New 48-Volt Quant supercar can go 600 miles on a tank of ‘salt water’

Even if it does work, the bed wetters promoting the MMGW hoax better get something out of it or they will have the feds declare salt is a toxic pollutant.

That said, anyone who believes CO2 is a pollutant should be forced to stop exhaling.

What is the 'salt water' reacting with to produce electricity?
How much does the 'salt water' cost? How much energy is
needed to produce this 'salt water'?

Even if it does work, the bed wetters promoting the MMGW hoax better get something out of it or they will have the feds declare salt is a toxic pollutant.

That said, anyone who believes CO2 is a pollutant should be forced to stop exhaling.
Worse yet:

Of course you could use Kosher salt and get a religious exemption. ;)

Here is more info

Thanks for the link.
Did you notice it answered none of my questions?

I found this.

In this case, it takes the form of electrolytes - positive and negatively charged electrolyte liquids that react inside the nanoFlowcell and release electricity. In contrast to conventional fuels like petrol, diesel or gas, the bi-ION electrolyte liquid is neither explosive nor flammable, and is harmful neither to health nor the environment. The spent liquid is atomised while driving and does not represent a risk to health or the environment.

nanoFlowcell - Full Speed Ahead up a Dead End

I would love to see what "electrolytes" they're using for this!!!!
It's either rainbow juice and unicorn farts, or..........

1670009564466.png

Thanks for the link.
Did you notice it answered none of my questions?

I found this.

In this case, it takes the form of electrolytes - positive and negatively charged electrolyte liquids that react inside the nanoFlowcell and release electricity. In contrast to conventional fuels like petrol, diesel or gas, the bi-ION electrolyte liquid is neither explosive nor flammable, and is harmful neither to health nor the environment. The spent liquid is atomised while driving and does not represent a risk to health or the environment.

nanoFlowcell - Full Speed Ahead up a Dead End

I would love to see what "electrolytes" they're using for this!!!!
It's either rainbow juice and unicorn farts, or..........

View attachment 733745
I think there are fish in that salt water because it smells kind of fishy.

Scam.......

1670011736355.png

nanoFlowcell - Management

Board of nanoFlowcell Holdings plc
www.nanoflowcell.com
www.nanoflowcell.com

Previous scam......2009

1670011988366.png

Der wundersame Solarforscher aus Zürich - News Wirtschaft: Unternehmen - tagesanzeiger.ch

By Adrian Schulthess
This man is a miracle. He can do almost everything. According to his own statements, Nunzio L.* (47) is a brilliant physicist and revolutionized solar cell technology as an inventor. In his music videos, the women lie at the feet of the Aargauer.

His journeyman's piece: an electric car called Quant. It has gullwing doors, a solar coating and is close to market maturity. For years. After all: Prince Albert of Monaco (55) was already sitting in the miracle vehicle.

The reality is not quite so dazzling. According to "Zentralschweiz am Sonntag", L. bought his doctorate, acquired his knowledge autodidactically.

The verdict of the Zug High Court now thwarts the plans of the jack-of-all-trades. A 44 million stroke!

A fortune of this amount belonged to a trading house heress († 89) from Zurich's Gold Coast. The "older, rich, single lady in need of love" ("Zentralschweiz am Sonntag") lets the windy genius wrap her around her finger.

www-blick-ch.translate.goog

Der 44-Mio-Liebes-Schuft!

Der Aargauer hält sich für brillant. Für das Zuger Kantonsgericht ist er ein Hochstapler.

Nunzio La Vecchia claims to have developed a technology that is nothing less than the "energy carrier of the future": the nanoflowcell, "probably the first technology with which large amounts of energy can be stored in a medium that does not decompose or suffer from wear and tear". Instead of gasoline, La Vecchia's miracle cars need two ionic liquids - a kind of salt water - that interact with each other. One tank of fuel should last for up to 600 kilometers. That would be significantly more than anything electric cars have been able to achieve so far.

Good reasons why the «Chief Technical Officer» of Nanoflowcell AG now wants to use the really big trowel in Ticino. On a derelict site in Tenero, the company is planning a "Quant City" for 150 million Swiss francs in order to advance the development of the miracle engine and at the same time to build the Quantino small car equipped with it. The press release from last October talks about an area of 25,000 square meters on which 150 to 200 jobs for "engineers, researchers and lawyers" are to be created. In Ticino, which is not exactly spoiled by economic success, up to 2,500 jobs would be indirectly created or secured, the announcement promises.

So far, only the jobs of lawyers are certain. And they are not in the industrial wasteland on Lake Maggiore, but in law firms, debt collection offices and courts. Nunzio La Vecchia has employed a large number of them in recent years, including as a defendant and debtor. Now, for the first time in almost two decades, things could get tight for the man who resides in a 4.2 million dollar villa on Monte Verità in Ascona. Very narrow even: In his excerpt from the debt collection register there are outstanding claims in the double-digit million range.

www-beobachter-ch.translate.goog

Der Traumfabrikant

Ein Autonarr will im Tessin 150 Millionen Franken in ein Forschungs- und Fabrikationszentrum investieren und damit den Automobilbau revolutionieren. Es dürfte beim Versprechen bleiben.

Smart people don't buy used cars from areas adjacent to salt water because they are usually rusted out. My guess is the mythical 600 mile trip would be one way if it even existed.

The greenie weenies will never go for this. They've been going on for years about how the earth is running out of water.

CO2 a pollutant ? The chemical compound that plants breath ? The continuing saga of loons getting loonier.

Smart people don't buy used cars from areas adjacent to salt water because they are usually rusted out. My guess is the mythical 600 mile trip would be one way if it even existed.
Wrong smart car buyers do not buy cars in the Northeast where they cover the streets in salt after it snows

Forum List

Back