Harris visits Guatemala and the left and the msm face a conundrum .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
Harris visited Guatemala today and told the people not to come ! in doing so the left and their msm allies face a problem ...clearly according to the left not wanting people illegally crossing our borders is racism ! weve heard them shout that for years ! now not only do we have a leftist VP saying not to come said leftist is a woman of color to boot ! so the left cant call her a racist because criticizing a leftist who happens to be a person of color is racist too ! so it seems that Harris is a racist for telling brown people not to come but calling her a racist is racist too ! the left has once again painted themselves into a corner ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/07/joe-biden-live-updates/

Harris visited Guatemala today and told the people not to come ! in doing so the left and their msm allies face a problem ...clearly according to the left not wanting people illegally crossing our borders is racism ! weve heard them shout that for years ! now not only do we have a leftist VP saying not to come said leftist is a woman of color to boot ! so the left cant call her a racist because criticizing a leftist who happens to be a person of color is racist too ! so it seems that Harris is a racist for telling brown people not to come but calling her a racist is racist too ! the left has once again painted themselves into a corner ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/06/07/joe-biden-live-updates/
Yes, but when she said not to come she had a nervous smile on her face and gave the audience of big wink as if to say, just joking.

Did she visit to make sure the large multinational corporations that control that country continue to do so?
she and the big guy will be getting a cut of the billions that will be sent to lol lol lol lol ...to stop the migration !

Did she visit to make sure the large multinational corporations that control that country continue to do so?
I am not sure what she is down there for.
It was that or visit our own border which she's avoiding like the plague because Biden turned it into a killing zone where illegals die and kids get dumped over border fences.

It was that or visit our own border which she's avoiding like the plague because Biden turned it into a killing zone where illegals die and kids get dumped over border fences.
That is a hell of a note, there. She got caught cackling about the situation at the border. Joe was not impressed. She got appointed as lead person, probably to make her think before chuckling about administration problems in public, yet she still hasn't been down to the damned border. Joe might have accepted her on the ticket on God knows whose advice, for whatever reason, but she still hasn't showed she is even trainable, much less trained. I'm not going to talk bad about her. Joe picked her and is responsible for her. Getting toward 5 months now, and I still do not know what she brought or brings to the table.

That is a hell of a note, there. She got caught cackling about the situation at the border. Joe was not impressed. She got appointed as lead person, probably to make her think before chuckling about administration problems in public, yet she still hasn't been down to the damned border. Joe might have accepted her on the ticket on God knows whose advice, for whatever reason, but she still hasn't showed she is even trainable, much less trained. I'm not going to talk bad about her. Joe picked her and is responsible for her. Getting toward 5 months now, and I still do not know what she brought or brings to the table.
HaHaHa, and you picked him so you own them both.

Forum List

Back