to your kids?

There is no guarantee that children will get two parents- let alone two parents of opposite gender- the law doesn't require it- which is why you and your hubbie could get legally divorced, leaving your kids to be raised by one parent.

Preventing gay couples from marrying does not provide an opposite gender parent to a single child- but it does prevent thousands of children from having married parents.

Which does harm them.

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ABORTION. ALL POSTS ADDRESSING THAT TOPIC WILL BE FLAGGED FOR "OFF TOPIC".

I offer the following survey of around 90% of people who support this new civil-rights movement:

Poll. Please Vote. Did You Have a Mother & Father in Your Life?

Pope Francis: Children have right to a mother and father

To reflect upon 'complementarity' is nothing less than to ponder the dynamic harmonies at the heart of all creation,” he said. “All complementarities were made by our creator, so the author of harmony achieves this harmony.”

Amicus brief filed in favor of children's civil rights: Amici Curiae Brief of Robert P. George, Sherif Girgis, and Ryan T. Anderson in Support of Hollingsworth and Bipartisan Legal Advisory Group Addressing the Merits and Supporting Reversal by Robert George, Sherif Girgis, Ryan T. Anderson :: SSRN

if marriage is redefined, no civil institution will reinforce the notion that men and women tend to bring different gifts to child-rearing. In all these ways, redefinition will lower the pressures and incentives for men and women to stay with their spouses and children, or for couples to marry before conceiving. This would harm children’s development as children do best when raised by their married biological mother and father. The welfare and correctional state will have to expand to fill the developmental vacuum.

Prince's Trust Survey (the largest of its kind) 2010 PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY

"Young people with no role models of the same gender in their lives score a total of 65 in the well-being index compared with a score of 74 for young people with these role models .... ....... young people’s happiness and confidence both seem to be affected by the addition of a role model of the same gender."

Helpful link: "The Infancy Doctrine": http://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1002&context=lawreview

To deny children civil rights protections is a form of agism. Which is bigotry. To say "children are too mentally unformed to make their own decisions, so they're more like possessions of adults without rights" smacks of slavery and oppression. Aren't some seniors and middle aged people slightly infirm mentally? Do their rights cease because of that? No, certainly not.

So where is the outcry for one of the most oppressed classes of people since the dawn of our nation? With the adoption of children-American civil rights Acts, it would also prevent Sharia law from endangering children and would make any act of violence, abuse or neglect of a child a federal crime.

That's a 100% win in my book. And it would be a deterrent to rogue Muslims entering our country; seeing it as a "Mecca of tolerance to insidious acts against minorities". Jihad continues because of adults raising up their children in abusive environments. These laws would draw a clear distintion between Muslim laws and Christians ones. Muslim laws allow abuse of children as part of a religious mandate. A clear civil rights protection for children's best interests would land the violators in prison.

Not quite sure what you mean by a "right to both mother and father". That would imply children with both a mother and father are being persecuted by the government. Or are you talking about an entitlement, because that is something entirely separate from a right.

A "right" is nothing more than immunity from government persecution. For example, the right to bear arms, it means the government shouldn't be allowed to fine or jail you for exercising that right, but at the same time the government has no obligation to provide you with arms.

With that being said, I would agree of course that children have a "right" to a mother and father, but the state is not obligated to provide both.

Any competent neurologist will tell you that children's brains are not fully developed yet and as such lack proper social skills and have difficulty making mature rational decisions or comprehending the repercussions of their actions, thus it falls to the responsible adult to make decisions for them. As for the elderly, responsible family members can and do implement actions that can place an elderly person in the care of a facility, should he or she become mentally, or physically impaired for that matter.
Bottom line is that minors don't have the same equal rights as adults for the above reasons and because of this certain restrictive laws regarding minors are in place for their general protection.

WTF??? Now all the pages have been returned and the fact that this thread's OP was butchered is also now *disappeared*.

Moderators, please combine this resurrected thread with the other and DELETE NONE OF EITHER.

Still haven't heard any poster dare to answer how removing even the hope a mother or father for life per contract from a child, is any different than the types of things they used to do to little black kids on plantations in the South in the 17 & 1800s?

Well? Didn't they take away black kids from a mother or father and contract them away for life?

Still haven't heard any poster dare to answer how removing even the hope a mother or father for life per contract from a child, is any different than the types of things they used to do to little black kids on plantations in the South in the 17 & 1800s?

Still amazed that Silhouette thinks that a child being raised by two parents is the same thing as slavery.

Still amazed that Silhouette thinks that a child being raised by two parents is the same thing as slavery.

I'm still amazed you think that using a contract to legally divorce a child from either a mother or father for life is not the same thing as how slave kids were treated (not the entire phenomenon of slavery...but nice try at a strawman) They used to separate little black kids from a mother or father for life on the auction block. And it too was a legally binding situation.

