ABC News: House Intelligence Committee In Possession Of Audio/Video Of Parnas, Giuliani, Trump

Oh this spinning is make me laugh

well I will either be laughing or rewinding it

Poor Trump can't trust anyone, they are all out to get me

I bet he misses Cohen, because that guy could get things done

well to be fair it is easy to do things under the table when no one is paying attention

but if your the president, everyone is paying attention

it must be tough to be Donald

President Trump can trust a lot of people.

He just can't trust Obama holdovers in sensitive positions to do the right thing.

But he can trust Mr. Giuliani

The House Intelligence Committee is in possession of audio and video recordings and photographs provided to the committee by Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, who reportedly played a key role in assisting him in his efforts to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

The material submitted to the committee includes audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump. It was unclear what the content depicts and the committees only began accessing the material last week.

House Intel Committee possesses video, audio recordings from Giuliani associate

Uh oh. This and a new investigation on Devin Nunes. This isn't close to be over yet.

The got a photo at an event and exchanged pleasantries. BFD. Bring it on. Just like everything else in this hoax, be prepared to be disappointed.

The House Intelligence Committee is in possession of audio and video recordings and photographs provided to the committee by Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, who reportedly played a key role in assisting him in his efforts to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and Ukraine, multiple sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

The material submitted to the committee includes audio, video and photos that include Giuliani and Trump. It was unclear what the content depicts and the committees only began accessing the material last week.

Uh oh. This and a new investigation on Devin Nunes. This isn't close to be over yet.

The got a photo at an event and exchanged pleasantries. BFD. Bring it on. Just like everything else in this hoax, be prepared to be disappointed.

I cannot find the video.

Can someone post a link?

I cannot find the video.

Can someone post a link?
#metoo.

Greg

So not only are they STILL spying on the president of the USA but Atty/client privilege be damned as well?

Death penalties all around!

well all is fair, the Tripp tapes brought Clinton an impeachment, and apparently Parnas has his insurance just like Giuliani . LOL.

Should be interesting. LOL.

well to be fair it is easy to do things under the table when no one is paying attention

Donald isn't going to do well in prison.

Surely Adumb Schifferbrains isn't leaking more lies.

He just can't trust Obama holdovers in sensitive positions to do the right thing.

yeah just like he trusted his previous attorney whom

this is what he had to say

Cohen, he said, was “a fine person with a wonderful family” and, as a businessman, Trump said he had “always liked and respected” him.

“Most people will flip if the Government lets them out of trouble, even if it means lying or making up stories,” he said. “Sorry, I don’t see Michael doing that.”

For more than a decade, Cohen was by Trump's side, first as the treasurer on the board of Trump World Tower in New York and now as his personal attorney.

well now he has rudy

but what happen to Bolton, Kelly, Sessions, hagin, and the list goes on with most being solid repubs

now that is draining the swamp

Last edited:
So not only are they STILL spying on the president of the USA but Atty/client privilege be damned as well?

well all is fair, the Tripp tapes brought Clinton an impeachment, and apparently Parnas has his insurance just like Giuliani . LOL.

Should be interesting. LOL.

Anyone who does business with Trump and his attorney had best be wired because they may want to do business with him but they aren't going to take the fall for him

yeah just like he trusted his previous attorney whom

this is what he had to say

Cohen, he said, was “a fine person with a wonderful family” and, as a businessman, Trump said he had “always liked and respected” him.

“Most people will flip if the Government lets them out of trouble, even if it means lying or making up stories,” he said. “Sorry, I don’t see Michael doing that.”

For more than a decade, Cohen was by Trump's side, first as the treasurer on the board of Trump World Tower in New York and now as his personal attorney.

well now he has rudy

Mr. Cohen is in prison for lying, and he may well face additional charges for lying again to Congress. He never really handled important Trump matters, usually just little bullshit things.

Mr. Giuliani is former US attorney, former mayor, who cleaned up the Big Apple. A very serious lawyer who is now on the beat of the Deep State. He destroyed the Mafia, he cleaned up Times Square, he made NYC one of the safest big cities in America.He ain't no joke like Mr. Cohen.

IMHO, he's like a Normative version of another Trump attorney, the tremendous Homoamerican legal mind, Roy Cohn.

Mr. Cohen is in prison for lying,
Cohen is in prison because he is a stupid cuck who thought he could cut a deal with Democrats and even took their recommended attorney, who is a leftwing activist.

Cohen put his own testicles in the proverbial vice so that Democrats could try to squeeze them into making him flip on Trump, what an idiot, and he ended up confessing to things that were not a crime at the time he did them to boot.

You know every day we have Trumpkins breathlessly posting threads here at USMB about some secret evidence that is going to be released and how Democrats are terrified of what is going to happen.

Inevitably- 90% or more- of course no such thing happens.

I am not saying this is the case in your story- I am just saying that I prefer news announcing actual information, rather than the announcement of something that might be happening soon.

That being said- if such material does exist- look forward to seeing it.

You know every day we have Trumpkins breathlessly posting threads here at USMB about some secret evidence that is going to be released and how Democrats are terrified of what is going to happen.
Trump does not need secret evidence he is innocent when there is no evidence at all that he is guilty of anything other than pissing off Woketards.

I'm not sure at all whether the privilege applies. It does not cover all communications between attorney and client.
https://www.ned.uscourts.gov/internetDocs/cle/2010-07/AttorneyClientPrivilegeProductDoctrine.pdf

Was trump seeking legal advice from guiliani? Remember that guiliani represents trump only on legal matters involving trump in his capacity as a private citizen. He does not represent trump in trump's official capacity.

Last edited:

EXACTLY!

This is unfuckingbelievable to say the least!

This much I know...
The corruption is rampant, embedded and obvious
If people don't band together for that
and put passions and party aside...

"It was unclear what the content depicts, but we are going to make wild ass assumptions "

Forum List

Back