New Audio Evidence of Trump & Giuliani Corruption and Official Misconduct

Another day, another.....

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.
Can't you clowns give it a rest for one day?....Just one?
yeah incredible you clowns never have one bad peep to say about criminal Biden how he has raised gas prices.your sad hatred for trump is pathetic America haters.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

What a read. They sure are a dirty bunch.
They're stupid too. Even an uneducated mob boss knows better than to be recorded or to give orders out over a phone. They do it privately and in person.
whatever you two shills from langley say is obviously true.you both never lie/:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
There's going to be a reckoning, and I reckon that Giuliani isn't going to like it one bit. Feel free to send him money for his defense.

Right after you clowns stop screaming about "stolen elections".

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?

Aside from your statement being wrong, we've been answering your question for SIX MONTHS.

Next you want me to do your reading for you too.

Giuliani is some very serious legal trouble here. When this is combined with all the other likely upcoming charges against Rudy, he'd better get himself the best lawyer he can find because he's sure going to need help staying out of prison.

And in case anyone misses the point, any criminal conspiracy to commit a crime which is planned and executed by a lawyer and his client effectively negates any protections of a lawyer/client privileged and confidential communication.

I certainly hope that Giuliani is fully prepared for when Trump disavows any knowledge of what his lawyer was doing because that's been Trump's MO for decades.

Did you listen to the whole thing?
That's EXACTLY what I'm thinking... Do they even bother to listen and read what they post?

What a read. They sure are a dirty bunch.
They're stupid too. Even an uneducated mob boss knows better than to be recorded or to give orders out over a phone. They do it privately and in person.
whatever you two shills from langley say is obviously true.you both never lie/:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You don't have to be "from Langley" to spot idiots.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
yeah incredible you clowns never have one bad peep to say about criminal Biden how he has raised gas prices.your sad hatred for trump is pathetic America haters.
Biden hasn't raised gas prices. Gas prices rise as a result of supply and demand issues.

CNN. Alrighty then.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

So basically, never, despite the fact that all the evidence and truth is on our side.
but it's never presented when they're in a court of law. Why do you think that is?

Aside from your statement being wrong, we've been answering your question for SIX MONTHS.

Next you want me to do your reading for you too.

You haven't answered anything. Just put up the same conspiracy theories time after time. Nothing proven..except in your little alt-right mind.
Psssttt....wake up!...He lost! :)

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

Biden was following US foreign policy to the letter, stupid.
No stupid Biden was lining his own pockets with cash by shaking down the Ukraine. Hilarious that you morons on the left are more interested in the guy trying to expose corruption than Biden the guy committing corruption but that's how your ilk rolls.

If you are willing to tell that kind of vicious lie NOTHING is beneath you.

Projection. Biden CAN'T be guilty because he is yours.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

What evidence? So far, you've failed to prove your case in over 73 filings both at the local level and the SC.
There never were any 73 filings. Trump had 28 cases.

All tossed.
That's a court problem, their not wanting to risk overturning a national election and having 50 million kooks protesting outside their homes threatening their family.

What truth? The only truth I see
Jack, the truth has been laid out here six different ways and I'll be going over it all in DETAIL in my upcoming thread once these audits are settled. Unfortunately, you wouldn't know truth if it flew up and cracked you right in your face!

Joe Biden's Ukraine corruption SHOULD be investigated. Biden is corrupt to the core. :itsok:

No stupid Biden was lining his own pockets with cash by shaking down the Ukraine. Hilarious that you morons on the left are more interested in the guy trying to expose corruption than Biden the guy committing corruption but that's how your ilk rolls.

Nope.. I looked into the FACTS BEFORE the election. Why the hell didn't YOU?

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

What evidence? So far, you've failed to prove your case in over 73 filings both at the local level and the SC.

All tossed.
That's a court problem, their not wanting to risk overturning a national election and having 50 million kooks protesting outside their homes threatening their family.

Jack, the truth has been laid out here six different ways and I'll be going over it all in DETAIL in my upcoming thread once these audits are settled. Unfortunately, you wouldn't know truth if it flew up and cracked you right in your face!

62 filings.

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

All tossed.

Presses hands to eyes and sighs...
Why do you cultists repeat the same lies?

Dude, you've been promising to do this literally for FOUR months now...crickets.
Put up....or you know the rest. But you won't. Cause you know you'll get absolutely hammered! :p:auiqs.jpg:

oh the poor poor trump humping deplorables on this thread....

tsk tsk tsk; they are trying so hard.

5fb660addbdd6437143566.gif

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387

All tossed.

Presses hands to eyes and sighs...
Why do you cultists repeat the same lies?
You hang onto that Jack. Hope that isn't all the "proof" you have.

Dude, you've been promising to do this literally for FOUR months now...crickets.
In some kind of hurry while new evidence continues to pour in every day while audits are still ongoing and GROWING?

Put up....or you know the rest. But you won't. Cause you know you'll get absolutely hammered!
I can't wait to see you hammer me Jack. Hope you take disappointment well. I know your wife does.

You didn't ook at shit, they peddled the Pee Pee hoax as gospel and you bought it. You're a child.

You didn't ook at shit, they peddled the Pee Pee hoax as gospel and you bought it. You're a child.

You are a liar. I have said repeatedly that they vetted everything except the PP claim.. Not everyone is like you. Stop projecting.

Makes one wonder how Trump is still playing golf in Florida every day, and living Rent Free in vacuous Dimtard noggins 24/7/365

this article doesn’t show any conspiracy with trump...trump wasn’t in any call mentioned

it’s about a call Rudy had with a Ukrainian official about announcing their probe of Hunter

it’s not a crime to ask someone to announce a criminal probe

View attachment 498387

View attachment 498387
I fully support the prosecution of any politician from either political party on corruption charges. I only require one thing: verifiable and substantiated evidence.

However, my discovery of the conservative MO from years of experience is this: Any allegation against any Democrat, even without verifiable and substantiated evidence, should be accepted as fact. And any charge and prosecution against a conservative in a court of law should be dismissed as politically motivated, regardless of the mountain of evidence against him.

It's a well-worn path.

Forum List

Back