I'm still amazed you think that using a contract to legally divorce a child from either a mother or father for life is not the same thing as how slave kids were treated .

So you were selling your kids into slavery when you got divorced?

Is that what you think really happened to your kids?

Your bizarre hate campaign against children continues.

Well? Didn't they take away black kids from a mother or father and contract them away for life?

No- because of course the kids had the hope that they might be sold back to the same family again.

You know- just like kids of divorced couples have the hope that they might get a new daddy or mommy in the future. ........

No- because of course the kids had the hope that they might be sold back to the same family again.

You know- just like kids of divorced couples have the hope that they might get a new daddy or mommy in the future. ........
The likelihood of a black slave child being reunited with its missing mother or father is unbelievably less than a hetero single parent remarrying and refilling that void.

How dishonest you are.

I mean, if you want me to, I can post accounts of black slave children sold away who never saw either their mother or father ever again. At least the slave owners weren't so completely sick in the head to remove their newly purchased slave children from mentors on their plantation that filled the role of each a mother and father for them. Even twisted slave owners recognized that need was so vital that to remove it from a child was beyond the pale..

The likelihood of a black slave child being reunited with its missing mother or father is unbelievably less than a hetero single parent remarrying and refilling that void.

Remember though- you distinguish between a single mom, who divorced her husband, and left her kids without a father, from two mom's raising their kids together because the kids of the divorced mom have 'hope' they might someday get a daddy again.

Just like that poor little slave child- who at least still has that hope to be reunited with his family.

Oh wait- perhaps hope is not enough.

Either a child just needs hope- in which case the children of divorced parents have it like the slave child- they have hope

Or the child need that parent- in which case the children of divorced parents have it just like the slave child- they are missing the parent.

Or in reality- kids need parents- hopefully two, certainly they deserve at least one- but there is no guarantee- ever.

[Q
I mean, if you want me to, I can post accounts of black slave children sold away who never saw either their mother or father ever again..

I can post accounts of kids whose parents divorce who never saw their mother or father ever again. They are called foster kids, abandoned by their divorced parents into the system- and you would deny them parents if those parents were gay.

[Q
I mean, if you want me to, I can post accounts of black slave children sold away who never saw either their mother or father ever again..

I can post accounts of kids whose parents divorce who never saw their mother or father ever again. They are called foster kids, abandoned by their divorced parents into the system- and you would deny them parents if those parents were gay.
You would deny them parents if they were incest or polygamists. How are you better than me? At least incest and polygamy would provide them with both a mother and father. It's insidious to strip them of that hope for life.

There are enough hetero couples wanting kids that they can adopt. I'm very leery BTW of adopting out kids to a group (LGBT) where the gay men prefer orphaned little BOYS and the lesbians prefer orphaned little GIRLS about 90% of the time. Something odd about that, given that LGBT are sexualized identities..and that most gay men were molested as boys...and that the "abused-abuser" syndrome in child molestation is a documented syndrome that states if a man was sexually abused by a boy he is much much more likely to abuse little boys in turn via a learned behavior imprinted upon him at a crucial age..

Want me to quote the Mayo Clinic & CDC articles again?

Last edited:
[Q

You would deny them parents

You just can't answer the question can you?

Why do you want to harm the children of gay couples?

As we have discussed- not one of your proposals would help a single child. Not one.

But denying marriage to the gay parents of children harms those children.

Why do you advocate harming those children?

[
There are enough hetero couples wanting kids that they can adopt. I'm very leery BTW of adopting out kids to a group (LGBT) where the gay men prefer orphaned little BOYS and the lesbians prefer orphaned little GIRLS about 90% of the time.

You should just stop listening to the voices in your head- because your 'facts' are either coming from there, or you are pulling them straight out of your ass.

About the children

How many children are awaiting adoption in the United States?

Of the 400,000 children in foster care, more than 100,000 of them are available to be adopted.

Each year, approximately 20,000 youth will age out of the foster care system when they turn 18 or 21, or when they finish high school (depending upon the state in which they live.) These children are at increased risk of poor educational outcomes, experiencing homelessness, and being unemployed.

If enough hetero kids are wanting kids to adopt- why do we have 100,000 kids waiting for adoption? Why do we have kids aging out of foster care with no parents?

You are 'leery' because you hate gay Americans and would prefer children suffer rather than have gay parents.

Why do you hate the children of polygamists and incest?

Why do you keep trying to dance away from the question?

Why do you want to harm the children of gay couples?

Once again- your proposals will not help a single child- but will hurt thousands.

Why do you want to harm children?

Forum List

Back