New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Another day, another.....

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?
yeah incredible you clowns never have one bad peep to say about criminal Biden how he has raised gas prices.your sad hatred for trump is pathetic America haters.
I fully support the prosecution of any politician from either political party on corruption charges. I only require one thing: verifiable and substantiated evidence.

However, my discovery of the conservative MO from years of experience is this: Any allegation against any Democrat, even without verifiable and substantiated evidence, should be accepted as fact. And any charge and prosecution against a conservative in a court of law should be dismissed as politically motivated, regardless of the mountain of evidence against him.

It's a well-worn path.
I fully support the prosecution of any politician from either political party on corruption charges.

Lying sack of shit.
Not at all. There's nothing quite like a healthy fear of prosecution following the public humiliation of an indictment, a career nose-dive, and a loss of income to keep people on the straight and narrow path. It's when people think they have a good chance of getting away with committing crimes without ever facing any real consequences that you have to start worrying. By the way, that's the kind of man Trump is.

The Democrats already tried that once
And the only defense the Republicans had was that he obviously did it, but should not be removed from office for it. You might want to find yourself a stronger cult talking point, friend

The Democrats already tried that once
And the only defense the Republicans had was that he obviously did it, but should not be removed from office for it. You might want to find yourself a stronger cult talking point, friend

I just suggested Democrats find something new to fail at to make it more interesting when they fail again.
It's not like the Republicans are going to do anything interesting.

I am really not concerned with whatever other nonsense you are babbling.

I just suggested Democrats find something new to fail at to make it more interesting when they fail again.
Fail... again? You must have missed the last couple of elections. But congrats on coming out of your long coma.

The topic of thread isn't about the elections so you failed at that,
but there's a chance that by some miracle you may actually have entertainment value one day.

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

Are you still in denial about Trump being a crFer?

Are you still in denial that you're STILL batting 0-fer?
Batting o fer? Bannon,Stone,Manifort, Flynn,Gates,Nader, papadoppoulis. Strange over there.

View attachment 498387

Batting o fer? Bannon,Stone,Manifort, Flynn,Gates,Nader, papadoppoulis. Strange over there.
Peripheral nobodies copping pleas don't count for shit, Dudley.

View attachment 498387

Lol, sure there sparky. Hilarious!!!!!!!!

View attachment 498387

You keep swinging at the Big Orange nemesis, and you keep missing.

You are 0-fer, Gomer.

View attachment 498387

You keep swinging at the Big Orange nemesis, and you keep missing.

You are 0-fer, Gomer.
Lol, sure there sparky. Hilarious

Biden hasn't raised gas prices. Gas prices rise as a result of supply and demand issues.
Right....And Biden removed over 30 million barrels of crude a day from the equation with the stroke of a pen.

Less supply, same or greater demand, prices go up.

You're welcome.
Facts don't mean anything to you, do they?

For your information, the US uses only about 18 million bbls of oil per day.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

NOW you've got them!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Democrats: Deranged in defeat, even more deranged in victory.

:102:

Biden hasn't raised gas prices. Gas prices rise as a result of supply and demand issues.
Right....And Biden removed over 30 million barrels of crude a day from the equation with the stroke of a pen.

Less supply, same or greater demand, prices go up.

You're welcome.
Facts don't mean anything to you, do they?

For your information, the US uses only about 18 million bbls of oil per day.

Oh the irony,I see you are looking in the mirror.

Forum List

Back